Packers @ Falcons Game Thread: MERGED

Blackout

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, when is Abraham gonna pull himself out because his leg hurts..or maybe because he has a tummy ache? do we have a vbokkie event on this?

He got a coverage sack. Not much of a gambling proposition. There are few things certain in this world, but among them are death, taxes and John Abraham sucking a$$ and/or getting a boo boo during a playoff game. Clifton is mauling him on running plays.

He had a big game against the Bengals and played well against the Colts. Don't hate.

Against the Bengals this year he was 16/28 for 166 yards 1 TD and 1 INT and last year in the wild card round against them he was 12/15 182 yards and 1 TD you're calling those big games? Again I'm not saying I think he's bad but some people overvalue his performances way too much. Especially when you consider the sh*t they say about other players in the league.

The pick was late and they lost that game because they couldn't cover Collie and Garcon, it had nothing to do with Sanchez.

Thats fine but I would call that an average game at best. He has still never had a big game when it matters let a lone at all. Stop trying to cover for his faults non stop he is not a franchise QB at this point.

He got a coverage sack. Not much of a gambling proposition. There are few things certain in this world, but among them are death, taxes and John Abraham sucking a$$ and/or getting a boo boo during a playoff game. Clifton is mauling him on running plays.

If the Pack keeps running the ball hes gonna be waving his hand for the sidelines any time now.

This is one of the great performances by a QB in the playoffs i've ever seen.

Absent something remarkable happening the Packers are going to be the NFC team.

Falcons could be the worst #1 seed ever. This is pathetic.

Absent something remarkable happening the Packers are going to be the NFC team.

Falcons could be the worst #1 seed ever. This is pathetic.

Who can tell, they've run into a buzzsaw. There isn't a defense in football who would stop rodgers today.

Against the Bengals this year he was 16/28 for 166 yards 1 TD and 1 INT and last year in the wild card round against them he was 12/15 182 yards and 1 TD you're calling those big games? Again I'm not saying I think he's bad but some people overvalue his performances way too much. Especially when you consider the sh*t they say about other players in the league.

Okay, dude, keep arguing against the QB for the team that you root for. Good for you.

Okay, dude, keep arguing against the QB for the team that you root for. Good for you.

I don't root against him but lets be honest he's average. He hopefully develops into a great QB but trying to delude yourselves into saying these are big games is ridiculous. He's one of our teams biggest flaws, if he can step his game up we would be beastly especially since he seems to have ice in his veins but he hasn't shown anything that he will be a consistently good QB yet.

The Seahawks are playing to host the NFC Championship game tomorrow...

...The 8-9 Seahawks...

Hey if the win they deserve it. Don't care how easy a division is it should still matter that you win it and if they are so bad they should have been beat last week and should lose tomorrow.

:rl:

ABE!

BLOWOUT.

He is still physically gifted. But he doesn't play hard every play, and he's the most one dimensional Pro Bowler ever. He can rush the passer, but even there, he doesn't get there or he misses the play all the time.

Archived