By The Numbers

Kentucky Jet

The numbers are trickling out on the Darrelle Revis contract, and for a four-year deal it's fairly complicated.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, here's the basic data on the Darrelle Revis deal: no signing bonus; 2010 base salary of $7.5 million; $18 million option bonus due on the first day year of the first league year after the 2010 league year ends (the language reflects the potential for a lockout); 2011 base salary of $7 million; 2012 base salary of $7.5 million; and 2013 base salary of $6 million.

That part is simple. Deciphering the guaranteed money makes it more complex.

Due to the 30-percent rule and the reallocation rule, the two sides had to apply some creativity. Before the option is exercised, the deal carries $13.772 million in 2013 base salary guaranteed for skill and $13.772 million in 2012 and 2011 base salary guaranteed for injury. The pre-option bonus base salaries ($10.06 million in 2011, $11.894 million in 2012, and $13.772 million in 2013) reduce to the lower numbers after the option is paid.

Following the exercise of the option, Revis has $6 million guaranteed for skill and $7.5 million guaranteed for injury.

And so, as of right now, Revis has $13.772 million in guaranteed money for skill and $13.772 million guaranteed for injury. As a practical matter, he'll get one or the other, if he's cut or if he suffers a career-ending injury.

After 2010, after he has earned $7.5 million in non-guaranteed base salary, he'll have $21.272 million earned or guaranteed.

After the option bonus is exercised, he'll have $25.5 million in his pocket plus $6 million guaranteed for skill and $7.5 million guaranteed for injury.

After the 2011 season, he'll have $32.5 million in his pocket, with $6 million still guaranteed for skill and $7.5 million still guaranteed for injury.

And that's the key. At the end of the 2011 season, Revis will have $32.5 million. That translates to $16.25 million per year -- higher than the $16.142 million that Raiders cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha will earn this year.

So how do the Jets protect themselves against Revis deciding after 2011 that he doesn't like the fact that he'll get only $13.5 million over the last two years of the deal? The answer is sufficiently interesting to justify a different post.

The numbers are trickling out on the Darrelle Revis contract, and for a four-year deal it's fairly complicated.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, here's the basic data on the Darrelle Revis deal: no signing bonus; 2010 base salary of $7.5 million; $18 million option bonus due on the first day year of the first league year after the 2010 league year ends (the language reflects the potential for a lockout); 2011 base salary of $7 million; 2012 base salary of $7.5 million; and 2013 base salary of $6 million.

That part is simple. Deciphering the guaranteed money makes it more complex.

Due to the 30-percent rule and the reallocation rule, the two sides had to apply some creativity. Before the option is exercised, the deal carries $13.772 million in 2013 base salary guaranteed for skill and $13.772 million in 2012 and 2011 base salary guaranteed for injury. The pre-option bonus base salaries ($10.06 million in 2011, $11.894 million in 2012, and $13.772 million in 2013) reduce to the lower numbers after the option is paid.

Following the exercise of the option, Revis has $6 million guaranteed for skill and $7.5 million guaranteed for injury.

And so, as of right now, Revis has $13.772 million in guaranteed money for skill and $13.772 million guaranteed for injury. As a practical matter, he'll get one or the other, if he's cut or if he suffers a career-ending injury.

After 2010, after he has earned $7.5 million in non-guaranteed base salary, he'll have $21.272 million earned or guaranteed.

After the option bonus is exercised, he'll have $25.5 million in his pocket plus $6 million guaranteed for skill and $7.5 million guaranteed for injury.

After the 2011 season, he'll have $32.5 million in his pocket, with $6 million still guaranteed for skill and $7.5 million still guaranteed for injury.

And that's the key. At the end of the 2011 season, Revis will have $32.5 million. That translates to $16.25 million per year -- higher than the $16.142 million that Raiders cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha will earn this year.

So how do the Jets protect themselves against Revis deciding after 2011 that he doesn't like the fact that he'll get only $13.5 million over the last two years of the deal? The answer is sufficiently interesting to justify a different post.

Cool article bro. Thanks for leaving out the god damn most interesting part. What is this gonna be, a trilogy? Hes acting like Revis' contract is the Lord of the Rings.

Cool article bro. Thanks for leaving out the god damn most interesting part. What is this gonna be, a trilogy? Hes acting like Revis' contract is the Lord of the Rings.

PFT just posted the second part (which is where the first part came from too)....

Holdout clause in Revis deal likely wouldn't prevent a holdout

Posted by Mike Florio on September 6, 2010 8:01 PM ET

One of the questions we asked after word broke that the impasse had been broken between the Jets and cornerback Darrelle Revis was this: What have the Jets done to guard against Revis deciding at some point during the next four years that he wants more money than he's due to receive, and that he'll holdout for a third time in his NFL career?

Per a league source, the widely-reported trio of voidable years, covering 2014, 2015, and 2016, hinges on one thing. A holdout.

If Revis doesn't hold out, the three extra years (with total compensation, we're told, in the neighborhood of $9 million) go away. If he holds out, the three years remain.

As a practical matter, we're not sure it will matter. After Revis pockets $32.5 million for the first two years and when he's staring at $13.5 million in total pay for two years, we think he won't be deterred by the voidable years or anything else if the Jets haven't given him a retirement contract.

But if he does finish out the four years at $46 million, he'll be a truly unrestricted free agent. The source says that the deal prevents the use of the franchise tag or the transition tag upon completion of the deal.

At the end of the 2011 season, Revis will have $32.5 million. That translates to $16.25 million per year -- higher than the $16.142 million that Raiders cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha will earn this year.

Wow, just wow. Jets guaranteed themselves two years, anyway. laugh.gif

What have the Jets done to guard against Revis deciding at some point during the next four years that he wants more money than he's due to receive, and that he'll holdout for a third time in his NFL career?

Per a league source, the widely-reported trio of voidable years, covering 2014, 2015, and 2016, hinges on one thing. A holdout.

If Revis doesn't hold out, the three extra years (with total compensation, we're told, in the neighborhood of $9 million) go away. If he holds out, the three years remain.

As a practical matter, we're not sure it will matter. After Revis pockets $32.5 million for the first two years and when he's staring at $13.5 million in total pay for two years, we think he won't be deterred by the voidable years or anything else if the Jets haven't given him a retirement contract.

But if he does finish out the four years at $46 million, he'll be a truly unrestricted free agent. The source says that the deal prevents the use of the franchise tag or the transition tag upon completion of the deal.

I tend to agree with Florio there.

Hopefully it doesn't come to it, but why would those extra years prevent him from holding out when having three years to go on this contract didn't stop him? I don't get the Jets thinking here at all. They'll be back at the table after year three -if not after year two- of this contract.

Hopefully it doesn't come to it, but why would those extra years prevent him from holding out when having three years to go on this contract didn't stop him? I don't get the Jets thinking here at all. They'll be back at the table after year three -if not after year two- of this contract.

I think this is a band-aid, and once the cba is done, they might try to do a longer term deal

If he holds out again, he'll be doing it with at least 3 years left on the deal, that did not get him very far this year and he was coming off what will probably be his best year.

There is really no way to stop him from holding out every time he feels he wants more.

The Jets did a good job at making sure he'll have very little wiggle room again, if he pulls this for a 3rd time.

If he holds out again, he'll be doing it with at least 3 years left on the deal, that did not get him very far this year and he was coming off what will probably be his best year.

There is really no way to stop him from holding out every time he feels he wants more.

The Jets did a good job at making sure he'll have very little wiggle room again, if he pulls this for a 3rd time.

Yep. If Revis holds out he can pretty much guarantee he won't be getting his gigantic payday ANYWHERE. After this brutal holdout its in his best interests to be the good soldier. After all, who knows what the new CBA holds; there could be language in there that makes it highly difficult to hold out, no one really knows.

Granted, people might forget all about this holdout a year or 2 from now.

rl.gif

He's making $32.5M over the next two years. That's Nnamdi money, dude. I'd say he did extremely well for himself. Better than I expected him to do. I'm very surprised at the structure of the deal. I expected bigger pay outs in the last two years, not the first two.

Yeah, he didn't get very far at all...

Let him rot! laugh.gif

I was feeling pretty good about the deal till i read the article above.

The numbers tell a whole different story. In essence its a 2 yr 32.5 million dollar guaranteed deal. After that the JETS could once again see Revis act up and be at the receiving end of his whims and fancies. The wild card being how the CBA changes the equation.

Its never a good thing to start negotiating a contract when 3 years are left on the previous one. And when you open that can of worms the results can never be good. I hope the Revis mess will be a lesson not just to the JETS but the entire league.

And you can now see why the JETS were penny pinching with Coles, signing up Adalius Thomas, the restructuring of Kellen Clemens deal, etc. And maybe David Harris and few other players do not get their due contracts and have to go elsewhere because of this deal.

That's why i still think he is self centered money grabbing douche. Hopefully he plays well enough to justify his money.

rl.gif

He's making $32.5M over the next two years. That's Nnamdi money, dude. I'd say he did extremely well for himself. Better than I expected him to do. I'm very surprised at the structure of the deal. I expected bigger pay outs in the last two years, not the first two.

Yeah, he didn't get very far at all...

Let him rot! laugh.gif

He would not have signed for bigger pay outs in the last two years. It's quite obvious.

He said several times he wanted Aso money, he got it for 2, he was seeking it for 10 with over $40 mill guaranteed. Not very far.

Not if he holds out again. People won't forget. But as he has shown he does not give damn!!!

If he holds out again, what's the difference?

The Jets will still retain his rights indefinitely.

Whatever teams would have been interested in him this year, but that number by 80% - if Revis is lucky - because every GM/owner knows he won't honor any contract once the bonus check is cashed.

And you can now see why the JETS were penny pinching with Coles, signing up Adalius Thomas, the restructuring of Kellen Clemens deal, etc. And maybe David Harris and few other players do not get their due contracts and have to go elsewhere because of this deal.

That's why i still think he is self centered money grabbing douche. Hopefully he plays well enough to justify his money.

Not really.

Revis is only making $7.5M this year. That is it. In an uncapped year, no less! You'd have a point if they handed him a big bonus this year, but they didn't. No reason to pinch pennies now to pay his roster bonus the next time there's football after Super Bowl XLV. Woody'll have a full year of $18 beers under his belt by then - plenty of money to pay Revis. I think the plan is for Revis to help him get a playoff game (or two) in the new stadium, too. We'll see who the money grubbing douche is if/when that comes to fruition.

If he holds out again, what's the difference?

The Jets will still retain his rights indefinitely.

Whatever teams would have been interested in him this year, but that number by 80% - if Revis is lucky - because every GM/owner knows he won't honor any contract once the bonus check is cashed.

Yes. But the JETS have proved to cave in to his demands all the time. His rookie contract he held out and got the better of the JETS with a front loaded deal and the numbers were more in line for a #5 to #10 pick and not a #14 pick.

Then with 3 years left on that deal he once again acts up.

The next time around the JETS should hold their ground. We will see how that turns out.

Till then lets enjoy the 2 year expensive rental!

He would not have signed for bigger pay outs in the last two years. It's quite obvious.

He said several times he wanted Aso money, he got it for 2, he was seeking it for 10 with over $40 mill guaranteed. Not very far.

$32M guaranteed over 4 years >>>>> $40M guaranteed over 10

By the time he cashes in again, he'll have $46M in his pocket and another $50M guaranteed coming - before we even get to 5 years from now.

The only thing I can think of is that the Jets figure that under those circumstances, the Jets would have the power to essentially end Revis' NFL career. On the other hand, the incentive becomes that all Revis needs to do is shutup and play for one more year and then he gets to hit the open market and get his big money free agent deal (which he at this point probably realizes will never happen while still in the midst of a contract).

Not really.

Revis is only making $7.5M this year. That is it. In an uncapped year, no less! You'd have a point if they handed him a big bonus this year, but they didn't. No reason to pinch pennies now to pay his roster bonus the next time there's football after Super Bowl XLV. Woody'll have a full year of $18 beers under his belt by then - plenty of money to pay Revis. I think the plan is for Revis to help him get a playoff game (or two) in the new stadium, too. We'll see who the money grubbing douche is if/when that comes to fruition.

Got to give it to slats for manning up. If Revis was given both that $7.5M salary and that option bonus right now then he could say this is what Revis was holding out for and the Jets finally gave it to him so that's the only reason a deal was struck.

The Jets said all along, even in Woody's embarrassingly bad ESPN interview, that new money now is part of any contract and they're willing to do it. But, in so many words, they weren't going to tear up his deal and replace it with one averaging $16M per year.

I think they'll pay that option bonus, and then play wait and see. If Revis holds out again, he won't get the benefit of the doubt from anyone like he did this time. The Jets will likely be far less cooperative and accommodating than they were this offseason.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Not really.

The deal was not finalized when those moves happened. But the JETS still had to make provisions in anticipation of this deal just in case they had to offer him more this year. Thinking about it and if i got the numbers right, its going to be $25 mill payout next year. I wonder what that does to the team. I bet atleast 2 of these 3 players (Braylon, CRO, Santonio) might not be part of this team at this time next year just so that the JETS can accommodate Revis!

So in reality we only have this coming season when we are competitive.

About the owners and their ways, that's a another big discussion point. Not saying that you are wrong.

By the time he cashes in again, he'll have $46M in his pocket and another $50M guaranteed coming - before we even get to 5 years from now.

It was over $40 mill, everything else is yet to be seen.

There are other possibilities you know, he could get hurt remember, you know it was one of the reasons you supported his holdout.

If he plays on a level where he could demand $50M guaranteed, he would just have held out anyway, and he'd have way more than $46M in his pocket.

It's not really $32M. If the Jets cut him today he doesn't get $32M. If they cut him a day before the season officially ends, they don't owe him $32M minus the $7.5M in game checks he was paid. It's not a real $32M guarantee. It seems closer to $20M including this year's salary. But I'll be honest I haven't attempted to add it up yet.

I think they'll pay that option bonus, and then play wait and see. If Revis holds out again, he won't get the benefit of the doubt from anyone like he did this time. The Jets will likely be far less cooperative and accommodating than they were this offseason.

Just looking at PFT's numbers, I don't see how the Jets have any choice but to pay that bonus. If they don't, they'll be paying Revis $13+M in severance pay.

Revis would be wise to play at least three years of this deal before starting to bitch, IMHO. laugh.gif My guess is that if he's continuing to play at the level of best CB on the planet that the Jets will look to sign him to another extension before letting him test the free market. If he's not, then he'll have no right to bitch, anyway.

The fact that the contract's salaries go down ($7.5M in 2012, $6M in 2013) tells me that the Jets understand that they'll be negotiating sooner rather than later. This is essentially a three year, $40M deal, IMHO.

Just looking at PFT's numbers, I don't see how the Jets have any choice but to pay that bonus. If they don't, they'll be paying Revis $13+M in severance pay.

Revis would be wise to play at least three years of this deal before starting to bitch, IMHO. laugh.gif My guess is that if he's continuing to play at the level of best CB on the planet that the Jets will look to sign him to another extension before letting him test the free market. If he's not, then he'll have no right to bitch, anyway.

The fact that the contract's salaries go down ($7.5M in 2012, $6M in 2013) tells me that the Jets understand that they'll be negotiating sooner rather than later. This is essentially a three year, $40M deal, IMHO.

A three year, $40M deal is not Aso money.

Why do people keep saying this? Are we going to be a broken team without Braylon Edwards and Antonio Cromartie? Our window extends well beyond this coming season.

Well who's to say its not Santonio Holmes and one of the other two.

We will definitely have less talent on this team. We will have to cut some talent to make room to pay one player.

Question is will we have as much talent to have a great shot at the big prize the season after this one?

At the end of the day when you are going to pay one player 25 mill then there are lot of sacrifices that would have to made.

Beats the sh*t out of the three year $21M he was looking at before he held out though, no?

Yes, which is why the Jets came to him and wanted to re-do his deal.

He held out for Aso money, he said so himself again today in his Presser.

Well who's to say its not Santonio Holmes and one of the other two.

We will definitely have less talent on this team. We will have to cut some talent to make room to pay one player.

Question is will we have as much talent to have a great shot at the big prize the season after this one?

At the end of the day when you are going to pay one player 25 mill then there are lot of sacrifices that would have to made.

We didn't have Santonio Holmes and Antonio Cromartie on the team last year and went to the AFC Title game.

Here's a list of players that will likely be Jets for the next 3 seasons, and you tell me if our window of opportunity to win a Super Bowl is simply this year:

Darrelle Revis

D'Brickashaw Ferguson

Nick Mangold

Mark Sanchez

Shonn Greene

Santonio Holmes

Jim Leonhard

Dustin Keller

Bart Scott

Kyle Wilson

John Conner

Vladimir Ducasse

Current Veterans who will likely be Jets for at least one season beyond 2010:

Kris Jenkins

Jerricho Cotchery

Calvin Pace

Brandon Moore

Awaiting new contract:

David Harris (future becomes clearer once new CBA is agreed upon)

Add to that the impeccable ability of Tannenbaum, Rex and company to collaboratively identify AND coach up talent and that's a recipe for longterm success.

Losing guys like Braylon Edwards, Antonio Cromartie, Shaun Ellis, Damien Woody, Jason Taylor, LaDaninian Tomlinson and perhaps others due to finances and age is certainly a price you pay for acquiring lots of young talent. But its a good problem to have. None of those players I just listed will cripple us when we lose them.

I don't think David Harris has a high likelihood of returning. They'd have two of the 3 single highest-paid ILB'ers in the NFL, no? Plus Pace, who's still up around top 5 or so in the NFL for LB'ers. Plus Revis, plus Sanchez, plus Ferguson plus Mangold plus either Holmes or Edwards, plus Jenkins. Plus Pool is also a FA, plus Leonhard will be in his final season, plus they'll need another starting DE or two.

There's only so much to go around unless the cap goes way up. A second $8M ILB may prove to be a luxury that they pass on as good as Harris is. Finding an ILB to fill in for far less, or through the draft, shouldn't be that hard. Probably won't be as good as Harris, but you can't pay everyone like an all-pro.

There's only so much to go around unless the cap goes way up. A second $8M ILB may prove to be a luxury that they pass on as good as Harris is. Finding an ILB to fill in for far less, or through the draft, shouldn't be that hard. Probably won't be as good as Harris, but you can't pay everyone like an all-pro.

Depends on the price-tag when it comes to Harris. Based on his positive behavior through this offseason, I have a feeling he'll provide a bit of a hometown discount. I think the Jets have every intention of bringing him back once the new CBA goes through. I suppose calling it a "high liklihood" is incorrect at this juncture, but I'm optimistic.

Depends on the price-tag when it comes to Harris. Based on his positive behavior through this offseason, I have a feeling he'll provide a bit of a hometown discount. I think the Jets have every intention of bringing him back once the new CBA goes through. I suppose calling it a "high liklihood" is incorrect at this juncture, but I'm optimistic.

I don't doubt the Jets want him back. Only that it's no slam dunk, or some matter of formality, that he's here next season. If they were close he may stay. But if the Jets decide they have $4-5M to spend at ILB given the other expenditures and holes the team has, they may need to fill the other ILB position through the draft or promote Westerman and spend the $7M savings elsewhere.

I don't doubt the Jets want him back. Only that it's no slam dunk, or some matter of formality, that he's here next season. If they were close he may stay. But if the Jets decide they have $4-5M to spend at ILB given the other expenditures and holes the team has, they may need to fill the other ILB position through the draft or promote Westerman and spend the $7M savings elsewhere.

Good points. I edited my post to reflect this change of opinion.

Speaking of ILB, do you think Westerman is capable of manning the middle for this defense? If he can, that provides the Jets a nice bargaining chip in the Harris negotiations. Then again, he'll probably be needed as an OLB to replace Bryan Thomas next season anyways.

Needless to say, we better think about drafting several linebackers next year.

Good points. I edited my post to reflect this change of opinion.

Speaking of ILB, do you think Westerman is capable of manning the middle for this defense? If he can, that provides the Jets a nice bargaining chip in the Harris negotiations. Then again, he'll probably be needed as an OLB to replace Bryan Thomas next season anyways.

Needless to say, we better think about drafting several linebackers next year.

I have no idea if Westerman could step in and start - effectively - for 16 games. I'd like to think he can but really none of us know until he does it. But Westerman won't be a bargaining chip unless a new CBA says Harris is still a RFA in his 5th NFL season. Or if Harris gets knocked out week 2 and Westerman plays well while starting 14 games and into the playoffs. Of course in that case why do you want to pay David Harris $7-8M per year anyway?

Point is I don't think they're going to bargain with Harris all that much. Harris will be a UFA if there's a new CBA (it won't stay at 6 years min and should most likely go back to 4, making Harris a UFA). His best move would be to sign nothing until a new CBA is banged out (keep in mind there is no season without a new CBA so he loses nothing unless, by some miracle, the Jets offer him a $20M signing bonus or something of that nature). Sign nothing and let all 32 teams bid for him, Jets included. Most likely the Jets won't be the highest bidder. He'd require too much of a hometown discount and unless he really doesn't care that much about making millions more than he can, he'd be right to move on.

I wouldn't begrudge him or the Jets in that situation.

We didn't have Santonio Holmes and Antonio Cromartie on the team last year and went to the AFC Title game.

Losing guys like Braylon Edwards, Antonio Cromartie, Shaun Ellis, Damien Woody, Jason Taylor, LaDaninian Tomlinson and perhaps others due to finances and age is certainly a price you pay for acquiring lots of young talent. But its a good problem to have. None of those players I just listed will cripple us when we lose them.

We will have talent. Not everyone is going away. Thats why i do not believe we will be a broken team. But we sure as hell will have a lot less talent.

But as you yourself said we will have to release a few players due to finances. And the last episode of Hard Knocks has Tanny and Rex discuss the same.

Acquiring young talent is great. But if that young talent is too freaking expensive we will have to cut some players. And even some players who might turn out to be critical to our success. That's the major concern. Players like Alan Faneca. Before the start of last season nobody would have predicted that he would be cut. And that's inspite of going to the AFC championship game. Dunno how cutting him is going to play out but so far it does not look good.

Acquiring young talent is great. But if that young talent is too freaking expensive we will have to cut some players. And even some players who might turn out to be critical to our success. That's the major concern. Players like Alan Faneca. Before the start of last season nobody would have predicted that he would be cut. And that's inspite of going to the AFC championship game. Dunno how cutting him is going to play out but so far it does not look good.

You can say that the replacements we had in mind for Faneca (Slauson/Ducasse) were inferior, but questioning why we got rid of Faneca is another thing entirely. Just because we went to the AFC Title game doesn't mean he wasn't a liability. He allowed more sacks than any lineman in the league despite being part of an offense that ran the ball more than any other team in the league.

The idea that we should have held onto certain players because we were 30 minutes from a Super Bowl is exactly the attitude that helps make teams that are successful one year into teams that miss the playoffs the next. Remember, we went 9-7 and needed to catch every break imaginable just to MAKE the postseason before making that playoff run.

Sometimes you have to make moves for finances, but other times you have to cut ties with players who just don't have anything left in the tank. Cutting Faneca was NOT a financial move (we paid him $5 million to cut him and only saved about $2 million), it was a FOOTBALL move. Just as it was a football move to get rid of Thomas Jones and replace him with LaDanian Tomlinson. Absolutely no complaints on that one from me.

And as for the list of players I said we'd be letting go next year in all liklihood, those won't be pure financial moves either. Getting rid of Jason Taylor would be a no-brainer if he shows his age (36) this year. LaDainian Tomlinson will probably be gone for the same reason; by the end of the year we might just see him hit the wall, just like we saw Thomas Jones hit the wall in the AFC Title game.

Braylon Edwards will be let go because he'll be turning 28, he has a case of the dropsies, and perhaps because of the beard. Santonio Holmes is simply a superior receiver, and only he will get the extension. And while there's a chance we might keep Cromartie, really, how much will he be needed? We'll have Revis, Kyle Wilson, and I'm sure Rex would be more than happy to draft another corner; that's the position he loves solidifying through the draft the most.

I'm just finding it hard to see how the players we might be letting go after this season will diminish this team. With Tannenbaum's track record in the draft and in making savvy trades, we'll re-load in the offseason and at this time next year be talking about a different crop of players we may have to let go. Point being, this year is not at ALL the be-all and end-all. In fact, I'd say there's a decent chance our roster looks BETTER in 2011 (or 2012 if there is a lockout) than it does this year when all is said and done!

By my calculation (and if I got this wrong Sperm let me know)...

The cap hit for Revis will be appx $25.5 million.

$18 million option

$7 million salary

$500,000 k left on his rookie signing bonus (very very rough guess, could be lower)

I don't know what the salary cap will be in 2011. Nor does anyone else. But if it grows as it has it probably will be $150 million or less. That would result in Revis's cap hit representing about 1/6th of all the teams cap space.

Archived