Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

Dont try to keep up with Athena's wisdom and knowledge. It will only leave you feeling inadequate and stoopid, which I know is normal. But trying to follow a post as profound as that particular one, will make you feel even more so than usual.

Funny the first 104 times - lame now. Still like your humor, when it isn't sounding like a hormonal 16 year old girl.

JiF: JVoR, will you accept this rose?

JVoR: Really? After I drugged you and had sex with your unconscious body?

JiF: What?

JVoR: Yes.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Jetscode broke down a bit last night, but in his own way still seemed cool under fire as far as his posting. I'm not completely opposed to his lynch but it would still be a lot of guesswork I suppose. So for now, instead of just unvoting I'm going with who I think looks to have played the scumiest thus far. Since when does rolled up mean scum especially to a wiley vet? Also asking Lily is we can change rooms mid-day is silly, think about the amount of effort involved. So, granted his slips were earlier in the game, but something to do with his timing of posts as well. I feel most comfortable with my vote here so:

UNVOTE

VOTE: Vic

I'm not playing it off that way Jif.

The quote you posted acknowledges that my play style has been purposeful here on D1... and I'm okay with the heat I've drawn, I expected it.

However, I would be remiss not to point out that there are some people that are typically very good scumhunters hiding behind their singular focus on me. Slats, Crusher, Wombat... even Verbal... given the amount of players in this game, think about that. None of them are casting aspersions beyond the predictably "crazy monkey." I'm writing this, because if I do end up getting lynched cause I overdid it, then I at least want town to be able to go back and look more closely at it.

But you are playing that way, saying you arent doesnt make it so. If your innocent, then I dont see purpose in your play because like you said, "good scumhunters" have been focused on you because of your actions instead of focusing on finding scum. If your town, then you wasted day 1 with fling poop and having our valuable town members of our scumhunting town focused on you instead of potential scum.

Or maybe they've found one in you and you are trying to steer them in a different direction now that you've been caught.

I dunno.

Funny the first 104 times - lame now. Still like your humor, when it isn't sounding like a hormonal 16 year old girl.

JiF: JVoR, will you accept this rose?

JVoR: Really? After I drugged you and had sex with your unconscious body?

JiF: What?

JVoR: Yes.

I agree here. That fight seemed a little dark in tone (and it was over nothing). Maybe it was an overzealous gambit (if so, congrats to you) but it's just skeeving me out now. You two (JiF/JVOR) need to french kiss and hug it at this point.

Honestly I'm really not liking the JC train and I think I28 is just trying to over-compensate for last game. No one cares that Barm has 7 posts and has a BS vote on Crusher?

I do! I was thinking going that way too but ONLY because it's day 1 I talked myself out of it. Bottom line barm, gato and dan etc need to get more involved or I'm hoping to get early trains started in their direction.

Glad to hear that, JiF. My point has merit, though. ;-)

And I agree about the inactives. I know I fall in the bottom half usually, but that's mostly because my posting comes at work and not home in the evenings. And I'm never online on the weekends. Just how I roll.

But those with barely any posts at all need poking. After we lynch the monkey, 'course.

And I agree about the inactives. I know I fall in the bottom half usually, but that's mostly because my posting comes at work and not home in the evenings. And I'm never online on the weekends. Just how I roll.

But those with barely any posts at all need poking. After we lynch the monkey, 'course.

Right, but you have been posting content. It's not so much about post count than it is content. Check out Barm's posts.

Well I planned to vote for the kitchen, but now that the Crusher is in there there's no way that I'll fit. So I'll vote for the Library instead.

SMC makes a good point, do votes for what room you want to be in need to be bolded?

Its been a while, figured it was time to get my a$$ banned for playing mafia again.

I was in the Library first. The ladies are clearly there for me.

There's a your mom joke in there, but I'm not allowed to do those here anymore.

And VOTE: CRUSHER for his ridiculous FOS's.

Want to explain that vote on I-28, since its not included in your recap?

Only spell Slats knows is the one that turns bones to water.

As this post was before the continued meltdown from JiF, I think my point was made. And it wasn't literal - obviously we can come and go as we please. Weird response to my curious post. ;-)

When I first read this post, I totally agreed. Now I'm not so sure. I'm thinking it was faked a bit. Why, I have no clue.

Too late?

The sh*t was so deep in that JIF meltdown it made me think Lily was screwing with us and we weren't really in the kitchen, but in I28's cage instead.

What was your point?

Since this day is draggin on and on and on...

Unvote JVOR

Vote I28

Might as well have a useful vote on my 2nd favorite for scum.

Honestly I'm really not liking the JC train and I think I28 is just trying to over-compensate for last game. No one cares that Barm has 7 posts and has a BS vote on Crusher?

Imo, we should just lynch him every day 1 in every game he joins. Every time he signs up here its the same thing, and he barely plays. We could put him close to lynch early in day 1, and give him the rest of the day to show up and reveal.

Imo, we should just lynch him every day 1 in every game he joins. Every time he signs up here its the same thing, and he barely plays. We could put him close to lynch early in day 1, and give him the rest of the day to show up and reveal.

TEH LULZ.

Makes it far too easy to skate by as scum especially in a 20+ person game. Out of the lower post counts he's the one that really had the least amount of content. Only Gato was worse and he's a n00b.

I'm down to vanquish Barm for the dead weight factor alone. For realz.

Since no one likes my wombat case and it looks like the Chimp or the JC I'd lean JC.. I think the entertainment factor in lynching a rabid ape is greater but JC has been a bit more rainman-like with his posts.

I'm down to vanquish Barm for the dead weight factor alone. For realz.

Since no one likes my wombat case and it looks like the Chimp or the JC I'd lean JC.. I think the entertainment factor in lynching a rabid ape is greater but JC has been a bit more rainman-like with his posts.

I like the Wombat for scum. Of the guys on my train right now, I think his play might be the shadiest. I've played the way I've played, making it easy to vote me... and he has a vote on me... yet he is still trying to "trap" me with corny posts where he wants to see "how I'll respond."

Why is he trying to "trap" me if he already voted me?

Are these really his "scum hunting" techniques? Seem kinda elementary considering the supposed pedigree of the DM players.

Im sorry dude but that stills means to me you think no way he could be scum. Neutral is the worst then obviously your certain he's not scum. Just seemed awfully decisive for this early and quite honestly it still does.

No - it means no read. Not doing anything that makes you suspicious, but not doing anything that makes him seem trustworthy, either. It's not a bad distinction.

I like the Wombat for scum. Of the guys on my train right now, I think his play might be the shadiest. I've played the way I've played, making it easy to vote me... and he has a vote on me... yet he is still trying to "trap" me with corny posts where he wants to see "how I'll respond."

Why is he trying to "trap" me if he already voted me?

Are these really his "scum hunting" techniques? Seem kinda elementary considering the supposed pedigree of the DM players.

I'm not sure where you are getting this from, but we have some complete boneheads over there. Just like you have here. ;-)

Point is, don't assume DM players are supposed to be any good. Some of us have been playing longer, but that definitely doesn't translate into skill.

Got at a chance to sit down and noticed a couple things i would like to share. No player by player stuff cause obviously the people that post more would draw more scrutiny this early.

The whole "game set up" discussion thing is really funny here. I'mk usually the first one to accuse scum of redirecting conversation from scum hunting to something else, but in this case it seems reasonable because we know so little about the setup. In Vic's Transformer game, set up talk seemed forced and a ploy cause we knew the game was pretty vanilla and so it is what it is.

But in Thrilly Lilly's game we have no idea what she may be up to. This is a very strange concept and Doggin already told us not to trust someone with two vagina's.. huh what?

So condemning kitchen talk seems almost more slimey than the actual talk. At least it's how i see it. then again I am partial to kitchen talk.

Jet80 is a very nice addition to the game and reminds me of brett when he started. A newb but seems to be catching on quick. did he read a little before he played? or is someone helping him? Great questions, to be answered later, at least after day 1. LOL

I128 the more I read his stuff the more i wish i was derived from reptiles. He is just taking over with his theories and driving the board. As usual. could be scum could be town but his act is worth looking at.

Doggin. Seems to be doing his thing with poking around. but his game play has been limited. The thing that interest me about him is his late entry into the game. Obviously lilly had this game ready to go with or without him. So.. Is he truly one of us townies or is he something else? Something to look at as we play.

Slatsy Watsy. getting pressure and seems to be a trend with him as of late. To early to be to sure, but did find his "no way would I do that as scum" defense kinda odd. I didn;lt necessarily find it scummy but I did find it odd.

Ctm,.Vic, Hess, Jif Pac all seem to be their typical annoying or wonderful selfs. need to look more at them as the game proceeds.

JVOR is sorta got my eye and I think it's more Dan x picking on him then anything, something to watch. Always cute thing.

We do have some low pst count people. but we always do and it's way to soon to really talk much about that. Yet, is Gato even in the game? LOL

So for now vote I128. Monkey likes to bully the board even more as scum then he does as town. I think it was DPR's predator game where I caught him early on as scum but he pushed out of it. I like a little pressure here. *putting on plastic poo protective gear NOW*

I find it odd this deep into the game that this older post was Crusher's only "I'm scum hunting" post in the game and he prefaces it by saying he won't do "player by player" (which he always does, even early on D1) because "people that post more would draw more scrutiny."

Then he does player by player stuff.

Then he scrutinizes my play, votes me and basically pops in every once in a while to make it look like he's playing.

I'm not sure where you are getting this from, but we have some complete boneheads over there. Just like you have here. ;-)

Point is, don't assume DM players are supposed to be any good. Some of us have been playing longer, but that definitely doesn't translate into skill.

Noted. Haha...

I find it odd this deep into the game that this older post was Crusher's only "I'm scum hunting" post in the game and he prefaces it by saying he won't do "player by player" (which he always does, even early on D1) because "people that post more would draw more scrutiny."

Then he does player by player stuff.

Then he scrutinizes my play, votes me and basically pops in every once in a while to make it look like he's playing.

Wrong you dirty little monkey. I meant it as a disclaimer that I haven;t looked at everyone to give my opinion. I also said that people who where more active would have more scrutiny. So beacause not everyone was playing as much NOT everyone would get attention. When I do these I usually hit everyone. Thats what that meant. but feel free to just pick the parts that best demonstrate your point. Monkey

To answer who I think is scum, sadly been very busy and haven;t had much of a chance to look since my vote. The speed of the Jetscode train concerned me. Other than that not much time to get into it.

I still think your a scummy little monkey but will look at it more when I can.

Not popping in to seem like Im playing, Im popping in because I've been busy and not at my desk very much right now.

Honestly with my work load if Lilly could replace me I would be cool with it. Just swamped at the office and with my kids right now.

Wrong you dirty little monkey. I meant it as a disclaimer that I haven;t looked at everyone to give my opinion. I also said that people who where more active would have more scrutiny. So beacause not everyone was playing as much NOT everyone would get attention. When I do these I usually hit everyone. Thats what that meant. but feel free to just pick the parts that best demonstrate your point. Monkey

To answer who I think is scum, sadly been very busy and haven;t had much of a chance to look since my vote. The speed of the Jetscode train concerned me. Other than that not much time to get into it.

I still think your a scummy little monkey but will look at it more when I can.

Not popping in to seem like Im playing, Im popping in because I've been busy and not at my desk very much right now.

Honestly with my work load if Lilly could replace me I would be cool with it. Just swamped at the office and with my kids right now.

Just said I find it odd... and yeah, you did say active players would have more scrutiny, which is an odd way to preface voting one of the most active players.

Good to see you don't think anyone is scum... except me. :rolleyes:

Are you going to look into it more before or after I'm dead? You had enough time to pounce on JVOR for saying he had neutral read on me.

So basically you are "lynch monkey or bust."

Things give me sad.

Just said I find it odd... and yeah, you did say active players would have more scrutiny, which is an odd way to preface voting one of the most active players.

Good to see you don't think anyone is scum... except me. :rolleyes:

Are you going to look into it more before or after I'm dead? You had enough time to pounce on JVOR for saying he had neutral read on me.

So basically you are "lynch monkey or bust."

Things give me sad.

Not at all brother. Im just unable to sit here and put any time in. So in fairness I will unvote you and request to be replaced by Lilly. Sorry but right now got no time to play. Work and kids kicking my a$$.

unvote

So, if I'm reading that interaction between I28 and Crusher, it looks as if I28 is digging up a post to essentially fit a square peg into a round hole and make it fit his designs? Is anybody else seeing that, or am I making a mountain out of a molehill?

Archived