Players not happy with Schotty play calling!

JetsFanInDenver

I heard this after we lost to the Colts too, but they kept him anyway. :huh:

That was at the end of of last season. A pretty successful one by most expectations.

This season the expectations are higher. And we have played only one game in the season.

The time to right ship is now before we lose more games b/c of shoddy non existent offense.

That was at the end of of last season. A pretty successful one by most expectations.

This season the expectations are higher. And we have played only one game in the season.

The time to right ship is now before we lose more games b/c of shoddy non existent offense.

Even still they were complaining about the play calling.

I'm all for firing Schotty, but we'll still be running the same offense, hopefully with better more timely calls.

Fire his a$$. He's pathetic. How do you manage not to have any of your QBs throw for more than 300 yards since 2006? Pathetic. He's a fake tough guy.

There are allot of reasons for this:

Noodle arm, torn bicep, tons of interceptions, run first team, gay quarterbacking, to name a few.

This stat is not even needed, fire him for the play calling alone.

There are allot of reasons for this:

Noodle arm, torn bicep, tons of interceptions, run first team, gay quarterbacking, to name a few.

This stat is not even needed, fire him for the play calling alone.

Chad Pennington won CPOY with the Dolphins. He was the QB that turned the 1-15 Dolphins to a playoff team.

Brett Favre had the best year of his CAREER with Minny.

Schotty is just plain horrible. If it wasn't for his dad, he will not be anywhere near an NFL team. Coach Ryan should have fired everyone that was part of Mangini's staff excluding Bill Callahan.

Chad Pennington won CPOY with the Dolphins. He was the QB that turned the 1-15 Dolphins to a playoff team.

Schotty is just plain horrible. If it wasn't for his dad, he will not be anywhere near an NFL team. Coach Ryan should have fired everyone that was part of Mangini's staff excluding Bill Callahan.

Westhoff.... Sutton?

I agree Schotty is horrible and Rex was stupid to keep him but...

How many 300 yard games did penny have in miami?

How many torn biceps and interceptions did favre have in minny?

And I'm glad he kept Callahan.

I agree Schotty is horrible and Rex was stupid to keep him but...

How many 300 yard games did penny have in miami?

How many torn biceps and interceptions did favre have in minny?

And I'm glad he kept Callahan.

http://www.nfl.com/players/chadpennington/gamelogs?id=PEN375096&season=2008

Penny had two 300 yard games in MIA in 08 and came within 5 yards of that in another game.

Archived