So where are we sitting?

Maxman

Damn, those tickets are cheap.

That's what I was thinking. I was going to buy a bunch and put them on hold. But since you already clicked on the link why don't you run this one DNA style. What that means is:

1. You buy all the tickets

2. You do all the work

3. We pay you if we feel like it

Glad we had this talk. ;)

That's what I was thinking. I was going to buy a bunch and put them on hold. But since you already clicked on the link why don't you run this one DNA style. What that means is:

2. You do all the work

I thought you were running to the store to get milk?

I thought you were running to the store to get milk?

I totally am. But then some dude asked me to buy him beer. And I got distracted by a Virgina tweet that I misread. So that is why I need you to buy the tickets. I am running late and want to lock these down while the prices are still low. Buy 20 and we can get that bus trip guy from last year involved. He was very reliable, lol.

Id rather take our chance in Indy than have to go through New England.

I'd rather lose round one to Peyton than beat the Chiefs only to get the doors blown off us in New England.

Indy is beatable anyway.

BOO...If we are to win the Bowl, we will have to beat New England. If you believe they will blow our doors in, just stop following the team now.

The wife and I will be driving down from Minnesota to KC, what hotels are being looked at. I see they have a clarion, holiday inn, and a drury hotel near the stadium going for about $100 to $150 for Saturday Night. I've never been to KC, can anyone point me in the direction of good hotels, bars, restaurants and such. We'd love to meet up with the JN crew if you guys are making the trip.

The wife and I will be driving down from Minnesota to KC, what hotels are being looked at. I see they have a clarion, holiday inn, and a drury hotel near the stadium going for about $100 to $150 for Saturday Night. I've never been to KC, can anyone point me in the direction of good hotels, bars, restaurants and such. We'd love to meet up with the JN crew if you guys are making the trip.

Dont stay out by the stadium. There is nothing but a gas station and Dennys.

Stay at the Embassy Suites on West 43rd KCMO if you can or close to that location. Its within walking distance of the Plaza (up scale joints like Ruth Chris)and Westport (more of a bar area).

Dont stay out by the stadium. There is nothing but a gas station and Dennys.

Stay at the Embassy Suites on West 43rd KCMO if you can or close to that location. Its within walking distance of the Plaza (up scale joints like Ruth Chris)and Westport (more of a bar area).

Thanks, that's what we're looking for. Embassy Suites it is.

Thanks, that's what we're looking for. Embassy Suites it is.

Its more or less a straight shot to Arrowhead too. SW Trafficway - 35 N - 70 E.

If you have any more questions, dont hesitate to contact PR37 Travel.

Also, there is a sports bar on the Plaza called the 810 Zone that should be full of KC fans.

2. You do all the work

Who'd be stupid enough to do that? LOL. I gave this a quick thought, but I am flying to Zurich on the Monday after the game so it's a no go. Looking into buying a slingbox for the following weekend's games since I will still be stuck there.

I know it's probably stupid of me, but I bought my tickets to the Chiefs playoff game, and reserved a hotel for three nights in KC. Hopefully, The Jets end up playing the chiefs. If they don't, oh well. A playoff game should be fun nonetheless.

PR37 thanks for the advice. I'm looking forward to all of the great BBQ of KC. Should be fun.

Archived