Revis is Fast

flgreen

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because he wasn't grossly overweight.

That's why.

But you guys wanna nit-pick every little thing.

I never once said he was grossly overweight, I don't really check other guys out.

So if you're saying he looks the same weight now as he did in week 1, I'll take your word for it.

I never once said he was grossly overweight, I don't really check other guys out.

So if you're saying he looks the same weight now as he did in week 1, I'll take your word for it.

You've never said a thing bad about Darrelle Revis, yet you are constantly getting into tiffs with people who are known to defend Darrelle Revis.

1+1 = 3!!!!!

You've never said a thing bad about Darrelle Revis, yet you are constantly getting into tiffs with people who are known to defend Darrelle Revis.

1+1 = 3!!!!!

No 1+1 = 2!!

I did not say I never said a bad thing about Revis, but if you are going to lump me in with the multitudes, at least call me out on things I did say. :blink:

Smoke/Fire scenario.

Dire there are people here who are saying that stuff but its not Brooklyn. His issues are actually valid like some others here about Revis plus he just likes arguing haha

Its getting to the point now where people are solely posting stuff to get a rise out of people. I mean Cmon a beached whale? Please. And he got exactly the reaction he wanted. Just give it up and hope that Revis gets healthy and back in shape so all these issues can just vanish and everyone is back on his nuts like you know they will be.

Dire there are people here who are saying that stuff but its not Brooklyn. His issues are actually valid like some others here about Revis plus he just likes arguing haha

Its getting to the point now where people are solely posting stuff to get a rise out of people. I mean Cmon a beached whale? Please. And he got exactly the reaction he wanted. Just give it up and hope that Revis gets healthy and back in shape so all these issues can just vanish and everyone is back on his nuts like you know they will be.

Just leave Dire in Disney, it's much more fun that way. :D

How the heck do you drive 41 MPH over the speed limit in the NYC metro area?

Everytime I have been in the NYC area, I get suck in traffic and can rarely go anywhere close to the speed limit because of the car in front of me. I haven't been to NYC in a few years, have they gotten rid of gridlock?

Take the belt to Exit 8 Coney Island Ave. Wear your gray hoddie, I'll let you know.

As a cop, I can tell you that having a perfect record goes a loong way towards not getting ticketed. A guy with 12 points is a habitual offender. A guy with 0 points had a lapse in judgement.

Good to know.

I have zero points now, so I hope you pull me over in the future.

As a cop, I can tell you that having a perfect record goes a loong way towards not getting ticketed. A guy with 12 points is a habitual offender. A guy with 0 points had a lapse in judgement.

Man I must have got a ****in a$$hole cop then! Got a ticket for doing 80 on the LIE on a sunday morning moving with traffic, never had a single ticket or incident before that AND had a PBA sticker.

How the heck do you drive 41 MPH over the speed limit in the NYC metro area?

Everytime I have been in the NYC area, I get suck in traffic and can rarely go anywhere close to the speed limit because of the car in front of me. I haven't been to NYC in a few years, have they gotten rid of gridlock?

Livginston, NJ is not NYC.

Are people seriously making a big deal about speeding? EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE ENTIRE WORLD WHO HAS A CAR (sorry Pennsylvania) speeds. Just only some get caught, and it happened to be Revis. Who cares, he was probably just trying to get to practice on time.

Are people seriously making a big deal about speeding? EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE ENTIRE WORLD WHO HAS A CAR (sorry Pennsylvania) speeds. Just only some get caught, and it happened to be Revis. Who cares, he was probably just trying to get to practice on time.

They should make him drive one of those horse and buggies now!

pd912029.jpg

You get clocked going 41 over in NC you can easily have your license suspend...

Last summer my eldest duaghters boyfriend on his way to Myrtle Beach got popped at like 3am for 12 miles over and he had to drive back down to NC for court. Add a room overnight to the fine. brutal down their.

Archived