Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing there's a 4 man scum team.. plenty of room for you, Wombat, and BG to engage in whatever sick acts you're doing in the scum chat.

I'm interested in why you spent all that time to case BG but didnt vote him?

Speaking of which, JiF's scum. You can bank on it.

Not banking on it, would be wise.

Lets start with the circumstantial evidence. Early on in the game you had posts which hit on many players while not saying anything. I've seen you do this firsthand as a scummate last year.

blah blah blah.. Vintage BG safe post. Not naming anyone in particular but you are suspicious of the "newer players" whatever that means.

Later on in day 1 you pirouette in with this gobbledygook:

You finally decide to latch onto something which happens to be the easiest thing going at the time. Coincidence? I think not.

Following day another safe post:

Classic... Explain that you don't like to post when you have nothing to add then you go ahead and add nothing. Except you think I don't look scummy. Which is funny considering by this point I would have engaged in all those "suspicious behaviors" you've been recently accusing me of.

I'll address all of this diarhea in one shot, because there's no point in doing any more. Your entire case here is based on not taking a definitive stance on hard evidence early in day one, am I right? Ha... ok. As far as AVM, this "I dare you" garbage is one of the most ridiculous things in this game. I assure you, I will vote for every schmuck who tries to pull that in any of these games, because far too many of you are actually dumb enough to back off because of it.

Here's where you IMO you went from mildly to highly questionable in my estimation. With Brett at L1 you pirouette in and join the party:

12 minutes later you're apparently all caught up (kind of fast if you ask me) and then say:

At that point I called you out for not reading even though you JUST SAID YOU WERE GOING TO CATCH UP!!!

your weak reply?

You say der uhhh oops then ask why Brett hasn't been hammered. That was quite odd considering you just said we had 12 hours and there's no rush. You're nothing if not a meticulous player and are routinely the guy urging everyone to wait till the last possible minute to hammer.

What great detective work. So the fact that when I clicked on the "go to first new post" link on the thread and unknowingly missed a few pages worth of posts in the process wouldn't possibly explain me both missing a post and catching up rather quickly? Yeah, that just makes too much. But of course, we all know how scum players never bother to read the thread, so it must be that, right? Clearly, great detective work by you! At this point I think it's already blatantly obvious you made up your mind first and decided to go back and make a case later since you realized you had none, and are desperately grasping at straws. As far as brett, I said to wait so we could hear from him on a reveal. As you were so kind to point out, he had already been on and revealed, so hadn't we already gotten exactly what I said we should wait? But hey, don't let a little thing like the facts get in the way of your desperate attempt to make me look bad, right?

This is the part where you melt down. The Brett lynch had stalled at L1 when you pranced in with this gem:

This is the part where you just showed your hand. Congratulations, could you make it any more obvious your level of desperation to try to justify your unjustifiable obsession with me?

Things had just started moving towards Hess and you wanted to give the appearance you were interested in discussing it further. In fact you even go so far as to say you're not going to interfere with that conversation. That was at 11:01 EST.

Hess train was starting to gain momentum when at 11:51, just 50 minutes after you said you'd let things play out, you say:

You had some balls here.. You make the ridiculous claim that people were talking in circles and not switched their votes but you gave everyone less than an hour to do so?!?! This reeks to high hell of you cutting your losses and protecting a scummate in Hess.

At this point I feel strongly that either one or both of you and Hess are scum. All day 1 you voiced very little, if any, concerns about Brett but there you were to hammer him before we could get a Hess train going. It was far and away the most single scummiest action I've seen all game. At this point I'd like for you or Hess to die and die quickly. The only reason my vote remains on Hess is because he has 3 votes and I believe you have none. I will vote whichever one of you has a better chance of getting lynched today without hesitation.

Sure I've addressed this a dozen times already, but hey, why not just bring it back up and ignore all of the facts that make your argument look like crap? Maybe you'll get lucky and everyone in this game will suddenly be stupid enough to just believe you and ignore everything else that has happened. There were numerous people, yourself included, promising to drop the hammer and never did. And none of you ever talked about wanting to wait for hours later, so cut the sh*t, you were just waiting for someone else to take the heat. I was ready to drop it from the moment I knew brett revealed, but I waited around while you people twiddled your thumbs. After sitting around reading people talk about Hess but do NOTHING, I voted him in an attempt to see if there was any legitimate interest from anyone in moving. An hour later, not only had nobody moved their votes, all of the people considering it before were all still posting in thread and had seemed to have moved on, still waiting for a brett hammer. I did exactly what I said I would, when I came back and nothing changed, I hammered. Of course, I GUARANTEE if after saying I would hammer when I came back I didn't, that would be your evidence I was scum. You're so transparent.

Again, nobody had the slightest problem with an hours notice of what I was doing. One simple post saying otherwise would've been enough, but meanwhile you were right there ENCOURAGING it. Wow, it sure is incredible you left that post of yours out, huh? The guy pushing me to hammer a few hours before I did when he was too big of a coward to do it himself is using it as evidence of scumminess? Laughable. But the real questions comes down to one simple flaw in this entire logic, if I was scum and so desperate to see brett lynched, why the hell put any heat on myself when I clearly could've just waited it out for someone else to drop the hammer? Or better yet, why give everyone plenty of opportunity to change their minds and letting you all know exactly what my plan was in advance? It doesn't make any sense, of course nothing about your argument does, but you say it does, so that's something. I know you think because you leave facts out that they don't really exist, or that because you concoct a meaning for something that never exists that it becomes true, but it doesn't.

I just find it hilarious that after repeatedly pushing someone, anyone to point out my allegedly scummy play that THIS was what I get. Laughable, pure and simple. Your entire basis for me being scummy is that by twisting certain things I've said to have them mean what you want them to mean and ignoring complementary information which makes things really quite crystal clear as to the reasoning behind everything I did, that somehow proves your case? This entire post reeks of a guy who had absolutely NO reasoning whatsoever behind his alleged "scum-hunting" and had to fabricate something out of thin air when challenged on it. You aren't trying to build a case on scum, if you were you would take all of the facts into consideration. What you're trying to do is manipulate the events in order to justify a stance you took without any real reason. I hope for your sake you are scum, because otherwise you may be as big of a threat to the town as they are. You just pick people you decide you are going to make a case around first, and then find a way to justify your asinine theories. First it was Hess, now it's me. No real reasoning behind any of it, just taking a stance and stumbling your way through excuses as to why that is your stance after that. Although I'm sure if anyone actually listens to you, when you're proven wrong about me, you'll have a page long list of excuses why it isn't your fault that you manipulated the truth in order to push an agenda because you're more interested in taking out certain individuals than finding scum.

Not banking on it, would be wise.

You're talking to the same guy who kept threatening to hammer brett but never did, was encouraging others to do it and is now using it as a supposed scum tell, then follows it up with quickly getting in a day two Hess vote to start the day with zero explanation. I'm not sure I've ever seen someone so desperate to try to keep their hands from getting dirty.

BG has been playing too clean except for his hammer on Brett which was really scummy. Not sure about Hess right now but imo we can get good info on him by lynching BG.

You've been riding BG since early in Day 1 and the best you have is his hammer on Brett and the observation that he played too clean. I'm liking where my vote is...

You're talking to the same guy who kept threatening to hammer brett but never did, was encouraging others to do it and is now using it as a supposed scum tell, then follows it up with quickly getting in a day two Hess vote to start the day with zero explanation. I'm not sure I've ever seen someone so desperate to try to keep their hands from getting dirty.

Very confusing play thus far by the Pacturd. Very confusing indeed.

Early I said I think lynching Hess would be telling, but I think lynch Pacturd might work better for information sake.

Interesting back and forth between Bleedin Green and Pac. Bleedin Green is awfully long winded and I had to take a break halfway thru, more to my fat and laziness than anything else. No way to be sure but doesn't have the feel of two townies going at it. Bleedin is a very engaging and that really not his way, but he really doesn;t get called out all that. much. Did also find it funny that Pac spent his time casing Bleeding but atill has his vote on hess. He seems very comfortable those two are connected.

Then we have Wombat claiming bleedin is playing too clean except for his hammer on Brett. I guess his point is the reason Bleedin finally nailed Brett was to keep the voting from going back to Hess. This actually what Pac is selling. At least it is to me.

Gotta go look at this some more but I'm starting to feel that we have a little pattern starting to form between people. better than the pick a gambit discussions from earlier.

No real hurry to vote because weekends are slow and not everyone is here. I alwasy worry on weekends because it seems only the people who are posting become the subject of scrutiny and it would be very easy for the sucm-a-long a ding dong to take the weekend off and let us fry ourselves. Yet, like I said earlier not the feeling Im getting here. I do think between Pac, Bleedin, Hess, Womabt we have at least one maybe two scumsters.

If BG flips scum Hess is almost certain to be scum as BG's quick hammer clearly stifled any Hess lynch action. If BG flips innocent, then BG is merely a retard and Hess is slightly more likely to be innocent.

First half of that is spot on, second half quite honestly is very un-informed and not at all true. bleedin Green is very bright dude and has stole entire games from the town as scum. One of my worse beats ever come from him. Feel free to insult him though,that whats makes this place best for mafia, but don;t be fooled either.

If BG flips scum Hess is almost certain to be scum as BG's quick hammer clearly stifled any Hess lynch action. If BG flips innocent, then BG is merely a retard and Hess is slightly more likely to be innocent.

This is so freaking scummy it upsets me. I don't want you to be scum Wombat. i kinda like your style. But this is like scum 101. Pick on the guy who hammered the innocent day 1. Now the question is will Lily come in and defend you with a quick synopsis of your usual DM play?

Yeah, it's not like I voted for Hess myself and encouraged others to move their votes if they wanted to, included with a warning of my future intentions, well before I hammered brett or anything, right? Nah, couldn't be.

I'm sorry we can't all be as brilliant as the great Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat. The plentiful contributions you've made to this game truly have been awe-inspiring.

This is so freaking scummy it upsets me. I don't want you to be scum Wombat. i kinda like your style. But this is like scum 101. Pick on the guy who hammered the innocent day 1. Now the question is will Lily come in and defend you with a quick synopsis of your usual DM play?

Nope.

Did you my whole post?

At this point I feel strongly that either one or both of you and Hess are scum. All day 1 you voiced very little, if any, concerns about Brett but there you were to hammer him before we could get a Hess train going. It was far and away the most single scummiest action I've seen all game. At this point I'd like for you or Hess to die and die quickly. The only reason my vote remains on Hess is because he has 3 votes and I believe you have none. I will vote whichever one of you has a better chance of getting lynched today without hesitation.

BG, I do see your point that whether you hammered, waited to hammer, or didn't hammer, somebody would see it as scummy. While I don't like agreeing with Pac at this point, the truth is, you didn't allow much time for people to decide whether or not to move their votes. Having said that, I think you're too smart to make a move like that as scum. Unless you think we would all think that....

Dammit, you're a hard one to figure out. At this point, I'm going to cut you slack.

So, nobody liked my Crush/JiF scummates theory, huh? Too bad. I guess it was kinda out there. You have to admit, something's odd there. It could be just Crush needing to know Jif's alignment. I'm that way with DPR and Runin a lot of the time. We'll see what happens from here, I guess.

Did you my whole post?

I did read that but it still doesnt make sense. You've latched on to Hess for nothing really, then you create a real case and dont switch votes. What makes even more odd is that, I'm pretty sure BG has 2, and Hess has 3 votes, one of which is yours...so its really only makes you not voting him more of a head scratcher.

Early I said I think lynching Hess would be telling, but I think lynch Pacturd might work better for information sake.

Information sake huh? What information is that exactly cause I keep hearing me dead will tell you something? So... what will it tell you?

I did read that but it still doesnt make sense. You've latched on to Hess for nothing really, then you create a real case and dont switch votes. What makes even more odd is that, I'm pretty sure BG has 2, and Hess has 3 votes, one of which is yours...so its really only makes you not voting him more of a head scratcher.

Latched onto Hess for nothing... sigh.

I'm not repeating myself. Go back and read cause I'm not doing your work for you.

He's been symping you since his fake bandwagon vote on day one. Now he's symping BG too. He also jumped all over my AVM = symp idea.

I'm not adverse to going back and looking but if he's sympin me that would mean I'm scum... Since I'm not I have to take your accusation with a grain of salt.

Archived