Guys this team is pretty good

s dubb

We just had a 12 round slugfest with the Ravens. Guys this is a team people have picked to go to the superbowl (Ravens) we had 14 PENALTIES FOR 125 YARDS and basically Zero offense. We let them convert about 4 3rd and VERY LONGS. We held them to a FG and got penalized to give them a fresh set of downs. We had ZERO f*CKIN OFFENSE and we LOST 10-9.

Our team is pretty f*ckin good guys. It's going to take time.

If that happened to ANY other team it would have been an absolute BLOWOUT! This team is very good. Still waiting for the offense to catch up though.

The illegal shift by Braylon to negate the 30+ yarder to Keller (that would have set us up 1st & goal) and the Shonn Greene fumble were killers. One of those things doesn't happen and we win the game.

agreed. the Braylon sh*t pissed me off because Schotty keeps tryin to get cute w/ changing formations before the snap cuz he THINKS would confuse the defense but no it just confuses some of the offense.

Even with us basically giving the Ravens the game we still almost won. This team is good and this defense is for real.

Crashing_Jet, it never matters how bad the Jets are, we'll always usually whoop your sorry a*s. No worries, your turns coming.

The illegal shift by Braylon to negate the 30+ yarder to Keller (that would have set us up 1st & goal) and the Shonn Greene fumble were killers. One of those things doesn't happen and we win the game.

how is it that fumbles penalties and this:

"We just had a 12 round slugfest with the Ravens. Guys this is a team people have picked to go to the superbowl (Ravens) we had 14 PENALTIES FOR 125 YARDS and basically Zero offense. We let them convert about 4 3rd and VERY LONGS. We held them to a FG and got penalized to give them a fresh set of downs. We had ZERO f*CKIN OFFENSE and we LOST 10-9."

makes us a team that is good, and not a team that is absolute crap?

Those were huge plays. But I thought the Jets' offense's inability to take advatnage of the three Raven turnovers were also a huge factor in the defeat. Also throwing Kyle Wilson out there on his own against Q was big. I hope that doesn't destroy his confidence.

how is it that fumbles penalties and this:

"We just had a 12 round slugfest with the Ravens. Guys this is a team people have picked to go to the superbowl (Ravens) we had 14 PENALTIES FOR 125 YARDS and basically Zero offense. We let them convert about 4 3rd and VERY LONGS. We held them to a FG and got penalized to give them a fresh set of downs. We had ZERO f*CKIN OFFENSE and we LOST 10-9."

makes us a team that is good, and not a team that is absolute crap?

Time will tell. If the Ravens are as good as some are saying, the Jets might be pretty good. If the Ravens suck we are in trouble.

No, we are not.

What is wrong with you people. Good teams dont commit that many penalties, good teams dont let an offense convert that many times on 3rd down, good teams dont come up empty handed off 3 turnovers, good teams arent anemic on offense, good team dont lose home games giving up 10pts.

We are not a good team, we are the same damn mediocre team we were last year. We havent improved in any specific area that I could see last night.

We have a great defense, we are not a good team. We still dont know how to win.

Guys it takes 3 to 5 years for Q.B's to really get it. Have a look around the league. Brees, Rivers. Hell virtually all of them. Mark Sanchez will be fine. He's worked to hard to fail.

3-5 years? Tell that to Brady, or either Manning, or any other QB who's not afraid to throw the ball 10 yards downfield.

Hard work doesn't guarantee success. Thusfar, Sanchez has yet to show he has the skill set to be anything more than a JAG QB in the league. Not saying he'll always be a jag, but that's where he sits today.

But I thought the Jets' offense's inability to take advatnage of the three Raven turnovers were also a huge factor in the defeat.

The Greene fumble was an example of that. Here Cro makes a great tightrope play to pick Flacco and take it to the Baltimore 31, and TWO PLAYS LATER Greene fumbles, sending our tired D back out there.

All that matters is where you are come Jan.-Feb.

Not that I'd expect a phag fan to understand that. :rl:

What, like in 08' when Miami beat the Jets, in New York, to win the division? No, we understand.

Again....you. played. the. BILLS.

Right, which gives us a 1-0 record in the division as well as an overall record of 1-0, while the Jets havent even won a game yet. Thanks for helping me clarify that.

Archived