Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point, with you, I figure you are either way too focused on trying to "teach me how to play the game" which you've been burned by before, and if that is the case I would urge you to widen your gaze - OR - you are scum.

Wrong, as usual. You're a lost cause, and I'm a lowly townie.

And your case on me was different... How.

Also: it's a boy!!!

Congrats!

Really had no other case on you other than the fact that you decided you could actually put together a case at a point in the game where nothing at all had really transpired yet. I was just placing an early vote, which is usually what happens on day one of D1. You already had casework. That's either impressive or scummy, and I definitely lean scummy. Like I-20-ape's nonsense, had it been related to anyone else, I would've felt the same way - the difference is that with it being directed towards me I know for certain that it's all BS.

Congrats!

Really had no other case on you other than the fact that you decided you could actually put together a case at a point in the game where nothing at all had really transpired yet. I was just placing an early vote, which is usually what happens on day one of D1. You already had casework. That's either impressive or scummy, and I definitely lean scummy. Like I-20-ape's nonsense, had it been related to anyone else, I would've felt the same way - the difference is that with it being directed towards me I know for certain that it's all BS.

I respect your vote in the sense that I can see where you're coming from. My case is based on my perception of you. I believe you and I are at the same point of knowing our votes are better served elsewhere bit remaining with a "I'm watching you" mentality.

UNVOTE

Congrats!

Wrong? You realize I just said you were town or scum right?

I'll spell it out for you further... In typical Slats fashion you are either a townie focusing solely on me at this point, because I infuriate you and you want to teach me a lesson which you have proclaimed in the past... OR you are solely focusing on me because its a perfect way for a scum player to glide through D1.

Right now - I'll give you the benefit of the doubt - this is definitely shaping up to be one of those "I did it to teach him a lesson" lectures.

Unvote Slats

VOTE JETSCODE1

His rationale just isn't cutting it.

I'm tempted to vote you just so I don't have to see that Britney photo anymore... its making my peen hide up inside my body.

i would crack on you for that but... That picture has psycho bitch written all over it.

Nobody really stands out to me as scum so far. i'm on Jetscode at this point half because he's been drive by posting and half because at this point i don't have a better person, yet.

1ellis.jpg

Hess, booby, who do you think is scum?

I was sorta thinking one of the either Vic or slats early on. Still watching them and will be. Maybe jetscode, maybe Wombat. Maybe Crusher. I don't like any of the posters with 10-15 posts or lower. Tbh besides that I don't see any of the usuals as major scum targets yet.

I was sorta thinking one of the either Vic or slats early on. Still watching them and will be. Maybe jetscode, maybe Wombat. Maybe Crusher. I don't like any of the posters with 10-15 posts or lower. Tbh besides that I don't see any of the usuals as major scum targets yet.

Heh. These are the guys with votes on me that aren't saying much. The ones I'm wary of... I would bet there's at least 1 scum on my train. I think Slats has been trying to nudge my train, and posturing to hop on at the right time.

What do you think of the JIF meltdown? He's posting on the football board - so I know he's around, but maybe he did blow up to have an excuse to lay low?

Subdued? All this multiple, bunched posting is a bit out of style. UNVOTE VOTE: Jetscode Too many people in this game and a lot of low post counts. I was thinking about knocking up barm but I'd like to hop on this train for now, maybe the rest of the day, not sure yet.

FTR...used the same style last game...a chance to provide my take as I caught up...make ur own analysis.

VOTE JETSCODE He says he questions have some rationale, but I definitely don't see it. I went through every post and I didn't even see any questions, not even ones that could be interpreted as open ended. So if you'd like to point those out, that'd be nice, I must've just missed them or something :rolleyes:

Congrats Vic!!!!!

Heh. These are the guys with votes on me that aren't saying much. The ones I'm wary of... I would bet there's at least 1 scum on my train. I think Slats has been trying to nudge my train, and posturing to hop on at the right time.

What do you think of the JIF meltdown? He's posting on the football board - so I know he's around, but maybe he did blow up to have an excuse to lay low?

I think JiF masterbated on himself and then claimed rape. But it was legit.

VOTE JETSCODE He says he questions have some rationale, but I definitely don't see it. I went through every post and I didn't even see any questions, not even ones that could be interpreted as open ended. So if you'd like to point those out, that'd be nice, I must've just missed them or something :rolleyes:

Congrats Vic!!!!!

He asked one question, it was "what school do you go to" or something like that. Not even game related.

Hahahaha... so he moved "date night" up from Saturday is what your saying?

Yeaaap. I think he probably got a little touchy with the Dane Cook stuff once it sunk in and took it out on JVOR. Disclaimer: JiF's one of my favorite posters, as are most of you guys. But just calling it like I saw it. I personally don't think it was staged. But who knows maybe there's a big gotcha moment or something.

You can't seriously be this bad at this game.

Pac and I look like scum EVERY GAME - ask JIF, I think he is 100% positive we're both scum at some point in every game - when I first started playing last year they all called me Pac Jr.

Thats 5 people now that claim I think they are scum every game or have some vendetta out against them. How can that be?

Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo.

I'd love to hear the rational...

OMG U r so smart

And I still want jif dead, get 11 voted on him and it's hammer time.

gheyhomofag

Awesome a JIF meltdown and a Jetscode meltdown all in one day... now if only Slats would "teach me a lesson" this would be the greatest day of mafia ever.

Not to mention slats was a bit off his rocker, JVOR a bit too. Crush not himself. BG and CTM with reallife stuff. Vic's having babies all over the place... :P

Archived