Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeaaap. I think he probably got a little touchy with the Dane Cook stuff once it sunk in and took it out on JVOR. Disclaimer: JiF's one of my favorite posters, as are most of you guys. But just calling it like I saw it. I personally don't think it was staged. But who knows maybe there's a big gotcha moment or something.

JIF is also one of my favorite posters... to poop on.

Jetscode thinks that he's making a point by spamming the thread... but he'd be better off just explaining his vote and not trying to evade the questions he's been asked by pointing a finger back at people and saying "you post junk too"

Thats 5 people now that claim I think they are scum every game or have some vendetta out against them. How can that be?

I don't know who else claimed it - but you can't lie - you always think me and Pac are scum. I know you've flat out said it about me. Relax... I always think you are a gnarly dude.

... and who do you think is scummy in this game? Gimme your monkey list.

I just told you I find everyone scummy before I find them innocent. Right now, the people I find the most scummy are JVOR, you.

I have a couple innocent reads, a ton of scummy reads, and then you 2 who are sticking out the most.

I just told you I find everyone scummy before I find them innocent. Right now, the people I find the most scummy are JVOR, you.

I have a couple innocent reads, a ton of scummy reads, and then you 2 who are sticking out the most.

I know, I konw... but the thread is dead... game is dragging... you definitely need that radar fixed.

Heh. These are the guys with votes on me that aren't saying much. The ones I'm wary of... I would bet there's at least 1 scum on my train. I think Slats has been trying to nudge my train, and posturing to hop on at the right time.

What do you think of the JIF meltdown? He's posting on the football board - so I know he's around, but maybe he did blow up to have an excuse to lay low?

The fact that you have something of a train is probably the primary thing that's keeping me from voting you right now. Always wary of early trains. But if we get close to a deadline, and you're the best train IMO at that time - no, I won't hesitate to vote you.

It's also the problem I have with the Jetscode train, which happens to be the fastest moving one right now, complete with you as a rider/cheerleader.

Awesome a JIF meltdown and a Jetscode meltdown all in one day... now if only Slats would "teach me a lesson" this would be the greatest day of mafia ever.

Again, I have no desire to try to teach you a lesson, as I've determined you to be unteachable.

I've determined you to be unteachable.

In all the games I've played. You have yet to actually live up the reputation of being a "good player" or being any smarter than the rest of us... so I'm sure its safe to say, there's nothing you can teach me.

+1 for the arrogance though... :P

I did that mainly to see his reaction. Not sure what to make of the reaction. He was a bit too intense in brushing it off but then again that is the monkey's style so it's hard to tell if he's scum or not.

wouldn't that have worked better after a night phase?

In all the games I've played. You have yet to actually live up the reputation of being a "good player" or being any smarter than the rest of us... so I'm sure its safe to say, there's nothing you can teach me.

+1 for the arrogance though... :P

Haha! Are you twying to hoit my feewings? :1cry:

unofficial...

Vote count:

Jif (1) – JF80

Gato (1) – BG

Crusher (1) – Barm

I28 (4) – JC, Crusher, Verbal, Wombat

JVoR (1) – JiF

Wombat (2) – Pac, Doggin

Jetscode (7) – CTM, AVM, JVoR, Hess, Brett, I28, Song

BG (1) – Gato