Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what game did hess dissappear as scum, in the predatard game he was his normal screwy self? I seem to remember him doing it as well, but I can't remember the game.

Predatard game... he was calling it quits in the scum chat and slowing down on thread. We kept telling him to go out and fire insanity on thread.

Depending on who his partners are now he may not be getting that same advice.

Doesn't his play yesterday and no-show today give you the appearance of scum giving up? It sure smells that way to me.

Predatard game... he was calling it quits in the scum chat and slowing down on thread. We kept telling him to go out and fire insanity on thread.

Doesn't his play yesterday and no-show today give you the appearance of scum giving up? It sure smells that way to me.

yes, i said similiar.. he's basically not defending.. avm is asking to be lynched, brett's post was very shady, waiting to see what comes of it, and the only thing I have on you is that you didn't omgus me right away..

my favorites right now are hess and brett.. with avm as a distant third.. might as well move to one of my favorites

unvote vote hess

I knew the pirate would be all over this one, for much the same reasons I stated above (although, he didn't contradict at the end as he later made another post to clarify to everyone that he meant pac was his favorite for scum out of the leading vote getters)

Which actually to me is more suspicious, like he read his own post again over and got panicky that someone would react just like jif....

IN any event, I awlays think brett is scum , without fail. Not sure why, so for now, I'm willing to wait and see how he defends.

Agreed.

While I have legit convictions about Pac's scummy play this game, its not lost on me that he might just be playing a bit lazier and monumentally more arrogant than he usually does. This is why I prefaced my case on Pac with comments that made that clear. However, sparring with him, especially on D1 is always loud, and loud has its benefits, as it often does bring scum out of the shadows. I'm sure Pac won't think the dumb monkey could have possibly considered this... but Pac is an idiot who thinks he's the only one that knows how to play the game.

The quick votes from JIF and Brett were the type of thing I had hoped to see, Brett's gaffe was icing on the cake if you ask me.

It's shocking to me how Hess has been able to avoid heat simply by disappearing. I'm telling you guys when I was on his scum team he panicked and quieted down on thread. Looks almost identical to what's happening now.

I'd guess that if he is scum he's already said his farewells in the scum thread about 25 times and cursed me out.

You guys keep focusing on me though.. exactly what scum wants. :rolleyes:

I can confirm that Hess did panic and tried to shut up in the end of the Predatard game. IF we can reach consensus on letting Pac lead us on a D1 lynch, then I'd be willing to vote there as well.

"focusing on me" "exactly what scum wants" *sigh* :rolleyes: You bring it upon yourself.

I am down for a vote on Pac or Brett, and possibly Hess if we want to explore the idea of letting Pac steer the town.

I am down for a vote on Pac or Brett, and possibly Hess if we want to explore the idea of letting Pac steer the town.

it's not really pac steering the town though, it's not like hess had no votes/pressure/FOS's before..

"focusing on me" "exactly what scum wants" *sigh* :rolleyes: You bring it upon yourself.

lets not overstate the signigicance of that remark.. I'm the leading vote getter and was a hot topic all day yesterday. It's simply stating the obvious.

what game did hess dissappear as scum, in the predatard game he was his normal screwy self? I seem to remember him doing it as well, but I can't remember the game.

i struggle to think what one as well. he seems to have been a screwball in all the games. Thats why Im at 10% he might be a frustrated townie or 90% scum-de-dum-dum. At the same time he or AVM would be a fine day 1 lynch. I have a hard time with Brett cause certain people just like to give him sh*t. I could re-read his stuff if i had to but right now Im getting ready for lunch and I feel sexy about that.

it's not really pac steering the town though, it's not like hess had no votes/pressure/FOS's before..

Semantics... its Pac lobbying for us to lynch another player, based on metagaming, to save his own a$$. Either way, it comes down to how much do you trust Pac?

lets not overstate the signigicance of that remark.. I'm the leading vote getter and was a hot topic all day yesterday. It's simply stating the obvious.

So dramatic, you brought it upon yourself "hot topic." I am also stating the obvious: You are an idiot.

So dramatic, you brought it upon yourself "hot topic." I am also stating the obvious: You are an idiot.

I've had to withstand a series of vicious attacks since Tuesday and now you're calling me melodramatic to boot? go **** yourself!

Based on the end-game of Predatard, since I was also on that scum team and got to see it first hand, I would say yes. However, if I recall he also had some personal sh*t going on back then, which may have influenced the white flag he threw up.

To me, this might not be as much a scum tell for Hess as it is a "****, I got myself in hot water" reaction.

Metagaming aside, all we have on Hess is he said "good job" to an early suspicion I put out there, he hasn't played at "full tard" and he won't defend. Anything missing here?

Semantics... its Pac lobbying for us to lynch another player, based on metagaming, to save his own a$$. Either way, it comes down to how much do you trust Pac?

i'm not voting hess on pac's case, I just think hess seems more likely then pac, at this point. Brett and Avm too..

The only thing i really have on pac is the thing with voting me, brett's vote on pac was way more scum-like..

You have a vagina, don't you?

obviously

I'm in class right now, so my responses may be slow. Im going to try to explain what I was thinking when I changed my vote from CTM to Pac.

The analogy I had in my head was like this was an actual election, and my vote on CTM was like voting 3rd party. Everyone knows voting third party is a waste of a vote-- unless your conviction on the issue is so strong that you think it is necessary your voice is heard. My vote on CTM was without such conviction.

Basically, we have been running in circles for 3 days, and as I posted my vote on Pac it was going into D3. My vote sitting on CTM was just making it even harder to come to consensus on the general trains I had listed since it was like playing a voter short. I still believe that between Hess, Lily, and Pac- Pac is giving me the most scum vibe.

That being said. My original vote of the game was AVM- and that vote I felt more comfortable than any of the following votes. I am more than willing to move to AVM- hell, I'll even hammer AVM if it comes down to it. People talk about the Hess vanishing thing-- where the hell has AVM been?

I've chosen to respond to your post as although it's based on filth, it's not without logic. I assume some of the answers I provide you will address the apes concerns but if not he can go ahead and fire away with his dumb line of questioning.

First of all my inital vote is always on the newest player. I've done that for the 2 years I've played here which AVM and Brett4life can attest to. I like jumping on the newb to see how they react. You may call it "random bullsh-t" but it's by design. While we typically won't lynch new players on day 1, (which I'm fully aware of), that doesn't mean I can't give them an uncomfortable start. If they flinch I can revisit that player on day 2 when they become fair game.

My vote on CTM was an blatant OMGUS vote as I was enjoying the speed with which his train was gaining momentum. He was nowhere near being lynched so I wanted to see him squirm like the worm he is. I'll be the first to admit there was no reason other than self gratification. I didn't expect much more traction so I wanted to jump on while it was in full swing.

I then switched over to I2D2 purely for the lolz of my post. I thought the vote for him was done in a funny way while illustrating the fact I think he sucks.

Eventually I landed on Hess because he was the first player who I truly believe has a good chance to be scum. I've cited my reasons numerous times and he still has yet to mount any kind of coherent defense.

Perhaps you're confusing my joke votes for actual cases? I frequently hop around on day 1 and beyond until I find something concrete I can latch onto. Now that I think I've found that something with Hess I won't be switching until something better comes up.

As a seasoned and respected player who I've played with a number of times I'm not sure why my style is suddenly foreign to you. This is how I play... It's how I ALWAYS play.

I eluded to this earlier but I was home for lunch and had 15 minutes to waste so that's when I wrote the post about Hess. Everything else during the day will be short bursts as I don't want my supervisor giving me sh-t for playing on the interwebz.

I will say though tomorrow and Friday I'm working what I refer to as "split shifts" where I go in from 8-12 come home for 4 hours then go back 4-8. The only reason I mention it is so I don't hear the inevitable "derrr I taught you couldn't post lots during da day" the next couple days.

While I can agree with you regarding your explanation of the first vote (always poking a newb), the rest just seems like you're agreeing with me and saying exactly what I did. But that was part of my issue with you - the nonchalant vote movement until finally settling on the one that has the most traction. It just felt like scum looking for the safe spot to hide. Maybe I'm way off on this, but it makes sense in my head.

You initially stated you'd deal with the "filth" of my post, but then backed off and said I was being somewhat logical. Because you keep saying one thing and then doing another, it makes me keep my vote on you. I'll admit that the Brett vote is very suspicious, but I really do think more information can be gained from your coroner report compared to anybody else right now.

The quick votes from JIF and Brett were the type of thing I had hoped to see, Brett's gaffe was icing on the cake if you ask me.

Huh? Not following, what was quick? I voted Pac before you did and now I'm on Brett.

The significance of the remark is that, nobody is talking about you TODAY, which is what you said. In fact, everyone who's posted today is heading a different direction. You are drawing the attention to yourself...I'm trying to figure out why.

I'm in class right now, so my responses may be slow. Im going to try to explain what I was thinking when I changed my vote from CTM to Pac.

The analogy I had in my head was like this was an actual election, and my vote on CTM was like voting 3rd party. Everyone knows voting third party is a waste of a vote-- unless your conviction on the issue is so strong that you think it is necessary your voice is heard. My vote on CTM was without such conviction.

Basically, we have been running in circles for 3 days, and as I posted my vote on Pac it was going into D3. My vote sitting on CTM was just making it even harder to come to consensus on the general trains I had listed since it was like playing a voter short. I still believe that between Hess, Lily, and Pac- Pac is giving me the most scum vibe.

That being said. My original vote of the game was AVM- and that vote I felt more comfortable than any of the following votes. I am more than willing to move to AVM- hell, I'll even hammer AVM if it comes down to it. People talk about the Hess vanishing thing-- where the hell has AVM been?

You are all over the place dude. You said you have Lily tells, but she hasnt shown them yet you still mention her as hitting your scumdar. You've now throw AVM back into the mix saying he's your favorite, but you dont switch back to him when there is obvious interest there. You absolved Pac, but you are still voting him.

I'm very happy lynching you today and the fact nobody else is jumping all over you, only makes me feel more confident that I've once again spotted day 1 scum.

I'm getting an entirely different read on Lily...maybe its just me...the jester comment raised my senses...attempt to come across as unfamiliar with our JN style of play...plus a more aggressive approach at MJ...

If one of the other players (verbal, SoFI) from DM or MJ want to chime in I'd appreciate their take.

Brett, not asking for state secrets or anything but what obvious tells are you not seeing?

Thanks in advance.

I'll give you my scouting report on Lily: brilliant as scum, but so-so as town. Can appear town when scum and lead the charge, but floats in the middle when actually town. My read on her thus far is town or solo. In both cases she will attempt to move with the crowd.

The significance of the remark is that, nobody is talking about you TODAY, which is what you said. In fact, everyone who's posted today is heading a different direction. You are drawing the attention to yourself...I'm trying to figure out why.

you said about 2 times how bad he is at this game? right?

I'm very happy lynching you today and the fact nobody else is jumping all over you, only makes me feel more confident that I've once again spotted day 1 scum.

the ape has nothing on you sparky

When Hess was the only competing train, he didn't say much about it....just wondered why Hess wasn't defending much. Now that Brett has appeared as a potential lynch candidate, Pac seems to have tried to bring the talk back to him. Coincidence?

You are all over the place dude. You said you have Lily tells, but she hasnt shown them yet you still mention her as hitting your scumdar. You've now throw AVM back into the mix saying he's your favorite, but you dont switch back to him when there is obvious interest there. You absolved Pac, but you are still voting him.

Am I speaking a different language? Either that or I guess I am not explaining myself very well. I never said once Lily is hitting my scumdar, I don't know where you took that from and if I said something that made you think that in a post then it was worded incorrectly. Everything that I think Lily does as scum she has not done so far, so I don't believe in voting for her. I mentioned her name in the grouping of Hess and Pac because she, at the time of my original vote, was one of the 3 trains that was cooking. I also don't know how I absolved Pac, and I did throw AVM back in, but I also said I'll vote him as well if his train picks up more.

Do I really have to paint this picture for you dummy. I don't necessarily mind being a lynch candidate the first few days as that means scum will most likely aim elsewhere until later on in the game.

That lessons free... the next one will cost you your life.

Am I speaking a different language? Either that or I guess I am not explaining myself very well. I never said once Lily is hitting my scumdar, I don't know where you took that from and if I said something that made you think that in a post then it was worded incorrectly. Everything that I think Lily does as scum she has not done so far, so I don't believe in voting for her. I mentioned her name in the grouping of Hess and Pac because she, at the time of my original vote, was one of the 3 trains that was cooking. I also don't know how I absolved Pac, and I did throw AVM back in, but I also said I'll vote him as well if his train picks up more.

you worded it a little funny, i can see how a simpleton such as jif would misunderstand..

While I can agree with you regarding your explanation of the first vote (always poking a newb), the rest just seems like you're agreeing with me and saying exactly what I did. But that was part of my issue with you - the nonchalant vote movement until finally settling on the one that has the most traction. It just felt like scum looking for the safe spot to hide. Maybe I'm way off on this, but it makes sense in my head.

You initially stated you'd deal with the "filth" of my post, but then backed off and said I was being somewhat logical. Because you keep saying one thing and then doing another, it makes me keep my vote on you. I'll admit that the Brett vote is very suspicious, but I really do think more information can be gained from your coroner report compared to anybody else right now.

I don't. Nobody likes Pac during teh mafia and he's the easiest person in the world to make an excuse to vote for.

player1: why you vote pac

palyer2: prick

player1: true-why you vote pac

player3: H8T him

player1: me too-why you vote pac

player 4: bully

no idea if Pac is mafia but so far this game minus the delayed omgus vote on CTM he is just being Pac.

Hess and AVM are players that have acted unlike themselves. Both have been doing odd things and most everyone has made opinions on each of them which would give us alot to look at after they are dead.

To me some people are way to interested in killing pack, almost like they have been talking about killing him in another thread. Just MHFO

Though throwing snowballs with batteries inside at him sounds awesome.

If I was scum looking for a safe place to hide I'd tone down my disdain for Hess' play then jump on someone else as the deadline drew closer.

Don't get caught up in my colorful descriptions. This is a game and I like to have fun with it. I referred to your post as filth because I happen to know it's wrong.

I know I've been quiet as hell but its mainly because I've just been trying to keep up with everything and figure out all the mini feuds and what seems like actual thoughts. It's pretty difficult to wade through all the bullsh*t.

Anyway...

Unvote Pac

Vote Hess

Sorry I haven't been around. Work related, I've been traveling whatnot. Fwiw I will get on tonight.

Meh I hate these kind of posts but I'm figuring I should at least check in.

So you didn't think it was worth mentioning that you were traveling today when you were catching heat yesterday?

Something stinks in here...

Archived