Wombat (1) – Doggin

Jetscode (7) – CTM, AVM, JVoR, Hess, Brett, I28, Song

BG (1) – Gato

CTM (1) – Dan X

With 22 alive you need 12 to lynch.

No deadline yet.

Correct player list HERE

I was the 1st vote on Wombat.

Wombat had no reaction at all to my completely unexplained vote on him. I find that disconcerting.

That said, I believe Jetscode will give us a decent amount of information, based on the back and forth, and his play has been erratic enough to make him suspect in his own right.

Unvote.

Vote Jetscode

Wombat had no reaction at all to my completely unexplained vote on him. I find that disconcerting.

That said, I believe Jetscode will give us a decent amount of information, based on the back and forth, and his play has been erratic enough to make him suspect in his own right.

Unvote.

Vote Jetscode

I figured it was for some obvious reason I missed and I didn't want to look dumb.

Is the push to lynch Jetscode happening because we're close to a deadline being set, or is it scum? Hard to tell, but I do suspect several of the people who are voting Jetscode.

Even though Jetscode's behavior is indeed suspicious, I can't bring myself to vote him just yet. However, for now, I will go ahead and jump off the JiF "train" and UNVOTE.

The fact that you actually felt a need to respond to that disturbs me.

Hahahaha... Wombat... look at the posts all around when you posted that, I was sitting here trying to digest so I could go to the gym and responding to everything/everyone. Good job buddy.... YOU GOT ME!!!! OOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Your "hunt of I28" is great theatre... but that's about it.

unofficial...

Vote count:

Jif (1) – JF80

Gato (1) – BG

Crusher (1) – Barm

I28 (4) – JC, Crusher, Verbal, Wombat

JVoR (1) – JiF

Wombat (2) – Pac, Doggin

BG (1) – Gato

CTM (1) – Dan X

To me, the most opportunistic vote on the Jetscode train is Song. She dropped that vote on there quietly and succinctly after some relatively quick votes that piled up while I was pressuring Jetscode for an explanation of his vote on me. Song actually needed me to correct her about the one "fact" she stated in her vote - which to me indicated she wasn't even following the dialogue so much as the speed of the train.

I just played with her as scum and she crop dusted votes the same way last game - 2nd game with her, don't know if this is how she plays or opportunism. Not even sure who hasn't voted yet... this game is huge.

The way I see it there's at least 1 scum on my train, 1 scum on Jetscode train and the rest scattered.

Unvote.

Vote Jetscode

I find it disconcerting that you've followed both of my votes so far this game...

I figured it was for some obvious reason I missed and I didn't want to look dumb.

Surprised you felt the need to respond to that. If you didn't already look dumb, I'd have been all over you.

Vote count:

Jetscode (8) – CTM, AVM, JVoR, Hess, Brett, I28, Song, Doggin

Gato (1) – BG

Crusher (1) – Barm

JVoR (1) – JiF

Wombat (1) – Pac

BG (1) – Gato

CTM (1) – Dan X

Not voting: Slats, Sharrow, Vicious, JF80

With 22 alive you need 12 to lynch.

No deadline yet.

Correct player list HERE

Leaning towards Jetscode but I'll give him an opportunity to tell me why I should give I28 my vote and not him. With one day left in "Day 1", crunchtime is approaching.

More than just one day left, fwiw. It's just that tomorrow Lily will implement a deadline (which I'm guessing could be anywhere from 24-48 hours)

To me, the most opportunistic vote on the Jetscode train is Song. She dropped that vote on there quietly and succinctly after some relatively quick votes that piled up while I was pressuring Jetscode for an explanation of his vote on me. Song actually needed me to correct her about the one "fact" she stated in her vote - which to me indicated she wasn't even following the dialogue so much as the speed of the train.

I just played with her as scum and she crop dusted votes the same way last game - 2nd game with her, don't know if this is how she plays or opportunism. Not even sure who hasn't voted yet... this game is huge.

The way I see it there's at least 1 scum on my train, 1 scum on Jetscode train and the rest scattered.

lol really? That "fact" I missed I didn't actually miss, it just didn't pertain to game play at all. He said he had asked questions and some were open ended to players about the game and he never did. I was being a smart a$$ about you pointing out that I missed his question.

unvote jif, VOTE JETSCODE

your a tard.

I agree with i28- time to go back to lynching stupid.

My schools schedule... This was your rational?

Just an observation...convenient execuse that mid-term stuff...school keeps you busy...got it...wait till you get a real job.

Loved the tard comment...btw...brought back good memories...

Leaning towards Jetscode but I'll give him an opportunity to tell me why I should give I28 my vote and not him. With one day left in "Day 1", crunchtime is approaching.

Don't follow my lead...put ur vote where you think best...

I voted I-28 early in response to his pushing my night kill in the scum QT from the previous game...makes about as much sense as anything else on Day 1. I kept in on him because he's a douchenozzle who thinks it all about him.

unofficial...

Vote count:

Jif (1) – JF80

Gato (1) – BG

Crusher (1) – Barm

JVoR (1) – JiF

Wombat (2) – Pac, Doggin

BG (1) – Gato

CTM (1) – Dan X

What exactly are you accusing Song of doing? Is she opportunistically bussing a teammate? Or are you voting for a player you think is innocent?

Yeah you dirty funky monkey. Everyone needs you to correct their votes cause only you know what the facts are. You are starting to becoming very transparent to me.

By crop dustng you do mean "poop flinging"? No?

The way you see it? Well the way I see it theirs one filthy beastly funky monkey who is trying to always show the game "HOW HE SEES IT". Good when your town, awful when your a dirty scummy monkey.

lol really? That "fact" I missed I didn't actually miss, it just didn't pertain to game play at all. He said he had asked questions and some were open ended to players about the game and he never did. I was being a smart a$$ about you pointing out that I missed his question.

Alright.

Don't follow my lead...put ur vote where you think best...

I voted I-28 early in response to his pushing my night kill in the scum QT from the previous game...makes about as much sense as anything else on Day 1. I kept in on him because he's a douchenozzle who thinks it all about him.

Oh, good vote then. I am one narcissistic monkey after all... teach me a lesson.

What exactly are you accusing Song of doing? Is she opportunistically bussing a teammate? Or are you voting for a player you think is innocent?

I like my vote on Jetscode. However, its not lost on me that this is D1. So, I'm looking at the train objectively, and if Jetscode is town - assuming for a moment that Jetscode could be town because it is D1 - then her vote seems most opportunistic. Like scum hopping on a train at the tail end of a bunch of momentum. If Jetscode gets lynched and flips town, then her and/or Doggin seem to be the shadiest votes.

I wanted to see what she'd say if I kicked her tires too - we were on the same team last game, I've had almost zero interaction with her.

Yeah you dirty funky monkey. Everyone needs you to correct their votes cause only you know what the facts are. You are starting to becoming very transparent to me.

By crop dustng you do mean "poop flinging"? No?

The way you see it? Well the way I see it theirs one filthy beastly funky monkey who is trying to always show the game "HOW HE SEES IT". Good when your town, awful when your a dirty scummy monkey.

Funky chunky....... this hurts.... is this not a game of behavioral observation? On D1 I like to get as many "things I'm seeing" out on the table as I can.

Let me be the bull in the china shop Crush... stop focusing on me, start looking at how people react to me... do you think, after I played this way as scum last game, that'd I'd come out and do it again? I was humbled last game, and I made that clear.

BTW... This is what you said in your vote post... It didn't resonate as you being a smartass, it resonated as you having not read the posts that kicked off my exchange with Jetscode that lead to the cluster of votes.

VOTE JETSCODE He says he questions have some rationale, but I definitely don't see it. I went through every post and I didn't even see any questions, not even ones that could be interpreted as open ended. So if you'd like to point those out, that'd be nice, I must've just missed them or something :rolleyes:

Congrats Vic!!!!!

The the exchange between us after you voted:

He asked one question, it was "what school do you go to" or something like that. Not even game related.

OH NOES! I forgot that one question, so I take that back you did ask a question, but it had nothing to do with anything.

Like I said - didn't resonate as smart assery at the time.

To me, at worst I have a neutral read on Integrity at this point. He isn't doing anything particularly out of character, nor do his actions ring to me really as scummy. Which kind of makes some of the attacks on him kind of curious to me. Maybe i'm missing something, what is he doing that is pinging people that he's scum?

Jetsfan80 to me a is a pretty strong town read at this point. But otherwise, nothing much else is distinguishing itself. Maybe leaning town on JiF based on his reactions to the antics of yesterday. I really really doubt that he'd threaten to quit as a tactic to gain support. I think he was legitimately frustrated at me. Who knows why though...;) I have my eye on a few people and probably will bring it up if they "hang themselves" a little more. It's too early for cases to me at least, so I want a little more evidence before I bring it up.

I mostly voted him to nudge him out of inactivity, but Jetscode's reactions haven't exactly made me think "Oh, he's definitely sounds like a townie, i'd look elsewhere" Maybe that's just his reaction to pressure. For now i'm okay with keeping my vote on him.

To me, at worst I have a neutral read on Integrity at this point. He isn't doing anything particularly out of character, nor do his actions ring to me really as scummy. Which kind of makes some of the attacks on him kind of curious to me. Maybe i'm missing something, what is he doing that is pinging people that he's scum?

Jetsfan80 to me a is a pretty strong town read at this point. But otherwise, nothing much else is distinguishing itself. Maybe leaning town on JiF based on his reactions to the antics of yesterday. I really really doubt that he'd threaten to quit as a tactic to gain support. I think he was legitimately frustrated at me. Who knows why though...;) I have my eye on a few people and probably will bring it up if they "hang themselves" a little more. It's too early for cases to me at least, so I want a little more evidence before I bring it up.

I mostly voted him to nudge him out of inactivity, but Jetscode's reactions haven't exactly made me think "Oh, he's definitely sounds like a townie, i'd look elsewhere" Maybe that's just his reaction to pressure. For now i'm okay with keeping my vote on him.

At worst a neutral read? What does that mean? Sounds like poo to me. So this early in the game your certain the WORST monkey is is a townie. Wow what i wouldn't do for that kind of clarity this early.

Haven;t had much chance to read to much since yesterday but monkey grandstanding and tossing out his monkey poo everywhere concerns me cause Ive seen him do exactly that both times as scum. But as long as your THIS certain I will catch up today and no longer worry about keep funky monkey caged.

Get some time i will look at the case on Jetscode. Funny enough yesterday I was really busy blinked and he was the vote leader. Never a good sign.

Archived