NFl To Investigate troubling Jets Locker Room Incident

Vudu

Well i would like to see a pic of what this "professional journalist was wearing, but for now I am going to assume it is the same as the countless pics of her on the sidelines at other sporting events, spandex jeans riding up the crack of her a$$. Heck, there are even pics of her at the superbowl being paraded on the shoulders of some Colts players, was she worried about not being treated professionally then? If you want to be a journalist and be taken seriously as a woman, you need to dress the part. Dress like you are turning $20 tricks at the puerto rican day parade and don't be surprised about how you are treated.

Someone is really proud of their hot dog, avatar and signature...

Looks great BTW, Is that Canadian or Irish bacon? Love America, but it's bacon is pure crap.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's called self control, they should invest in some.

Just because a random naked chick is laying in front of you doesnt mean you have to have sex with her.

If men lost their sex drives and exhibited this "self control" you speak of, the human race would die out within 50 years, as without it no guy would ever put up with the bullsh*t that comes from dealing with women.

This chick dresses like a slut and showed up in the men's locker room. For some reason women don't think they have to dress or act professionally in any capacity but everyone else must both treat them with kid gloves and give them all the best opportunities. It doesn't matter what the profession is, or what age the women are, they act like overgrown children.

Women don't even like working with or for other women. We already know she dresses like a skank and I'll even add to that she was probably flirting with the guys.

At least this one is pretty though. The most ridiculous ones are the fat ugly chicks that all think the world desperately wants to have sex with them. Like that fat chick they showed babbling after the SNF game. Who the hell was she anyway?

Someone is really proud of their hot dog, avatar and signature...

Looks great BTW, Is that Canadian or Irish bacon? Love America, but it's bacon is pure crap.

This is the most offensive thing in this thread.

Get Kraft in here, I want a goddamn apology!!

BS.. im sorry but Azteca lady parades around NFL practice fields totally flaunting her sh*t and guys aren't supposed to react like that?? I mean look at her and tell me another female reporter that dresses like her? Thats the thing with female spanish reporters. They all dress like freaking hookers on the job. Turn on any Hispanic news show and compare that sh*t to an American broadcast. Im hispanic and yes I love the eye candy but i wont deny that its completely unprofessional. If she doesnt want to get hooted and hollered at then dont wear jeans that ride up the crack of your a$$ and dont wear shirts where your t!ts are practically popping out.

Spanish news shows a freakin awesome.

What about you minding your own business? She dresses just fine.

She dresses like a streetwalker. She describes herself as the hottest sports reporter. "Hottest" does not refer to her grasp of economics, the national debt, being able to explain the electoral college nor quantum physics.Like Erin Andrews, if she was a plain Jane she would be out of a job.

So, thuse far, her complaint is hooting, excessive staring and football players acting like teenage boys around a pretty girl. That is nothing.Nobody touched nor assaulted nor harangued here in any way.This isn't Zeke Mowatt dropping trou. This PC nonsense has to stop because it makes real cases of sexual abuse harder to make.

Suspect this reporter saw a chance to get some attention and possibly cross over to the larger American market beyond only Latino TV, and is doing it on the backs of a NY market team who were recenly featured on HBO.Enjoy your 15 minutes, honey, and then back to the hovel you came from.

And to hell with Jet-hater Mike Florio for trying to make this nonsense into a big deal in the first place. Mike, spend your time studying for the bar exam you keep failing, and degrease your hair. Brillcreme went out of style in 1962.

Immature yes, but if it's Maria Ines that was reporting, I honestly can't blame em.

I've seen her prance around different sporting events dressed as such;

ines_sainz2.jpg

101008-ines-sainz1.jpg

Not trying to sound like a chauvenist, but if you don't want to be objectified, don't go into a man's lockeroom dressed looking like that. I don't condone what the guys were doing, but as long as it wasn't mean-spirited or hurtful, than I don't really care.

Ohhh and secondly... DAMNNnnn

I have to agree, if you are a reporter & female you have to expect this "Jocularity" incident just a part of the beast that is professional MALE sports. Hell, they even pull pranks on the MALE reporters. This sophomoric behavior is not new & will never change unless a new NFL rule is created that all players must become "GELDINGS!"

And I also agree...

inessainz-1284326365.jpg

She is hot!

In her defense, did this reporter even complain? Her tweets were fairly mild. It didn't seem like she was filing any complaints with the league office. It sounds like some of the beat writers took upon themselves to try to make a story out of this, to get even with the team or to get some interview time with Sainz.

Seriously. Didn't she have one tweet where she said she was having a tough time not checking out the players?

This is a non-story. The only reason we are even talking about this is because that assclown Florio has a beef with the Jets for some reason. He couldn't quote a single person who said that anything inappropriate happened.

it's called self control, they should invest in some.

Just because a random naked chick is laying in front of you doesnt mean you have to have sex with her.

I've been married for 20 years, and if that chick was laying down in front of me naked, I think I would have to have sex with her. :)

Sorry, honey.

She dresses like a streetwalker. She describes herself as the hottest sports reporter. "Hottest" does not refer to her grasp of economics, the national debt, being able to explain the electoral college nor quantum physics.Like Erin Andrews, if she was a plain Jane she would be out of a job.

So, thuse far, her complaint is hooting, excessive staring and football players acting like teenage boys around a pretty girl. That is nothing.Nobody touched nor assaulted nor harangued here in any way.This isn't Zeke Mowatt dropping trou. This PC nonsense has to stop because it makes real cases of sexual abuse harder to make.

Suspect this reporter saw a chance to get some attention and possibly cross over to the larger American market beyond only Latino TV, and is doing it on the backs of a NY market team who were recenly featured on HBO.Enjoy your 15 minutes, honey, and then back to the hovel you came from.

And to hell with Jet-hater Mike Florio for trying to make this nonsense into a big deal in the first place. Mike, spend your time studying for the bar exam you keep failing, and degrease your hair. Brillcreme went out of style in 1962.

I think she dresses perfect. Helps a fat man with his cardio, all I have to look at her and my blood my heart rate go's up. This is the same chick that dressed up like a bride and proposed to Tom Brady at the Pats/ Giants superbowl. The complaint is nonsense, but Im glad she dresses like that.

Who cares...what to stop this type stuff? Stop sending women reporters into the testosterone zone...What the hell do these gals expect? Can't wait for a guy to get abused in a WNBA locker room one day...

Still think a woman would have a better chance of getting abused in that locker room...it being the WNBA and all.

She has a right to wear what she wants and the Jets players/coaches did act like juveniles if reports are correct. They'll get a warning and sensativity training and that will be the end of it.

The media is blowing this out of proportion and, again, I haven't seen where she has complained or claimed she was harrassed. I think other media people there claimed that.

She has a right to wear what she wants and the Jets players/coaches did act like juveniles if reports are correct. They'll get a warning and sensativity training and that will be the end of it.

The media is blowing this out of proportion and, again, I haven't seen where she has complained or claimed she was harrassed. I think other media people there claimed that.

Exactly. She dresses very sexy and that elicits a certain response. No harm no foul. I just hope she keeps dressing this way because it's teh awesome.

I think she dresses perfect. Helps a fat man with his cardio, all I have to look at her and my blood my heart rate go's up. This is the same chick that dressed up like a bride and proposed to Tom Brady at the Pats/ Giants superbowl. The complaint is nonsense, but Im glad she dresses like that.

Didn't realize that.

I'm not advocating what the Jets alledgedly did, but if she's the reporter that dressed up like a bride and asked Brady to marry her at the Super Bowl, then she was a joke long before this past week.

If you want to be treated like a professional, then act like one.

what about her dressing like a professional reporter and not stripper.

First, she WAS NOT dressed like a stripper. Don't make sh*t up. She wore jeans and a white short sleeved blouse.

Second, how a reporter appears does not give an athlete the right to act unprofessional. I think the situation is being blown out of proportion, but to claim that she "deserved" to be harrassed because of what she wore is ridiculous.

If something inappropriate happened, the Jets players & coaches were 100% in the wrong.

First, she WAS NOT dressed like a stripper. Don't make sh*t up. She wore jeans and a white short sleeved blouse.

Second, how a reporter appears does not give an athlete the right to act unprofessional. I think the situation is being blown out of proportion, but to claim that she "deserved" to be harrassed because of what she wore is ridiculous.

If something inappropriate happened, the Jets players & coaches were 100% in the wrong.

She didnt' deserve it and the outrage over it is ridiculous. She's a joke and has made her career on being a sex object. Regardless, no woman deserves to be treated in a disrespectful manner when in a work environment.

To me this is just another example of how this team lacks any sort of internal leadership. Losing Faneca and Jones are going to have other impacts that we haven't seen quite yet. That's just my opinion of course.

She didnt' deserve it and the outrage over it is ridiculous. She's a joke and has made her career on being a sex object. Regardless, no woman deserves to be treated in a disrespectful manner when in a work environment.

Exactly. She's well known in the Spanish speaking community and being a sex object is her thing. She's not a sports journalist by any means. But, like you said, no woman deserves to be harrassed in a work environment. The Jets players need to grow up.

To me this is just another example of how this team lacks any sort of internal leadership. Losing Faneca and Jones are going to have other impacts that we haven't seen quite yet. That's just my opinion of course.

That may be the case and we'll have to see how it all plays out.

So the Jets have their very own Lisa Olsen?

I'm not taking sides here, but you're wrong. To say that it is being blown out of proportion, you're contradicting yourself. Either the Jets players acted unprofessional or they weren't. There is no middle ground here and they have to pay the consequences.

Personally, I think one should dress for the job...especially in a ******* locker room with scantly clad dudes.

I'm not taking sides here, but you're wrong. To say that it is being blown out of proportion, you're contradicting yourself. Either the Jets players acted unprofessional or they weren't. There is no middle ground here and they have to pay the consequences.

Personally, I think one should dress for the job...especially in a ******* locker room with scantly clad dudes.

I didn't think I was contradictory. The Jets players acted unprofessionally, but I think the "harrassment" claim is being blown out of proportion. The Jets players did the football trick and had some cat calls. That's unprofessional, but it's not "harrassment."

And, again, I don't know why people are having a problem with her clothes. She wore jeans, a blouse, and boots. It wasn't provacative except for the fact that she has an amazing body.

Archived