Rex xxxs wife more photos

visajets

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Rex the coach of this team next year? This is not the media attention Woody had in mind. Bill Cowher,John Gruden and other names available add fuel to the fire. Could get interesting.

IMO, he will. But if there's a first round exit from the playoffs I wouldn't exactly have a heart attack if they quietly sent Rex packing. There HAS TO be a breaking point, even in the snake-like brain of Woody Johnson.

Is Rex the coach of this team next year? This is not the media attention Woody had in mind. Bill Cowher,John Gruden and other names available add fuel to the fire. Could get interesting.

I can't imagine a billionaire likes to be humiliated at the yacht club

image does count to woody, as does $$$

the jets job is a great one, young studs at QB, LT, C, CB, MLB, very solid core to work

wouldn't surprise me at all

not that these photo's are anything to be proud of, but how are these "x-rated"

They are, you have to click the link "WARNING - contains GRAPHIC images inside"....the 'goods' are blocked out...if you consider them 'goods' LOL.

IMO, he will. But if there's a first round exit from the playoffs I wouldn't exactly have a heart attack if they quietly sent Rex packing. There HAS TO be a breaking point, even in the snake-like brain of Woody Johnson.

Whaaaa???????

1st: You can't quietly send Rex Ryan packing. Not possible.

2nd: The Steelers QB was twice accused of RAPE in this past offseason and no one's talking about him going anywhere now. Why? Because he is winning. Let's have some perspective, rape is significantly worse than thinking your wife is hot and wanting to share her beauty with the world.

3rd: The only thing Rex is guilty of is poor judgment.

Statistically speaking, taking into account lightning strikes, virus (or other terminal illness), threat of chemical warfare, zombie apocalypse, tsunami (or other environmental catastrophe), the answer is 4. Or, alpha.

Face it. He is a goner.

Woody has seats to sell.

Unless he comes up with a new marketing stratagy ie cross dressing sundays, wife swap monday nights or green dildos with Jets logo Rex will be sent packing.

Whaaaa???????

2nd: The Steelers QB was twice accused of RAPE in this past offseason and no one's talking about him going anywhere now. Why? Because he is winning. Let's have some perspective, rape is significantly worse than thinking your wife is hot and wanting to share her beauty with the world.

You're comparing a player to a head coach? the head coach leads by example and is the public head of the organization. good grief, give me a break.

I dont think Rex should be fired. but you have to admit that anything short of getting back to the afc championship game this year is a step back. especially coinsidering how much he was talking the Jets up all year.

You're comparing a player to a head coach? the head coach leads by example. good grief, give me a break.

I dont think Rex should be fired. but you have to admit that anything short of getting back to the afc championship game this year is a step back. especially coinsidering how much he was talking the Jets up all year.

Sorry Jim, I disagree. I never thought the Jets were winning anything this year.

Seriously, how is this any worse than Kris Bensen's wife posing nude in Playboy?

The XXX photos look to be possibly photo-shopped im no expert. If these are real REX IS A GONER. The NYJETS saga continues. Bill Cowher will take this job in a heart beat.

Yeah, there's no doubt this is a photo shop scam. Probably a cronie of the cheater!

Sorry Jim, I disagree. I never thought the Jets were winning anything this year.

Seriously, how is this any worse than Kris Bensen's wife posing nude in Playboy?

You keep comparing players to a coach! there is a huge difference! how can you not see that?

Whaaaa???????

You really cant be serious. The stuff you come out with sometimes just defies all logic.

Do you think W. Johnson is going to share your opinion?

Also, what do you think the odds are there is a clause in Rexs contract that addresses morals?

Rex is a dead man walking.

the only way the jets can spin this is someone is attacking rex's family, leaking the pics, and they will circle the wagons and defend him to the end

but then how do you fire him ?

tough spot for tanny and woody

please god, santa, buddha, aliens, just make it stop !!!!

I swear to god that the Jets win the Super Bowl this year........this is the year has been the perfect storm of crap for the team and the payoff will be the trophy......This is such a perfect scenario for this team, i really hope the reverse gangbang video with the midget, the barstool, and the bullwhip comes out the saturday night before the Super Bowl so i can spend the entire night watching doing crack and smack and watching it in slow motion......who needs a pregame show!!

This year is poetic justice for a Jets fan........out of this manure grows all your hopes and dreams!!

Posing in Playboy, is not the same as soliciting people to be with your wife.

If these swinger profiles are actually theirs, then that's what he is doing.

I can't imagine a billionaire likes to be humiliated at the yacht club

image does count to woody, as does $$$

the jets job is a great one, young studs at QB, LT, C, CB, MLB, very solid core to work

wouldn't surprise me at all

I brought this up in a thread that died on the subject, but I wonder how loose Woody is on these issues considering his daughter died from a drug overdose and was a known to be a bit of a Hollywood floozy.

Archived