Here's a curveball

stoicsentry

Let Brad Smith run an entire SERIES behind center. Just to {:content:}amp;*$ with their heads.

They used to do that. Mangini gave him the entire game years ago against the Pats but they had no other choice. I wonder if it is because each play involves Brad running so much (he runs 15 yards on a 5 yard gain).

They used to do that. Mangini gave him the entire game years ago against the Pats but they had no other choice. I wonder if it is because each play involves Brad running so much (he runs 15 yards on a 5 yard gain).

Wait, an entire game?

When did that happen?

Don't recall it — at all.

Wait, an entire game?

When did that happen?

Don't recall it — at all.

No I should have been more clear. I am referring to the playoff game, the Jets got beat badly. They gave Brad Smith a lot of time running the offense, not the whole game. I was exaggerating because they had no other options on offense.

No I should have been more clear. I am referring to the playoff game, the Jets got beat badly. They gave Brad Smith a lot of time running the offense, not the whole game. I was exaggerating because they had no other options on offense.

Ahhhh ...

Gotcha.

Give him some time lined up as a RB I say. At worst a playaction would probably be more effective since they ******* key in on Smith whenever he's not lined up as a WR.

I was watching the Jets/Browns game from 2008 I believe and they used Brad as a RB quite a bit when Washington wasn't in at RB. Didn't work out that well though.

if the Jets work on enough great plays they could probably do 5 straight plays with Smith behind center. but no more than that and no more often.

The most brilliant comment in this forum ever.

I agree with the jets only working on "great" -plays. Let's scrap the losing plays out of the playbook.

Archived