Mafia now

Vicious89x

So scum. Already setting it up.

I thought that Schottie vote would get everyone to be my friend.

Realistically, you think we'd start before Monday, anyway? I'll be ready to play full time by next Wednesday.

Realistically, you think we'd start before Monday, anyway? I'll be ready to play full time by next Wednesday.

I know, that was way too friendly for you. I think we can get a game by this Wednesday. I know I'm itching to play, it's a matter of getting a mod to get the set-up/invites out.

I've already got 10 people signed up... but no mod.

For serious... you want this guy to play just so you aren't the most hated pee-pee toucher in the game don't you?

slight correction, i want him to play so he can own and annoy the most hated pee-pee toucher in the game

What's the sticky stuff on all of the chairs?

I'm swamped right now, so Lils should run a game. I am, however, looking forward the insults and abuse as soon as I'm free. No one on the other sites understands when I call them a peen-doosh, but whatever...

What's the sticky stuff on all of the chairs?

I'm swamped right now, so Lils should run a game. I am, however, looking forward the insults and abuse as soon as I'm free. No one on the other sites understands when I call them a peen-doosh, but whatever...

Yeah those appreciative good sport types blow. Arrive soon sir.

Archived