I said it before, I'll say it again..man the **** up!!!!!!!

Boozer76

I don't want to hear it anymore. I really don't. Our loudmouth, brash, belligerent coach just took us past the Colts at home. He took us to the AFC championship game last year with a rookie QB. With all the controversies, we are still persevering and winning. You don't like his big mouth? Booo mother****ing hoo. Tough sh*t. You can have the massive bevy of average coaches that keep their mouths shut. We have a defensive genius coaching our team, who also happens to know how to be a great coach. You wanna go through another 20 sh*tty coaches to get a good "quiet and humble" coach, GO F*CK YOURSELF!!!! We have a GREAT coach NOW!!! Tough sh*t he has a big mouth.

And as for our struggling QB...do you realize we have a kid who played only 16 games in college lead us to 2 playoff seasons, including an AFC championship game and a game winning drive against IND this year so far? Yes, he struggles. Yes, he 's not developed. But he has quickly learned a mastery of handling the NY media, and he has shown he is an EXAMPLE of what a role model is as a professional and a human being. What he did for that dying young man goes way beyond what most would do. I am god damn proud of him. I am god damned happy he plays QB for my Jets.

You mamby pamby's (I'm looking at you BP) wanna keep hating on the best thing we had at HC and QB in YEARS, go ahead. I for one am truly proud to be a Jets fan today. I'm proud that Rex Ryan is the coach of my favorite team, and I'm proud Mark Sanchez is our QB. Even if this isn't our year, and quite frankly I can admit it likely won't be, I am tremendously optimistic about the future because of those 2 guys. And for the first time in a LOOOONG time, I truly feel happy about the Jets not only today, but for the future as well.

I agree with everything except the Sanchez part. How much longer are we gonna use the "only started 16 game sin college" excuse?

He's 33 starts in now, he should show improvement not wild inconsistency! You just never know with him, one week he's Mexigod, the next he's Mexisuck!

I don't want to hear it anymore. I really don't. Our loudmouth, brash, belligerent coach just took us past the Colts at home. He took us to the AFC championship game last year with a rookie QB. With all the controversies, we are still persevering and winning. You don't like his big mouth? Booo mother****ing hoo. Tough sh*t. You can have the massive bevy of average coaches that keep their mouths shut. We have a defensive genius coaching our team, who also happens to know how to be a great coach. You wanna go through another 20 sh*tty coaches to get a good "quiet and humble" coach, GO F*CK YOURSELF!!!! We have a GREAT coach NOW!!! Tough sh*t he has a big mouth.

And as for our struggling QB...do you realize we have a kid who played only 16 games in college lead us to 2 playoff seasons, including an AFC championship game and a game winning drive against IND this year so far? Yes, he struggles. Yes, he 's not developed. But he has quickly learned a mastery of handling the NY media, and he has shown he is an EXAMPLE of what a role model is as a professional and a human being. What he did for that dying young man goes way beyond what most would do. I am god damn proud of him. I am god damned happy he plays QB for my Jets.

You mamby pamby's (I'm looking at you BP) wanna keep hating on the best thing we had at HC and QB in YEARS, go ahead. I for one am truly proud to be a Jets fan today. I'm proud that Rex Ryan is the coach of my favorite team, and I'm proud Mark Sanchez is our QB. Even if this isn't our year, and quite frankly I can admit it likely won't be, I am tremendously optimistic about the future because of those 2 guys. And for the first time in a LOOOONG time, I truly feel happy about the Jets not only today, but for the future as well.

+ 1 gabillion, zillion

I agree with everything except the Sanchez part. How much longer are we gonna use the "only started 16 game sin college" excuse?

He's 33 starts in now, he should show improvement not wild inconsistency! You just never know with him, one week he's Mexigod, the next he's Mexisuck!

He was awesome when it counted the most and now he is 3-1 on the road in the playoffs.

He was awesome when it counted the most and now he is 3-1 on the road in the playoffs.

Yeah let's just totally ignore the fact that the running backs played a helluva game. But of course Sanchez gets all the credit, even though he sucked a$$ up until the end <_<

Yeah let's just totally ignore the fact that the running backs played a helluva game. But of course Sanchez gets all the credit, even though he sucked a$$ up until the end <_<

He completed the three most important passes he threw and won us the game. What the hell more do you want? The kid's been a revelation in crunch time this year. This is the sixth 4th quarter/OT game winning drive he's orchestrated this year.

No, he definitely struggled. Honestly, do you expect a 2nd year QB to oplay great? Seriously? Do you not expect a 2nd year QB to be a bit nervous? Are you really not exited at all that when our 2nd year QB has it all on the line, more often than not he comes through? I'm an old guy relatively speaking compared to you, and let me tell you for the first time in YEARS I am excited about our QB.

He was pretty good @Cincy and @SD. He played horrid today. Hopefully it's something he can correct as he was consistently high on throws, could be mechanical with him compensating on the injury.

If we really want tbh with ourselves, he overthrew Edwards by 4 feet. THANK GOD Edwards can jump on springs. What an amazing catch. Look, the win was great but I'm not sold on Sanchez. Rooting for him like hell, but I'm not sold.

He completed the three most important passes he threw and won us the game. What the hell more do you want? The kid's been a revelation in crunch time this year. This is the sixth 4th quarter/OT game winning drive he's orchestrated this year.

Hey I like Sanchez, Im not just gonna get caught up in prisoner of the moment hype and forget the fact that for 3 quarters he sucked the life out of us.

If we really want tbh with ourselves, he overthrew Edwards by 4 feet. THANK GOD Edwards can jump on springs. What an amazing catch. Look, the win was great but I'm not sold on Sanchez. Rooting for him like hell, but I'm not sold.

****in' this!!!!!!!!!!

That ball was high as sh*t. Thank God Braylon is 6'3" with NBA player hops.

Honestly, this is why it's damn near impossible for a NY team to draft a QB as high as Sanchez. You seriously expect him to play like Drew Brees in his second year? Guess what, Drew Brees was sh*t in his second year. SD fans weren't sold at all.

I am and you know why? Because we freakin' WON! And at least for tonight, I am going to enjoy it and not complain about a victory.

YAY JETS win...Free beer for all! :D

Im ******* over the moon right now, but I know for a fact that if this Sanchez shows up next week we dont have a snowballs chance in hell against Tom Brady and his crew of white boys!

No, he definitely struggled. Honestly, do you expect a 2nd year QB to oplay great? Seriously? Do you not expect a 2nd year QB to be a bit nervous? Are you really not exited at all that when our 2nd year QB has it all on the line, more often than not he comes through? I'm an old guy relatively speaking compared to you, and let me tell you for the first time in YEARS I am excited about our QB.

Booz - Sanchez couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in the 1st half and almost cost the team the game. The amazing thing is that with the game on the line Schott told Sanchez to call whatever play he wanted. Are you sh*tting me? he put the entire season on the kid's shoulders and you know what, he made the best throw of the entire game. The kid isn't perfect but he sure is a winner and I am glad he's our QB for the future.

And again, I never ever said fire Rex. I never ever said he was a bad coach. all of that crap Boozer is adding (and pointing the finger at me) just isnt true. where do you come up with this sh*t from?

Oh come on, you hate Rex and his big mouth. You known it and everyone on this forum knows it.

YAY JETS win...Free beer for all! :D

Im ******* over the moon right now, but I know for a fact that if this Sanchez shows up next week we dont have a snowballs chance in hell against Tom Brady and his crew of white boys!

That's where I stopped reading.

Allow yourself five minutes to stop and smell the roses. You'll live longer.

I totally understand the sentiment, but something can't be ignored: Sanchez is the ONLY Jet QB to win playoff games in back-to-back seasons. He is tied for most playoff victories in franchise history. AND, he has a 4th quarter comeback to win a playoff game.

Sanchez had something mechanically wrong today. I wished the POS beat writers would have asked him about it. He was consistently throwing high on all his throws in the 1st half.

That's where I stopped reading.

Allow yourself five minutes to stop and smell the roses. You'll live longer.

What is up with JNers tonight, noone on here can take criticism, even if it isnt meant to detract from the Jets win. Sensitive bunch we have here tonight.

I totally understand the sentiment, but something can't be ignored: Sanchez is the ONLY Jet QB to win playoff games in back-to-back seasons. He is tied for most playoff victories in franchise history. AND, he has a 4th quarter comeback to win a playoff game.

Sanchez had something mechanically wrong today. I wished the POS beat writers would have asked him about it. He was consistently throwing high on all his throws in the 1st half.

Right there.

Oh come on, you hate Rex and his big mouth. You known it and everyone on this forum knows it.

I have already said a zillion times hes a good coach. I came out during the foot thing and said he shouldnt lose his job over it. please show me where I ever said I wanted to get rid of Rex? like you said in the op? Ive always said I didnt like his mouth, and thats it. you guys distort that into nonsensical drivel that I never ever said. show me a post where I said any of that sh*t. seriously.

I think his shoulder is more fxcked up than they were letting on. He was throwing floater after floater after floater. Granted he had some drops from Santonio but still.

Agreed. I think he's overcompensating and it's causing mechanical issues.

hey, speaking for the 80's generation, I'm used to pain and heartache and misery, so sue me

we have some weird customs in my house, and watching the end of the game with the sound down is one of them (wierd, I know)

so I thought the timeout with 30 seconds to go was the jets last time out :blink:

after the edwards catch, I was screaming at them to clock it, but they were just standing around !!!

I thought I was watching the worst ending to a playoff game in the history of the NFL

next time I'll watch with the sound on :D

Archived