Vincent Jackson

Blackout

Philip Rivers + Antonio Gates makes those WRs. Malcolm Floyd is going to just step right in with Rivers there

He has the best under-30 QB in the league (yes, Aaron Rodgers fans) and has him locked up for another 5 years. A WR is a WR to them...if you can catch the ball and know your role then sure you can have a job there for a little bit.

Also, AJ Smith is the sh*t. He's the Billy Beane of West Coast football. Shawne Merriman plays Eric Chavez.

I wonder what they could get for Jackson in a trade...possibly a 2nd?

No Jackson, no McNeil, Merriman is not the same player, and their D lost their most athletic player. If it wasn't for the AFC West being so junky, seriously. The team to watch is Kansas City IMO. They're going to have a very strong running attack, and if they could control the ball and keep their young D off the field they can have a chance going 4-2 or 5-1 in the west

The Chargers will never win a SB with Norv and Rivers at the helm, NEVER. As soon as Rivers plays aganist REAL defenses he crumbles. We proved that last year. Norv wasted LT's talents while Marty focused them. They dumped Drew Brees for Rivers when all Brees did was turn that team into a winner. They cant run block and they cant pass protect that = disaster. Now they refuse to trade or sign their best WR who played out his contract ( word is they want a 1 & 3 for him, thats not happening) They play in a sh*t division and thats the ONLY thing they have going for them. Watch the Raiders take one from them this year, this team will be lucky to go 10-6

I laugh at those who claim Rivers is better than Eli or Big Ben

Really? I have to say I would personally take him over both. He's a douchebag if you're the opposing teams fan but I think he's the real deal as a QB. Considering age he's probably the first QB I'd take starting a team today. Maybe this is why I'm not a GM. :)

Really? I have to say I would personally take him over both. He's a douchebag if you're the opposing teams fan but I think he's the real deal as a QB. Considering age he's probably the first QB I'd take starting a team today. Maybe this is why I'm not a GM. :)

He has been first on my list of young QBs for some time. You are not alone in your assessment. ;)

I laugh at those who claim Rivers is better than Eli or Big Ben

Haha!

The Chargers preferred Rivers to Big Ben and Eli in the draft, and dumped Brees once they got him. Now Ben, Eli, and Brees all have Super Bowl rings and Rivers doesn't. I don't think Rivers is a bad QB, though, just that Norv is a horrible coach.

Out of all of them, Big Ben is the guy I'd take to QB my team - outside of the scumbag rapist sh*t. I'd kill for Sanchez to start displaying those kinds of improvisational skills.

Archived