Are you, CAN you watch NFL rewind tonight?

JonEJet

For those that have watched the replay - kudos. I still haven't rewatched the Pats/Giants SB and you know something - may not ever. I see that freakin' helmet catch enough on the NFL Channel and yesterday as the feature "cover" story on ESPN.com. entitled: A Supernatural Catch Nearly three years later, Giants WR David Tyree's Super Bowl XLII snag still amazes. Yah, um....eff you, ESPN.

Anyway, I feel your pain.

What is teh mafia forum, sweets?

Where you partake in the off season ritual teh mafia goodness. Role playing game that brings out the worst in each poster and fat/gay/ monkey/ nerd jokes reign supreme. Max gave it to me to keep hush about the mod forum. It's under the lounge. You should check it out.

Your arms are awesome. wow.

Where you partake in the off season ritual teh mafia goodness. Role playing game that brings out the worst in each poster and fat/gay/ monkey/ nerd jokes reign supreme. Max gave it to me to keep hush about the mod forum. It's under the lounge. You should check it out.

Your arms are awesome. wow.

Role playing? Interesting. But I don't think I would fair well with the fat/gay/monkey/nerd jokes.

Thank you. Wanna arm wrestle? :)

Role playing? Interesting. But I don't think I would fair well with the fat/gay/monkey/nerd jokes.

Thank you. Wanna arm wrestle? :)

The jokes are funny not mean. All in jest and breaking chops.

Arm Wrestle? Me thinks we might be in different weight classes. LOL Verde = Superfly weight Crusher = 18 wheeler weight

Archived