look at what Steeler Nation thinks about Jets fans

JOJOTOWNSELL

yeah, keep fighting amongst yourselves!

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=64096

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*2 td's in 30 redzone trips, the steelers aren't exactly lighting up the score boards either.

*Wow, that place should have police caution tape wrapped all over it. Those Jets fans sure are preparing for a murder. Man, they have no clue what it's like to stick with their team and be hopeful through rough times. Hell, last season during our 5 game pathetic defensive stretch, we had 8 pages of how we can still make the playoffs! Down to the last game we held strong as fans. That's what separates Steelers fans over any other fan that's not worth mentioning.

*both teams have given their fans reason for heart attacks all year with close victories and last second plays. It would be fitting for a close game and then someone to win at th end.

*our offense plays downright horrible against good defenses. you can almost guarantee we'll be averaging less than 3 YPC on Sunday. it will be on Ben to make plays.

*i don't know how anyone can think this will be a runaway. this game has all the makings of a Steelers-Ravens type game... low scoring and it will probably take a big play late in the game by either team to win it.

*I'm over there causing hell. Tried to keep it civil until they wanted to be rude and only want to talk about Ben. The gloves are off and I'm slaughtering every which way. Bad mistake Jets fans, bad mistake you lame -a$$ stepchilds of N.Y. They have as big of mouths as they do their fat tub of lard head coach.

*I think the Jets are still a real good team though. They've beat a lot of bad teams but they also have beaten the Patriots this season. I'm not saying they are great, but with as many great players as they have, any week they could just "click" and play like a top notch team. That being said, they struggle with good defenses. They did horrible against Baltimore. The Patriots defense is said to be "not that good" but they almost shut out the Jets and the Bears so I'd say there defense is pretty decent, and last time around the Jets only scored 3 points on them.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Wow, that place should have police caution tape wrapped all over it. Those Jets fans sure are preparing for a murder. Man, they have no clue what it's like to stick with their team and be hopeful through rough times. Hell, last season during our 5 game pathetic defensive stretch, we had 8 pages of how we can still make the playoffs! Down to the last game we held strong as fans. That's what separates Steelers fans over any other fan that's not worth mentioning.

Someone needs to find this man and punch him straight between the eyes? Jets fans dont know what its like to stick with their teams through rough times? WTF??? Show me a time in my 30 years of being a Jets fan that wasnt a rough time.

******* moron. Team has how many SB's and they are talking about sticking with their team through tough times? **** him. I'm tempted to create an account just to respond to this comment.

Someone needs to find this man and punch him straight between the eyes? Jets fans dont know what its like to stick with their teams through rough times? WTF??? Show me a time in my 30 years of being a Jets fan that wasnt a rough time.

******* moron. Team has how many SB's and they are talking about sticking with their team through tough times? **** him. I'm tempted to create an account just to respond to this comment.

Guy has been on TGG all week starting sh*t with people and not talking football at all. Hes a moron as evidenced by that post since all we have is rough times and nothing to show for it while they have a couple rough years sprinkled into constantly making the playoffs and winning super bowls. Ill gladly trade spots with the steelers, in the past 10 years how many rough years have they had? I know they have 2 super bowls, we stick with this team and have nothing to show for it. Yeah were very negative, well when the same f**kin thing happens over and over for 30 years straight it kinda has an effect on your outlook on things.

He must be mentioning that brutal stretch of 15 years the Steelers had between SB appearances at one point. Yeah, that had to be rough. :rolleyes:

If you do could a suggest "Toilet Terror" as a screen name. Yeah Steeler fans really know what it's like to stick with your team. Chances are a single fan of theirs doesn't exist who haven't seen them win a Superbowl. Hysterical.

They are kind of right though with the hope thing. I mean before the Patriots game, most people here thought we were in great shape heading into the playoffs with a franchise QB. Two losses later and we're not making the playoffs and Sanchez is a bust.

hahahaha, thats nice boy. Pround of ya

Are you ****ing kidding me?

How on earth as a Steelers find do you find the audacity to call out NY Jets fans about sticking with their team through hard times? When has a NY Jets fan under the age of 40 seen a time that wasnt rough.

Meanwhile, how many SB's have the Steelers won during that time period?

Unreal, Jets fans are some of the most loyal fans on the planet. Their team kicks them square in the teeth year after year after year and we still come back for more.

You know what separates Steelers fans from every other fan not worth mentioning....1) being the trendiest team in the world to follow, hence why have an enormous obnoxious fanbase who have never stepped foot in the sh*t hole of a city 2) you've been to 7 SB's and won 6.

Man it must be tough being a Steelers fan.

**** OFF!!!! Spare me the how to be a fan bull sh*t coming from the biggest bandwagon fanbase on the planet.

I hope Bart Scott gives Big Rape a taste of his own medicine and finds him in a bathroom stall after the game.

JiF is online now Reply With Quote

If you do could a suggest "Toilet Terror" as a screen name. Yeah Steeler fans really know what it's like to stick with your team. Chances are a single fan of theirs doesn't exist who haven't seen them win a Superbowl. Hysterical.

Damn....thats brilliant...where were you 5 minutes ago?

How on earth as a Steelers find do you find the audacity to call out NY Jets fans about sticking with their team through hard times? When has a NY Jets fan under the age of 40 seen a time that wasnt rough.

Unreal, Jets fans are some of the most loyal fans on the planet. Their team kicks them square in the teeth year after year after year and we still come back for more.

You know what separates Steelers fans from every other fan not worth mentioning....1) being the trendiest team in the world to follow, hence why have an enormous obnoxious fanbase who have never stepped foot in the sh*t hole of a city 2) you've been to 7 SB's and won 6.

**** OFF!!!! Spare me the how to be a fan bull sh*t coming from the biggest bandwagon fanbase on the planet.

I hope Bart Scott gives Big Rape a taste of his own medicine and finds him in a bathroom stall after the game.

Pats fans, Dallas fans. Giants fans please take note and piss off.

Not anymore. Found it was easier to just take dumps outside. Very liberating. If your ever around with nothing to do I could always use someone to hose off my sphincter after wards. Hook a brother up, share my peanuts with you.

So let me get this straight. You sh*t outside. You are inviting a strange man over to clean your a$$. I think you are definately in the wrong forum. What the hell is this place coming too. :xxx:

So let me get this straight. You sh*t outside. You are inviting a strange man over to clean your a$$. I think you are definately in the wrong forum. What the hell is this place coming too. :xxx:

Funny how you read what I wrote and decided to make it intimate. I said "Hose off", meaning using a hose from a distance. You on the other hand decided you wanted to "clean off" my bungster. Nasty....

Funny how you read what I wrote and decided to make it intimate. I said "Hose off", meaning using a hose from a distance. You on the other hand decided you wanted to "clean off" my bungster. Nasty....

Any invite from another man involving his a$$ is gay. You call it intimate? Again wrong forum for this. Please take it elsewhere.

Any invite from another man involving his a$$ is gay. You call it intimate? Again wrong forum for this. Please take it elsewhere.

All I asked his little help hosing off my azz after a dump. you wanted to touch it. The guy at the zoo does it all day and never touches. Yet you wanted to jump right in. Why you got to hate? If I could reach it I would do it myself. Your mean.

DID SOMEONE CALL FOR SOME RAPE?????!!!! IF YOU WANT TO RAPE WITH THE BEST, YOU GOTTA RAPE THE BEST. BIG STUPID (SEE THAT'S MY NICKNAME FOR THAT MUTHA****A, BECAUSE Y'ALL CALL HIM BIG BEN) HE DOESN'T KNOW A SINGLE ******* THING ABOUT RAPE. TAKING BITCHES INTO THE BATHROOM STALL. WHAT A ******* BIG STUPID. I JUST RAPE BITCHES RIGHT THEIR IN THE OPEN, AND DUNK THEIR FACES INTO THE URINALS. BE LIKE YEA, WHAT THE **** NOW. I'M DOMINATING YOUR sh*t. THEN I PUNCH THEM IN THE KIDNEYS.

DID SOMEONE CALL FOR SOME RAPE?????!!!! IF YOU WANT TO RAPE WITH THE BEST, YOU GOTTA RAPE THE BEST. BIG STUPID (SEE THAT'S MY NICKNAME FOR THAT MUTHA****A, BECAUSE Y'ALL CALL HIM BIG BEN) HE DOESN'T KNOW A SINGLE ******* THING ABOUT RAPE. TAKING BITCHES INTO THE BATHROOM STALL. WHAT A ******* BIG STUPID. I JUST RAPE BITCHES RIGHT THEIR IN THE OPEN, AND DUNK THEIR FACES INTO THE URINALS. BE LIKE YEA, WHAT THE **** NOW. I'M DOMINATING YOUR sh*t. THEN I PUNCH THEM IN THE KIDNEYS.

Ray Ray needs to join the Steelers site....epic

tumblr_lcm6weZj161qzh5gno1_500.jpg

Archived