Polamalu

uart

How much of a difference does Troy Polamalu make in terms of the Jets' game plan? He wasn't around when the Jets got that win in the regular season...

He completely changes the game plan because you never know where they are lining him up. The Jets need to be true to their identity and run the rock a lot...but Troy P. changes everything.

We were very fortunate he was out last game.

Good question. All I know for sure is that he missed a lot of tackles against Baltimore Sat. night, I wonder if he still isn't 100%

he was pretty much non existant......i think he's hurt to....he wasnt even playing up at the line 95% of the game...stayed way back....

He completely changes the game plan because you never know where they are lining him up. The Jets need to be true to their identity and run the rock a lot...but Troy P. changes everything.

We were very fortunate he was out last game.

Healthy. That is, everything you say makes sense when he's healthy.

Polamalu wasn't healthy on Saturday and he won't be healthy this Sunday. He's a shell of himself right now.

Good question. All I know for sure is that he missed a lot of tackles against Baltimore Sat. night, I wonder if he still isn't 100%

He has had a lot of games this year where he was on the field but MIA. Don't know if the knee has not been right from the gitgo, but the rumor is he has some sort of injury.

Hes not a good tackler.. Just gets put in position to make ints and sacks and watnot due to the system hes in.

I asked about TP's status to a friend who's a Steelers freak.

He said Polamalu wasn't sent on any blitzes on Sunday, and thought that indicated Troy may not be 100%.

dunno why blitzing requires better health, but that was his take on it.

Archived