WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because we've seen that same play numerous times from frustrated townies, "kill me, I can't stand it anymore!" We never kill that guy. Never. It's actually the perfect play for Crusher to make if he were scum because no one ever wants to kill him, anyway.

Eventually scum will make that play and they will get away with it. Maybe it happened today.

Not a frustrated townie dude. I was concerned about the pushing of people to reveal. Thats all. If Im the one people think will give good answers please waste me. I have no issue.

I'm not criticizing you; you did what you thought was right. Ultimately, it helps the town's odds.

There are now 19 players, with 3 essentially confirmed townies (you, me & song). That's 5 scum in a pool of 16. That's a 31% chance of getting scum when we started with 25%

I'd argue pac is as close to confirmed as you can get..

Because we've seen that same play numerous times from frustrated townies, "kill me, I can't stand it anymore!" We never kill that guy. Never. It's actually the perfect play for Crusher to make if he were scum because no one ever wants to kill him, anyway.

Eventually scum will make that play and they will get away with it. Maybe it happened today.

All i was saying is that we should lynch, not shoot..

go ahead and lynch doggin.. want no part of it.

if he's town he's a PRIME target to be NK'd anyway.. I'd rather let him live for now and go with someone else..

BG how about a freakin vote count??? Is there another alternative?

have mercy.

Well. it seems like the lynch is pretty much going to be Doggin at this point. No point dragging it out for no reason.

Unvote: Scummy CTM Vote: Doggin

This Reeeekks to high hell... yeah why "drag it out" when something useful could be said in the next hour.

Vote JVoR

legend I am.

Consider the colorful characters in the WWE, both heel and face, I wouldn't say a post restriction automatically makes someone town.

everyone seems to agree he's this mick foley guy, whose like a fan favorite and not a heel? Correct?

go ahead and lynch doggin.. want no part of it.

if he's town he's a PRIME target to be NK'd anyway.. I'd rather let him live for now and go with someone else..

BG how about a freakin vote count??? Is there another alternative?

have mercy.

I don't see Doggin as a NK target at all. His power is weak, he's far from confirmed, and I think the scum would be more likely to let the town worry about him.

Crusher's willing to fall on his sword, but I think this is a done deal.

I don't see Doggin as a NK target at all. His power is weak, he's far from confirmed, and I think the scum would be more likely to let the town worry about him.

Crusher's willing to fall on his sword, but I think this is a done deal.

this

everyone seems to agree he's this mick foley guy, whose like a fan favorite and not a heel? Correct?

Honestly, I think he started coming around when I stopped watching. I googled him and he seemed to be good guy. Crowd favorite, used to have a big rivalry with Undertaker. But the part that made me feel good about him is that Vince McMahon used to manipulate matches to have him win titles. Being the setting Doggin described, I'd think he was a good guy in the game. Who knows though...

Official Vote Count

war ensemble (2) - Jetscode, Song

Jetsfan80 (2) - Vicious, Aemon

Song (1) - Sharrow

JiF (1) - I28

CTM (1) - brett

Doggin (9) - Dan, Jetsfan80, slats, JiF, SMC, Crusher, AVM, CTM, JVOR

JVOR (1) - Pac

Not Voting: war ensemble, Jets Things, doggin,

With 20 players remaining, it takes 11 to lynch.

1 HOUR AND 5 MINUTES UNTIL THE DEADLINE

ohh no, a dead townie!! i may not sleep tonight due to the guilt

gimme a break, jackass

meanwhile less than 12 hours ago you were squirming around the thread like a wounded pig when talk of shooting your lame a$$ came up.. something about you being a bomb that has the power to kill from the dead thread so no one should vote or shoot you.

you're disgusting.

have mercy.

Mick Foley was also a heel. It's the beauty of WWE and pro wrestling in general. Essentially every superstar has been good and bad throughout his career.

Bleedin had a wealth of characters to chose from. He would have been in his full rights to make Hulk Hogan scum as a member of NWO.

Mick Foley ran the gamut of superstar, hardcore legend, villain and even commissioner at one point... and I don't believe he is Mick Foley, I believe he is quoting Mick Foley characgters... that is all.

Hardly confirms him.

Mick Foley was also a heel. It's the beauty of WWE and pro wrestling in general. Essentially every superstar has been good and bad throughout his career.

Bleedin had a wealth of characters to chose from. He would have been in his full rights to make Hulk Hogan scum as a member of NWO.

Why are you wasting your time with me??? You'll have plenty of time to be wrong later on in the game. How about focusing on the matter at hand.

you suck, I'm a legend.

Why are you wasting your time with me??? You'll have plenty of time to be wrong later on in the game. How about focusing on the matter at hand.

you suck, I'm a legend.

Conversing with you is certainly a waste of time.

I've already cast my vote. Unless someone presents a better candidate in the next 46 min I'm going with Doggin.

Archived