It is Shonn Greene's Time

DMaynard

Thank you LT for helping us get to this point with your all around play and leadership. But if the Jets are going to repeat what they did at the end of last year, they need Greene to repeat what he did. I want to see him get at least 20 carries today.

The refusal to give the ball to Greene is absolutely baffling at this point. He is clearly the better runner. What the hell is the coaching staff thinking??

LT actually had 1 more carry than Greene today.

The stats:

Greene: 12 car, 70 yards, 1 TD, 5.8 ypc

LT: 13 car, 28 yards, 1 TD, 2.2 ypc

Um, WHAT??

The refusal to give the ball to Greene is absolutely baffling at this point. He is clearly the better runner. What the hell is the coaching staff thinking??

LT actually had 1 more carry than Greene today.

The stats:

Greene: 12 car, 70 yards, 1 TD, 5.8 ypc

LT: 13 car, 28 yards, 1 TD, 2.2 ypc

Um, WHAT??

I may be wrong, but it seemed to me everytime LT got the ball the whole world knew it was going to be a run.

To be fair that is generally the case when a Rb gets the ball.

What I'm saying is that the whole world know there was a running play coming whenever LT had a carry, not so much when Greene was getting the carries. Basically everyone I was watching the game with was yelling "running play" before the ball was even snapped when LT was in the game. Not so much when Greene was in the game.

Seriously LT should not touch the ball from the backfield in the 4th. Greene was having some good runs. if he wouldve gotten the ball more i bet he wouldve broke one.

He is a good 3rd down back though. That's the only time I'd use him in the playoffs. Play McKnight most of the game next week and see how he does and determine if he can get a few carries in the post season.

Archived