Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I concur. Enough of this Cantebury Tales sh*t. UNVOTE VOTE: Song Of Fire and Ice. aka...

What's the deal with this? I was just looking at our vote counts to see who the leads vote-getters are to see where we need to start moving these trains, since we're down to one day and have only gotten further away from a decision. I saw that you and Pac were two of the top three (along with Brett) and thought I wasn't overly interested in either of you, but then I see this. What's the deal with this random a$$ vote? Brett just pulled ahead with CTM's vote switch and then you come out and pull a vote off of him and onto someone with 0 votes? WTF are you doing?

That makes no sense unless some of the same people who were scum that game are scum this game. And you knowing that would only make sense if you were scum. Thanks for the slip.

unvote

Vote Brett

Gonna go check and see who the scum team was in the Star Wars game.

So when you said the scum vowed to never let it happen again, you meant JiF? Interesting way of pointing a finger at JiF.

Unvote Vote W-W-W-W-W-W-WOMBAT BREAKER

Someone is going to find a way to say this is scummy... because apparently everything I say in scummy, but...

I think Wombat just put a sneak vote on my train very cleverly. His reasoning was based off of a misunderstanding of my joke (which is shocking enough)... and has posted since that vote but still never removed his vote on me. I think it was a tactful way to add it and now he can help lynch the innocent without looking scummy.

Others have commented on his odd play as well. He is acting like he is not used to JN Mafia but he was here last year... keeping a low profile because he is to good for day 1. I don't care if no one else votes him, when I come up innocent after I get (possibly) lynched, look no further than him.

So what did you mean when you said the scum vowed to never let that happen again? Is there some sort of SPECTRE-like organization that oversees the mafia in all mafia games?

Is it to much to ask what led you to her at this point of Day 1?

don't fall for his pathetic attempt at reverting to the old Hess... this random nonsensical vote is something he does when he's innocent.

It's a sad attempt at trying to get back to the Hess we all know and.... know.

He's evil and must be destroyed.

don't fall for his pathetic attempt at reverting to the old Hess... this random nonsensical vote is something he does when he's innocent.

It's a sad attempt at trying to get back to the Hess we all know and.... know.

He's evil and must be destroyed.

Is it just me or do you find it odd that both Brett and Hess layed down out-of-the-blue votes this late in Day 1?

What's the deal with this? I was just looking at our vote counts to see who the leads vote-getters are to see where we need to start moving these trains, since we're down to one day and have only gotten further away from a decision. I saw that you and Pac were two of the top three (along with Brett) and thought I wasn't overly interested in either of you, but then I see this. What's the deal with this random a$$ vote? Brett just pulled ahead with CTM's vote switch and then you come out and pull a vote off of him and onto someone with 0 votes? WTF are you doing?

I was bored.

lol but the point of two competing wagons is to get information from them, not to take the pressure away from them before they yield any info. I see nothing personal or defensive about what I said, though it does look like I poked you in all the right places ;o)

I agree with this. Seems like a lot of joking and stuff gets thrown around on day 1. Everyone gives everyone else a bunch of sh*t. Looks like Hess is getting a tad too defensive at the pokes at him and so I'm definitely getting a more scummy vibe from Hess than I am from Pac atm, so I am going to VOTE HESS

Though I do think the scummiest player in the game right now is AVM

Went back and checked, this was the last vote/unvote, so you're right -- your vote is still on Hess. I had honestly thought you unvoted as well, maybe it was Lily? I dunno.

I just caught up and while I still don't like AVM's play, I could move to Brett's train if need be to secure a lynch. That famous post that has been quoted to death bothers me, too.

I'm sorry I'm not making my point very well, but I wanted to say something, but it's been a rough day. I'll try to be more coherent on this if anyone needs me to.

Is it just me or do you find it odd that both Brett and Hess layed down out-of-the-blue votes this late in Day 1?

Brett is trying to make a statement... it's a dumb statement but appears genuine nonetheless.

Hess is trying to get back in our good graces with some good ole' fashion insanity. Unfortunately I think it's a little too late as he's already been exposed. His feels contrived.

I say we vaporize Hess and see what happens.

This post struck me as odd...first the self-flagellation...then the shameless pat on the back for his "little stunt".

Pat on the back? Lol. You guys have got to stop looking for reasons to find me scummy, I did plenty well on my own. I've said many games that I still don't think I'm very good at this game, and "little stunt" was hardly a pat on the back. Now, if either BG or Brett turn up scum, then I may. But I can't pat myself on the back when there's just as good a chance I did nothing but waste time and confuse the town as find scum.

I just caught up and while I still don't like AVM's play, I could move to Brett's train if need be to secure a lynch. That famous post that has been quoted to death bothers me, too.

I'm sorry I'm not making my point very well, but I wanted to say something, but it's been a rough day. I'll try to be more coherent on this if anyone needs me to.

You think I'm the scummiest, but you'd rather lynch Brett than have a random lynch is how I read it. Anyone else on your list?

Unvote Vote W-W-W-W-W-W-WOMBAT BREAKER

Someone is going to find a way to say this is scummy... because apparently everything I say in scummy, but...

I think Wombat just put a sneak vote on my train very cleverly. His reasoning was based off of a misunderstanding of my joke (which is shocking enough)... and has posted since that vote but still never removed his vote on me. I think it was a tactful way to add it and now he can help lynch the innocent without looking scummy.

Others have commented on his odd play as well. He is acting like he is not used to JN Mafia but he was here last year... keeping a low profile because he is to good for day 1. I don't care if no one else votes him, when I come up innocent after I get (possibly) lynched, look no further than him.

That thought crossed my mind, i don't find this scummy at all. That being said, it's just filed away for now. I don't think we can pursue.. (i am however interested why earlier today, you wanted to coalesce your votes, and now, even closer to deadline you're aiding in scattering them)

I also agree with bleedin, hess's vote was inexplicable. And to come right after brett unvoted another vote leader..

I'm really looking forward to reading the scum chat, it feels like we have one or more of them on the hook right now. Either that, or we're just all playing horribly and they're laughing thier asses of at us..

Pat on the back? Lol. You guys have got to stop looking for reasons to find me scummy, I did plenty well on my own. I've said many games that I still don't think I'm very good at this game, and "little stunt" was hardly a pat on the back. Now, if either BG or Brett turn up scum, then I may. But I can't pat myself on the back when there's just as good a chance I did nothing but waste time and confuse the town as find scum.

How am I lumped into your retard strategy? I never even voted for you. Mafia genius.

And Pac-- looking back at my post, I don't know how it was stupid. Wombat made the perfect post/vote to get on the biggest train without looking scummy. No one has even quoted, speculated, examined, whatever you say, where his vote came from. Seriously, think about it.

I was the first to vote you after your ruse, how do you know I'm not scum?

How am I lumped into your retard strategy? I never even voted for you. Mafia genius.

And Pac-- looking back at my post, I don't know how it was stupid. Wombat made the perfect post/vote to get on the biggest train without looking scummy. No one has even quoted, speculated, examined, whatever you say, where his vote came from. Seriously, think about it.

somethings are better left unsaid until they run thier course. i was waiting to see if he unvoted, for example. He claims to have misunderstood you, maybe he really did, maybe he didn't..

It wasn't the so much the content as the timing. I happen to agree that the www is shady but to try and lead a charge at this point would be futile.

If you are innocent though I understand why you'd want to make a statement which is why it felt genuine.

I'm also waiting anxiously to hear how riDICKulous Hess is...

;)

That's what I'm talking about. I only hope that if I get lynched they don't consider you automatic town as well since I've been kinda feeling your vibe this game. Cause I really don't know but my gut says, for now at least, your good.

Well golly gee wiz Brett, you caught me! All those times I said you voted for me (which somehow I can't find one time I said that....odd), and all those times I proclaimed myself a genius to appear stronger and in control, thus drawing the towns support (gosh...those are hard to find too...), MAN -- you're just the smartest! You've done found me out!

I'm in class right now, so my responses may be slow. Im going to try to explain what I was thinking when I changed my vote from CTM to Pac.

The analogy I had in my head was like this was an actual election, and my vote on CTM was like voting 3rd party. Everyone knows voting third party is a waste of a vote-- unless your conviction on the issue is so strong that you think it is necessary your voice is heard. My vote on CTM was without such conviction.

Basically, we have been running in circles for 3 days, and as I posted my vote on Pac it was going into D3. My vote sitting on CTM was just making it even harder to come to consensus on the general trains I had listed since it was like playing a voter short. I still believe that between Hess, Lily, and Pac- Pac is giving me the most scum vibe.

That being said. My original vote of the game was AVM- and that vote I felt more comfortable than any of the following votes. I am more than willing to move to AVM- hell, I'll even hammer AVM if it comes down to it. People talk about the Hess vanishing thing-- where the hell has AVM been?

Oh, but there was this. Now stop being an *^$, prick.

I was the first to vote you after your ruse, how do you know I'm not scum?

Your play from the very beginning of day 1 doesn't strike me as diabolical CTM. I said back when people were jumping on you at the beginning that you were just being CTM, and we'd all seen you do that same routine before. I'm not going to write you off as scum, but you haven't done enough to stick out to me. Like I explained, I don't think there would be many on my train. It just doesn't make sense to me, but like you or someone else said it does have a good deal to do with the scum team, I suppose. However, with me suspicious of BG and Song, by common sense I can't think that both of them plus you and Lily are scum. It would seem to make a lot of sense to me to have one in on that train, and a couple supporting the idea then jumping on with a little more support.

And I must be right. Brett says I'm a genius.

JMO but this is a blantant overreaction quite possibly fake sincerity. Since when?

That's what I'm talking about. I only hope that if I get lynched they don't consider you automatic town as well since I've been kinda feeling your vibe this game. Cause I really don't know but my gut says, for now at least, your good.

Day 1 lynch, IMO, should VERY RARELY condemn a second player or lend anyone to believe he or she is 100% town. Too many outside factors. No matter what anyone flips, it may increase the likelihood of a second players guilt or innocence, but I just don't believe in the "if player X is guilty, that proves player Y is innocent" theory. Sometimes it works out, a lot of the time it doesn't.

However...I also subscribe to going after inactives, which sometimes works, and a lot of the time doesn't, so take that as you will.

That thought crossed my mind, i don't find this scummy at all. That being said, it's just filed away for now. I don't think we can pursue.. (i am however interested why earlier today, you wanted to coalesce your votes, and now, even closer to deadline you're aiding in scattering them)

I also agree with bleedin, hess's vote was inexplicable. And to come right after brett unvoted another vote leader..

I'm really looking forward to reading the scum chat, it feels like we have one or more of them on the hook right now. Either that, or we're just all playing horribly and they're laughing thier asses of at us..

Yeah we're all playing HORRIBLY on day one with no votes. Are you ******* kidding? Seriously? LOL. First crack from Chan duly noted. Hopefully someone from town eventually remembers it.

Day 1 lynch, IMO, should VERY RARELY condemn a second player or lend anyone to believe he or she is 100% town. Too many outside factors. No matter what anyone flips, it may increase the likelihood of a second players guilt or innocence, but I just don't believe in the "if player X is guilty, that proves player Y is innocent" theory. Sometimes it works out, a lot of the time it doesn't.

However...I also subscribe to going after inactives, which sometimes works, and a lot of the time doesn't, so take that as you will.

That's very text book of you.

And yeah to Chan. I'm talking no lynch, not votes. LOL at the HOLY baiting the town like they're in trouble. Bad vibes bro.

You think I'm the scummiest, but you'd rather lynch Brett than have a random lynch is how I read it. Anyone else on your list?

As a matter of fact, yes. I'm uncomfortable with BG (just a feeling, really, but it grows with every post of his.) Wombat and JC (They've both lurked even more than I have.) JC posting for the most part has seemed like he hasn't wanted attention. Wombat is possibly just too lazy to look for the content amidst the jokes, but that is something that scum does. Why read when you know who is who? And Hess is still high on my list. His craziness does feel forced. Before I would vote for any of them, I would come up with something better than what I've said here.

And Womby, you may have only played 2 games here, but I've only played 3 and had a team to help me with two of them. (I'm simply not counting the Soprano fiasco.) You don't get a pass any more than I do.

It's easier for me to list who I feel is town. I'm getting a town feeling from Pac, I-28, and Verbal at this point. Of course that is subject to change at any moment. ;)

Day 1, feels like day 317.

Unvote Pac

Vote: Brett

FOS: Wombat, Iceman

Brett was already in my top 3. But the fracas earlier today between Wombat and Brett reeks to me. So does Brett's OMGUS vote on Wombat tonight. I don't think Brett could have argued his case any worse earlier, now all I see is him scrambling and contradicting himself. He's kind of a no-brainer at this point.

After catching up, and reading their back-and-forth, I went and revisited the Pac train from before I started hounding him (below). Maybe its a stretch... but Brett's contradictions under pressure after he voted Pac, then the discussion of multiple scum on the Pac train, and all of a sudden Wombat is off of Pac and onto Brett? Could Wombat be trying to put space between himself and Brett?

Pac (5)- Verbal, Icemann, CTM, Wombat, JiF

I also noticed that Iceman camped out on Pac quietly, then as soon as "multiple scum on Pac's train" came up, he jumped to the next hottest train, Hess, and hasn't said a peep since. Felt like a newb being coached to me. I know we don't lynch newbs on D1 - but it stood out.

Archived