Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just wondering why we're waiting for deadline when Brett has already claimed. Let's either jump off him or hammer him. I'm half tempted to jump off myself just to see whether any of these people who are willing to hammer will jump on or if they are just bluffing.

Actually, it was probably because it didn't happen. I just read the end of day one and I don't see any discussion of Hess's first reveal.

Yet, you were the one to remind us all that Brett had already revealed...which is it? Were you bored or pre-occupied with using Brett's reveal to expedite his lynch?

Yet, you were the one to remind us all that Brett had already revealed...which is it? Were you bored or pre-occupied with using Brett's reveal to expedite his lynch?

If anything, that post shows that I did miss Hess's reveal. I mentioned Brett's reveal yet said nothing about Hess's.

Care to provide a little evidence to back that up Sparky?

You've got to be kidding... seeing the first reveal by Hess wasn't even necessary, as EVERYONE else was discussing whether or not to believe Brett's roleless reveal or Hess's roleless reveal at the end of D1.

I can believe you might not have seen the first reveal, however, I cannot believe that you missed about 20+ pages of people discussing the believability of both reveals.

Bold mine.

Pac and I28 are scum. CTM is either symp or scum.

you like tieing players together don't you? Scum usually do that. In fact, in your reread of star wars did yu notice how quicklly scum DPR was lynched for doing it? (and doggin to, as a matter of fact)

FoS I28 for lying btw

I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm lying... after double-checking, the discussion of Hess's reveal happened from right before the vote, right before the "this is boring" and into the night phase and into D2.

Here is his initial reveal:

Fyi- to save you all the time with a last second reveal if you want to decide to switch...I'm a roleless townie.

Here is you posting, 4 posts later - did you really "miss it?"

This is boring.

Then you added this comment about being tempted to jump from Brett to Hess - there is another post on D2 that corroborates what you meant, I'm not making it up:

I'm just wondering why we're waiting for deadline when Brett has already claimed. Let's either jump off him or hammer him. I'm half tempted to jump off myself just to see whether any of these people who are willing to hammer will jump on or if they are just bluffing.

Right before this happened:

Ok, so apparently all I missed was a lot more talking in circles with nobody bothering to make any of the switches that they talked about making. Brett showed up and couldn't even bother to vote Hess. Well I said if nothing changed when I came back I would hammer, so in the words of a certain MC: Hammer Time.

Unvote

Vote: Brett

Then the subject of Hess, his scumminess, his reveal, all of it was discussed for the next 200 or so posts until he again mentioned being roleless, which is when you said you first noticed it. Why would Hess's "first reveal" be addressed specifically to Pac? Doesn't make sense...

Pac, I'm a roleless townie. In this thread I've actually tried to get slats to speak up a couple of times, as F&I has shown. He's a good scum hunter and with AVM going off his rocker and JVOR and SMC not playing I felt we needed a steady hand to steer course from the crazies. BG has made me nervous at times w/ his posting/voting, reminded me of when we were predatard scum with him be so calculating. But to his credit he always does this. CTM, always makes me think scum but gun to head I'm siding towards town right now. Although I feel there could be a possible play between he and BG, not sure though. That leaves the rest of us which is a mix of noobs, DM'ers and retards. My only issue with F&I and Icemann is I feel like they might be getting direction. From who not sure. I'm 50/50 on them. I feel best that Crusher could be scum due to his play going from one funtime post to one serious post. I think the monkey has played more monkey town. I think Lilly is probably town. Verb and Wombat don't post enough so I got nothing with them. And then there is you which all I can say is:

2752.571.zoom.jpg

The moral of the story? There is no ******* way I believe that you missed Hess's first reveal - he has been suspect #1 pretty much the entire game. You can call me a liar 18 different ways, it doesn't mean you aren't full of sh*t.

you like tieing players together don't you? Scum usually do that. In fact, in your reread of star wars did yu notice how quicklly scum DPR was lynched for doing it? (and doggin to, as a matter of fact)

Reread? I haven't read the game once, let alone twice. All I did was skim until I found the scum QT and then I checked the names.

Your verbal attacks speak volumes. I always get angry when I'm scum and someone won't stop badgering me.

Funny, you've called me everything under the sun.

Ugh...this sucks. You guys were my top 3.

My head is spinning right now.

Thanks for voting me wwwwildthing. Perhaps those yet to vote will take into account voting for me means they are siding with you and the other whacko JiF.

Ha! I love how you put all cases on 1 person. Like you dont have 5 other votes on you. Its a good scum tactic....like lying, not paying attention...and the other numerous tells.

The moral of the story? There is no ******* way I believe that you missed Hess's first reveal - he has been suspect #1 pretty much the entire game. You can call me a liar 18 different ways, it doesn't mean you aren't full of sh*t.

Maybe not, but you did make that up and I didnt even need to go back and look to remember that..

FoS I28 for lying btw

I FOS you, you FOS me... are you new at this?

Bold mine.

You barely posted anything most of the game, my last multi-quote makes it evident enough to me that you should have known wtf was going on. You posted 4 posts after his initial reveal. Hess has only been THE most discussed player in the game so far. I could understand that you would miss something like him revealing. :rolleyes:

That is a short-list of OMGUS if you ask me. I like that you have escalated me pointing out that you somehow missed a reveal, when there have only been 2, into me being scum somehow... well played. :rolleyes:

Archived