NFl To Investigate troubling Jets Locker Room Incident

Vudu

I didn't think I was contradictory. The Jets players acted unprofessionally, but I think the "harrassment" claim is being blown out of proportion. The Jets players did the football trick and had some cat calls. That's unprofessional, but it's not "harrassment."

And, again, I don't know why people are having a problem with her clothes. She wore jeans, a blouse, and boots. It wasn't provacative except for the fact that she has an amazing body.

I want to go on record as stating that I don't have a problem at all with her clothes.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the Jets have their very own Lisa Olsen?

Nah, Ines Sainz is waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy hotter than Lisa Olsen was back in 1990.

What the Pats did back then was just sad. It was like a truck driver harrassing a 50 yr old waitress at a dinner.

The girl is deliberately trying to use her "assets" to gain access and a response. This is the same girl who dressed in a wedding gown and asked Tom Brady to marry her. Her schtick is akin to Borat showing up in a woman's basketball team locker room in a banana hammock and then complaining about the lack of respect. It's nonsense. That Mike Tannenbaum has to sit there and listen to the head of the female journalism face to face in his office over this is absurd.

Nah, Ines Sainz is waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy hotter than Lisa Olsen was back in 1990.

What the Pats did back then was just sad. It was like a truck driver harrassing a 50 yr old waitress at a dinner.

Actually, Olson wasn't that bad looking, nice curly red hair and a huge rack.

If the Pats did today what they did to Olson back in 1990, Goodell probably would have made them forfeit a game and take away multiple 1st round draft picks.

Zeke Mowatt was a complete idiot.

84094676.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA548753121EAB3A740BBEBE58FDA3EA66C5E8BDC5D193F25CDE3

Actually, Olson wasn't that bad looking, nice curly red hair and a huge rack.

If the Pats did today what they did to Olson back in 1990, Goodell probably would have made them forfeit a game and take away multiple 1st round draft picks.

Zeke Mowatt was a complete idiot.

Are you kidding me? This is the Pats we're talking about. Olson would be barred for life from NFL locker rooms and the NFL would successfully sue her on Zeke Mowatt's behalf.

Immature yes, but if it's Maria Ines that was reporting, I honestly can't blame em.

I've seen her prance around different sporting events dressed as such;

ines_sainz2.jpg

101008-ines-sainz1.jpg

Not trying to sound like a chauvenist, but if you don't want to be objectified, don't go into a man's lockeroom dressed looking like that. I don't condone what the guys were doing, but as long as it wasn't mean-spirited or hurtful, than I don't really care.

Ohhh and secondly... DAMNNnnn

Agreed. I'm not saying it gives them the right, but what do you expect?

The girl looks like a hooker and one I would gladly pay a ransom to bang.

An ESPN DePortes just told ESPN on Sportscenter that it was a non-incident. He said that Sainz was "surprised" to wake up and find that the print media had made a big deal about it, and said Sainz at no point felt harrassed.

Can we put this matter to bed (no pun intended)?

The most note worthy news from her visit was that she practically threw herself at Sanchez and he turned her down because the boys were getting together to watch America's Next Top Model and Project Runway.

Archived