WHO BEITH THE WISEST OF THE JN POSTERS!?!?!!?

SenorGato

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not proud of knowing this at all, but the Nike Outlet at Sawgrass Mills in FL has tons of these still and they do take phone orders.

I'm not proud of knowing this at all, but that's the mall that's shaped likea an alligator, isn't it? Thanks. I may look into that. I'm not ordering anything now. Too busy looking for a new job, better place once I get back to NYC and buying up as much quality Italian sh*t as we can get our hands on. Last week it was wine and olive oil. Now I'm working on an expensive custom road bicycle.

I'm not proud of knowing this at all, but that's the mall that's shaped likea an alligator, isn't it? Thanks. I may look into that. I'm not ordering anything now. Too busy looking for a new job, better place once I get back to NYC and buying up as much quality Italian sh*t as we can get our hands on. Last week it was wine and olive oil. Now I'm working on an expensive custom road bicycle.

I've been to that place too. It's enormous.

Yeah, one of the better Nike Outlets in the country. I've found a ton of gems on their clearance wall. Last time I was there I stumbled upon a pair of Pearl Foamposites for like 80 bucks that someone had returned from an online order. Grabbed them and didn't look back.

Now im just posting for the hell of it....but god these gems take me back

nike%20air%20up%20penny%20hardaway.jpg

airuppip.jpg

nike-air-flight-one-tt-4.jpg

All of these werent crazy expensive if memory serves. I used to love the Penny's until they got insanely overpriced...starting with the Air Maxes. Then the all blue foamposites for $200, forget it.

FYI they actually just retro'd the Crazy 8's if you missed them that much.

Little known fact but Adidas ALMOST owned the sneaker game. Jordan was going to leave Nike for them after the 2's bombed, then Nike hired Tinker Hatfield to design the cement 3's and the story is that Jordan fell in love with them as soon as he walked into the meeting room. The rest is history.

I feel bad for you that you know that.

Flowtrain, emeritus

Flowtrain in a nutshell: I'm right, you're wrong, and here's 400,000 useless words and repeating conflicting statements to show that even though you were actually right, I'm right and you were wrong for having the right idea first when it was mine to begin with because I'm smart and use alot of words to show it, and that makes everyone love to come and defend me and swallow my garbled verbal bukkake.

Flowtrain in a nutshell: I'm right, you're wrong, and here's 400,000 useless words and repeating conflicting statements to show that even though you were actually right, I'm right and you were wrong for having the right idea first when it was mine to begin with because I'm smart and use alot of words to show it, and that makes everyone love to come and defend me and swallow my garbled verbal bukkake.

My posts are short and hopefully to the point- just like I am in person. anyone that knows the non internet personna can vouch for that.

:D. I was kinda being facetious. He's never posted here. I do remember the back and forth between you two, though. Classic stuff. :lol:

Archived