There are no words...

Maxman

Brady's face. Belichick yelling to pass more. All the sacks. Belichick giving Rex Ryan his respect at the end of the game. The game Ellis had...Sanchez growing up in front of our eyes...L.T., Trevor Pryce, Jason Taylor and Santonio Holmes all being SO happy to be here.

There are no words to explain how that feels right now.

Brady's face. Belichick yelling to pass more. All the sacks. Belichick giving Rex Ryan his respect at the end of the game. The game Ellis had...Sanchez growing up in front of our eyes...L.T., Trevor Pryce, Jason Taylor and Santonio Holmes all being SO happy to be here.

QFT. I keep trying, I just can't find a way to say it.

That was mystifying Max.

You have a nice team.....congrats on the win.

The best was Rex on the side lines, he caught eyes with brady and erupted after an incomplete pass in his direction. :rl:

The best was when Greene was running to daylight and they showed Rex on the replay running down the sideline. My wife had tears in her eyes laughing, it was a great moment.

That moment-- all the BS that went down this year, it just didn't matter. It was great.

The best was when Greene was running to daylight and they showed Rex on the replay running down the sideline. My wife had tears in her eyes laughing, it was a great moment.

That moment-- all the BS that went down this year, it just didn't matter. It was great.

Seeing him try to run was scary.

Did he pull his groin?

Or was his groin pulling him?

Rex Ryan is 1 Dexter Strickland injury away from being undefeated in the playoffs. The guy knows what it means to prepare for big games.

I just hope that this wasn't the Jets Super Bowl and they understand there is still 1 game left.

Like I said in the game thread, either Strickland OR Shonn Greene. Either stays healthy and I firmly believe the Jets win (more so Greene, to be honest).

To your second point, I loved the point Antonio Pierce made on ESPN News a while ago. Some prick says "The Jets were celebrating far too much, isnt it insulting to a former player like you?" Or some crap. He goes on to say no, it reminds him of their Super Bowl year. Lost to Dallas twice, then beat them in the divisional round and they celebrated just the same. They kept on til Monday morning, when they got ready for the NFC Championship. Obviously, they ended up winning the Super Bowl.

Just food for thought.

Like I said in the game thread, either Strickland OR Shonn Greene. Either stays healthy and I firmly believe the Jets win (more so Greene, to be honest).

To your second point, I loved the point Antonio Pierce made on ESPN News a while ago. Some prick says "The Jets were celebrating far too much, isnt it insulting to a former player like you?" Or some crap. He goes on to say no, it reminds him of their Super Bowl year. Lost to Dallas twice, then beat them in the divisional round and they celebrated just the same. They kept on til Monday morning, when they got ready for the NFC Championship. Obviously, they ended up winning the Super Bowl.

Just food for thought.

Yep, I agree. I'm thinking the confidence outweighs the emotional drain from beating your rival. I can't wait to see what Rex has cooked up for next week, this team is peaking at the right time of year and all of the Schott haters can go **** themselves. This team is built to win in january.

Rex Ryan is 1 Dexter Strickland injury away from being undefeated in the playoffs. The guy knows what it means to prepare for big games.

I just hope that this wasn't the Jets Super Bowl and they understand there is still 1 game left.

Donald... But don't forget Greene.

Archived