**** Official New York Jets vs Buffalo Bills Game Thread ****

Greenranger

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so the Jets play their scrubs and still blow the Bills out. New England has their starting QB playing most of the game and get the same results

I see what you're getting at here...we play our scrubs against New England's starters and we kill 'em. Outta the box, Jimmy, but statistically sound.

I see what you're getting at here...we play our scrubs against New England's starters and we kill 'em. Outta the box, Jimmy, but statistically sound.

NE risking their QB out there today and for what reason? Karma should have had him getting a season ending injury-I hate New England and the way they play the game, and the way they got caught cheating and the way they run up the scores whenever they can.

I thought if Indy lost, Jags won, KC lost -- we played the Jags?

I think it's:

We're the 6th seed no matter what, behind Baltimore. We play the #3 seed.

3rd & 4th seeds are division winners; 5th & 6th seeds are wild card teams.

Jacksonville is 8-7. No matter what they do they can't finish ahead of the Chiefs who have 10 wins.

Indy is 9-6. If they win and finish 10-6 they end up the #3 seed with a Chiefs loss (Indy beat KC earlier this year so they own a tie-breaker against them).

I don't think there's any way we can play Jacksonville in round 1.

I think it's:

We're the 6th seed no matter what, behind Baltimore. We play the #3 seed.

3rd & 4th seeds are division winners; 5th & 6th seeds are wild card teams.

Jacksonville is 8-7. No matter what they do they can't finish ahead of the Chiefs who have 10 wins.

Indy is 9-6. If they win and finish 10-6 they end up the #3 seed with a Chiefs loss (Indy beat KC earlier this year so they own a tie-breaker against them).

I don't think there's any way we can play Jacksonville in round 1.

Yeah I'm retarded. I meant KC, but my brain isn't working well today.

Archived