Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooh.then perpexed and possible vomit while understanding walmart and top 20 radio better now icon.

What in gods name are you blabbering about? I've read this 3 times and and am not even close to understanding it's meaning.

Don't worry. I can teach you everything I know and then you'll be just as smart as me!

He could have worse role models. I looked up to you at one point.

:rl:

Anyways, I like the idea of putting some pressure on Wombat or Jetscode. Opportunistic appearances last game were slight signals of scum activity. I'd be willing to go in either direction especially with some votes on each one.

VOTE: JETSCODE

but the self assurance has me a bit perplexed - as if someone is telling you to act that way.

You can think that if you want. Again, take a look back. I literally have spent the last 48 hours doing not much else but playing Mafia. Is there anyone in this game with that kind of stamina to tell me what to do 24/7?

You can think that if you want. Again, take a look back. I literally have spent the last 48 hours doing not much else but playing Mafia. Is there anyone in this game with that kind of stamina to tell me what to do 24/7?

Not saying there's a puppeteer behind your every move.. someone could just be pointing you in a direction and saying "sic em"..

Vote: BG - You were too happy to vote for me. Take THIS.

Can that vote be official now?

My recommendation is to treat everyone here as sarcastically as you would had we all been saying Schotty is the reason we lost to Pittsburgh.

Who cares if you "know what you're doing"... Hess has played like 6 games and he's barely coherent.

And JVoR is very good, but I don't get a scummy vibe from him at this point in the game. I'd rather have him last and take advantage of his brilliance for a little while. His dead thread commentary was smarter than anything actually going on in the Transformers game.

You'd better watch out Slats, Dan might get jealous if you keep flirting with JVOR like that.

@pac-...that jetsfan80 was serious about his admiration for JiF. I don't get why people shop there or listen to that sh*t. Lulz. (Turns to JiF and says whaaa? J/k. Jeeeez icon)

I've heard imitation is the sincerest from of flattery. JiF last game, and now you this game, I think I'm starting a new trend. lulz

UVOTE Not sure what to make out of all this back and forth bs. I don't think JiF is scum at this point. I'll come back with a solid vote in a bit.

I know you're amped to win rookie of the year but this is a little much. You've obviously got the concept and terminology of the game down but the self assurance has me a bit perplexed - as if someone is telling you to act that way.

Not saying there's a puppeteer behind your every move.. someone could just be pointing you in a direction and saying "sic em"..

These statements are inconsistent. First you're suggesting that someone is telling me how to ACT, then you backed off of that and are now claiming they're just pointing me in a general direction. So which is it?

These statements are inconsistent. First you're suggesting that someone is telling me how to ACT, then you backed off of that and are now claiming they're just pointing me in a general direction. So which is it?

Have you been going to the I28 school of creating elementary logic traps?

- I said you may be getting guidance this game

- you said you've been playing constantly - no way someone could be with you every minute

- I said they don't have to be with you every minute they may just be pointing you in a general direction

That more clear?

Archived