Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

Have you been going to the I28 school of creating elementary logic traps?

- I said you may be getting guidance this game

- you said you've been playing constantly - no way someone could be with you every minute

- I said they don't have to be with you every minute they may just be pointing you in a general direction

That more clear?

Coaching a noob? I believe when I suggested that last game, you all pegged me for scum. METAGAME METAGAME METAGAME!!!!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The part where you make a baseless claim, fail to provide any supporting evidence, and then proceed to vote me.

You said kitchen convo was useless but voted someone who was discussing it ad naseum.

here you say you're "tracking" the ape but make sure to add it's for non kitchen reasons

I wasn't tracking anyone and right now I'm only tracking the monkey and for non-kitchen reasons. Although I think kitchen discussion is anti-town and a bit scummy, it's not enough to call someone scum; not even on day one.

apparently a few hours later you're satisfied enough with your surveillance because after only 2 more posts by the ape and you're willing to vote him.

UNVOTE

VOTE: I28

For setting up a WIFOM about his own alignment.

I think like me last game, the Ape is about as easy a day 1 vote as you can make. He's loud and his ideas are mostly dumb but he's always loud and dumb. He's an easy place to camp out for awhile without anyone questioning you too much.

Catching up on re-read.

Suggestion for next mafia theme: The View.

I can't believe the amount of estrogen in this game so far. Wow.

JIF after having to have to endure listening to you talk about yourself as Dane Cook for like 157 pages, now we have to see you and JVOR share your period online? WTF guys? This might be MY last game for a while because I don't want my testes to shrink into nothingness from the level of femme in this game...

Its always funny to me to see the supposed "smart guys" take everything I do at face value. The arrogance some of you have is hilarious, in that you think you are the only ones that could possibly be saying/doing one thing - while thinking another.

Silly humans.

I hate seeing my boopsie exchange insults and tears with Crusher's boopsie. :cat: I don't know how much can be read into it in terms of alignment. JVoR has complained about JiF voting for him in past games, and mafia makes him touchy, so who knows. I strongly doubt it was staged.

I don't have any strong suspicions. I am a little wary of some people, such as CTM. Sometimes his secret townie plans throw me off, too, but for right now his gentle reserve makes me feel nervous. :)

The only person who feels really innocent to me so far is Jetsfan80. Either way, I think he's a great addition to the group!

And I'm going to vote CTM.

Vote count:

Jif (2) – Brett, JF80

Pac (1) – Hess

Gato (1) – BG

Slats (2) – Vic, I28

Jetsfan80 (1) – Pac

Crusher (1) – Barm

I28 (4) – JC, Crusher, Verbal, Wombat

JVoR (1) – JiF

Vic (1) – Slats

Wombat (1) – Doggin

Jetscode (3) – CTM, AVM, JVoR

BG (1) – Gato

CTM (1) – Dan X

With 22 alive you need 12 to lynch.

No deadline yet.

Correct player list HERE

Probably cooking up a theory that suggests SMC is not in fact dead.

Also, he's probably torn because he'd agree with I28 that discussing game setup is pointless (after all, to him, gameplanning in the NFL has no bearing on the outcome of games), except that it was I28, his mortal enemy, who suggested it.

Your completely over-the-top...not yet willing to suggest ur being coached...but chart ur own course...its actually entertaining.

Of JVoR or of Slats?

Hehe they can have each other. I won't mind too much. ;)

And like AVM said I'm usually busy during the day, for anyone who hasn't played with me before. As a teacher, I don't have the luxury of checking the site during the school day (and my school has an extra long school day).

I28 and Pac looking like scum again.

large_shocker.gif

You can't seriously be this bad at this game.

Pac and I look like scum EVERY GAME - ask JIF, I think he is 100% positive we're both scum at some point in every game - when I first started playing last year they all called me Pac Jr.

lol. Was just putting the letters into all caps. Anyone standing out to you as suspicious so far?

Actually, there are several who have raised my awareness...Nothing to build a case on...yet...

Many who were extremely active in the Transformer game appeared almost subdued in comparison...includes...Pac, Hess, I-28 and JiF.

Also, a little more action from Verbal and Song who were scum and quiet last game...have added more drivel and casework to their style of play.

You'd better watch out Slats, Dan might get jealous if you keep flirting with JVOR like that.

I thought Dan was pretty clear about liking to watch. What?

UVOTE Not sure what to make out of all this back and forth bs. I don't think JiF is scum at this point. I'll come back with a solid vote in a bit.

Catching up right now...may have something to offer in a little while...

How's it going, guys? Anything new?

Don't know what to make of JiF's emo-fit, other than the fact that he seems to like to try out a different version of crazy early in every game. This time the emotion seemed very real, and I don't quite get it. Looked to me like JVoR was busting balls in general JN mafia fashion.

I'm going to unvote the Chilean Thundercat for now. I don't like his early play at all, but no one's going to vote off good ol' lovable Vic on D1. Especially getting daddy news tonight (good luck with that, btw, you scummy bastard!).

If we're going to start whittling it down, I'd be comfortable with I-20-ape or Jetscode. Jetscode is acting textbook scummy (minimal posts, "see ya'll soon!"), I28 is acting monkey-scummy with his weak cases followed by his proclamations that it's all by some sort of clever design.

Hey guys sorry I've been MIA yesterday, I will be until this afternoon.

I have an Econ Midterm that is about to do something fierce to me. If anyone knows how to calculate sequential/non-sequential courtnot and bertrand equilibrium with increasing marginal costs... well I might fly you out here to do this for me. Actually, I blame Transformers for me not knowing how, since I would bring my Netbook to every class to follow along. Bastards.

What school are you attending?

Actually, there are several who have raised my awareness...Nothing to build a case on...yet...

Many who were extremely active in the Transformer game appeared almost subdued in comparison...includes...Pac, Hess, I-28 and JiF.

Also, a little more action from Verbal and Song who were scum and quiet last game...have added more drivel and casework to their style of play.

Agreed, the monkey is very subdued... I almost didn't realize he was in the game, but then I checked and he's in the top 5 of post count (even though he clearly stated he can't be posting from work right now) and get this... he's the top vote getter! :rolleyes:

You type a lot... for saying nothing.

Don't know what to make of JiF's emo-fit, other than the fact that he seems to like to try out a different version of crazy early in every game. This time the emotion seemed very real, and I don't quite get it. Looked to me like JVoR was busting balls in general JN mafia fashion.

I'm going to unvote the Chilean Thundercat for now. I don't like his early play at all, but no one's going to vote off good ol' lovable Vic on D1. Especially getting daddy news tonight (good luck with that, btw, you scummy bastard!).

If we're going to start whittling it down, I'd be comfortable with I-20-ape or Jetscode. Jetscode is acting textbook scummy (minimal posts, "see ya'll soon!"), I28 is acting monkey-scummy with his weak cases followed by his proclamations that it's all by some sort of clever design.

So you removed your OMGUS vote on Vic... and are willing to OMGUS vote me? The 2 guys that are voting you, and Jetscode. Good list. :rolleyes:

Actually, I was having the exact opposite read on JiF's "emo-fit". Looked a little contrived like it set up an opportunity to lay low for awhile instead of pressing a case (altho some in the past came across as half-cocked)...

My questioning actually had some rationale...unlike the BS u spew that has no in-game value...

A deadline is looming if I'm not mistaken, and you are asking him what school he goes to... rationale being what exactly?

Someone mentioned how you were laying low, now you want to have coffee talk... that's my guess.

So you removed your OMGUS vote on Vic... and are willing to OMGUS vote me? The 2 guys that are voting you, and Jetscode. Good list. :rolleyes:

Thanks.

And it's not OMGUS. That's getting to be a bit of a bullsh*t charge, anyway. Last game, you did the same thing with your smoke & mirror "case" on me, and I specifically didn't vote you because of the OMGUS factor. That proved to be a mistake, as you were scum. You wanna fling your monkey-poo in every direction, and then claim some sort of OMGUS immunity? No, sorry, I'm not going to be playing that game with you anymore. Vic's casing is as weak as yours, but he's not going to be voted off today (as I already said), and Lily's asking us to start concentrating votes.

You make a total complete BS case that I personally know for a fact is complete and utter BS, I'm going to be perfectly willing to call you on it.

Caught up...couple of comments/observations...

Sorry to see SMC leave.

Good luck BG...hope she honors the deal.

Slats trying to hit on Song...think we found out who Harry Potter is...must be the glasses.

Pac re-inforced his metagaming reputation for voting the noob...only this time he spread his vote around.

Verbal with the nice recap...adds some drivel to push his post count.

Some others still continue old skirmishes.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Vote: I-28

Lots of typing... considering this a vote with zero explanation.

Want to explain that vote on I-28, since its not included in your recap?

Did you ever follow up with Barm? Perhaps you should indulge us now with your reason for voting me...?

Subdued? All this multiple, bunched posting is a bit out of style. UNVOTE VOTE: Jetscode Too many people in this game and a lot of low post counts. I was thinking about knocking up barm but I'd like to hop on this train for now, maybe the rest of the day, not sure yet.

Hey guys sorry I've been MIA yesterday, I will be until this afternoon.

I have an Econ Midterm that is about to do something fierce to me. If anyone knows how to calculate sequential/non-sequential courtnot and bertrand equilibrium with increasing marginal costs... well I might fly you out here to do this for me. Actually, I blame Transformers for me not knowing how, since I would bring my Netbook to every class to follow along. Bastards.

Pad that post count...

I'll be a little more direct...since the great orangutan questioned my motives...I'm a student at UTSA...our semester started mid-January...our mid-terms closer to early March than mid Feb. Hope you did well.

I-28, your not the only one who likes to ask open-ended questions...believe it or not...this game is not all about you.

Thanks.

And it's not OMGUS. That's getting to be a bit of a bullsh*t charge, anyway. Last game, you did the same thing with your smoke & mirror "case" on me, and I specifically didn't vote you because of the OMGUS factor. That proved to be a mistake, as you were scum. You wanna fling your monkey-poo in every direction, and then claim some sort of OMGUS immunity? No, sorry, I'm not going to be playing that game with you anymore. Vic's casing is as weak as yours, but he's not going to be voted off today (as I already said), and Lily's asking us to start concentrating votes.

You make a total complete BS case that I personally know for a fact is complete and utter BS, I'm going to be perfectly willing to call you on it.

At this point, with you, I figure you are either way too focused on trying to "teach me how to play the game" which you've been burned by before, and if that is the case I would urge you to widen your gaze - OR - you are scum.

Thanks.

And your case on me was different... How.

Also: it's a boy!!!

Fuck_Yea__in_HD_by_CrusierPL.png

Thanks.

Imo the only tussle that had any merit was the one between you and Vic. I just don't know what side I was on. You two have actually been my 1 and 2 FOS list. Granted it's day 1 so this is more gut feeling than anything else. I would like to know where this Jetscode goes for now though.

I'll be a little more direct...since the great orangutan questioned my motives...I'm a student at UTSA...our semester started mid-January...our mid-terms closer to early March than mid Feb. Hope you did well.

I-28, your not the only one who likes to ask open-ended questions...believe it or not...this game is not all about you.

Look at you squirm.

You gonna explain that vote on me? Or just keep talking about school and what not?

Archived