WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Mick Foley ran the gamut of superstar, hardcore legend, villain and even commissioner at one point... and I don't believe he is Mick Foley, I believe he is quoting Mick Foley characgters... that is all.

Hardly confirms him.

Unvote

Vote Doggin

Don't love this vote, but it beats random and forcing an additional reveal. I thought he was scummy before his reveal, so this should in theory put him at L2 if he really needs 12 votes.

Oh the sweet irony of this game makes me laugh sometimes. I like the ape...I really do.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count

war ensemble (2) - Jetscode, Song

Jetsfan80 (2) - Vicious, Aemon

Song (1) - Sharrow

JiF (1) - I28

CTM (1) - brett

Doggin (9) - Dan, Jetsfan80, slats, JiF, SMC, Crusher, AVM, CTM, JVOR

JVOR (1) - Pac

Not Voting: war ensemble, Jets Things, doggin,

With 20 players remaining, it takes 11 to lynch.

1 HOUR AND 5 MINUTES UNTIL THE DEADLINE

@ Mod...with Brett gone...there are now 19 correct...so 10 needed to lynch...if Doggin needed +1...we need 11...are we there yet?

I sure as sh*t hope you aren't including me in that "couple player" if so... BULLsh*t.

LOL you're at the freaking top of the post count total, of course I'm not including you. Calm down monkey. I'm talking about JT and JC, lol

it's not 11:59 yet... I'll get er done but I'd like to hear 1 last post from Doggin if he can get in here. have a nice day.

Wasn't he just hammered? There's 19 people left, so 10 votes usually plus Doggin's +1 and we already have those 11 votes on him. Unless Brett is still alive because Bleedin still has him down on the votes list.

Wow. What. The. ****.

I don't blame J80 for the shot he took considering the pressure he was receiving from some of our more "veteran" players.Did we really have that much information to glean off of a brett lynch? I'm sorry if I fail to see it. Maybe it's because I'm not a card carrying member of the church of Doggin where I drop to my knees and eat up everything he has to offer. It's ok to think differently from him people, it doesn't mean you're scum. I don't want to turn this into another tirade but I just think we need to get away from this kind of behavior. Now that J80 has shot he's roleless am I wrong in thinking that? Anyways this is a gigantic cluster****. I honestly feel bad for BG because I dont' believe he wanted to have a game where every day there's 2348230489230 reveals.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd I took too long. Awesome.

Wow. What. The. ****.

I don't blame J80 for the shot he took considering the pressure he was receiving from some of our more "veteran" players.Did we really have that much information to glean off of a brett lynch?

Crusher was defending Brett like crazy, so the thinking was to kill Brett to find out more about Crusher, and in turn his posts about me and others. It didn't work out to the town's advantage, and now we're in a big hole. Not sure where to go from here, but I'd like to pressure some of those inactives/laylowers a bit more after this death scene comes up. Hopefully there's something redeeming in it...

Wow. What. The. ****.

I don't blame J80 for the shot he took considering the pressure he was receiving from some of our more "veteran" players.Did we really have that much information to glean off of a brett lynch? I'm sorry if I fail to see it. Maybe it's because I'm not a card carrying member of the church of Doggin where I drop to my knees and eat up everything he has to offer. It's ok to think differently from him people, it doesn't mean you're scum. I don't want to turn this into another tirade but I just think we need to get away from this kind of behavior. Now that J80 has shot he's roleless am I wrong in thinking that? Anyways this is a gigantic cluster****. I honestly feel bad for BG because I dont' believe he wanted to have a game where every day there's 2348230489230 reveals.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd I took too long. Awesome.

Doggin didn't want JetFat to shoot... what are you talking about?

have a nice day.

It had gotten very close to the deadline and time was running out. The wrestlers had finally made their decision, doggin was the man they thought most likely to be one of those responsible for trying to put an end to the WWE. So they finally came to an agreement, and they made that information known to the one and only chairman of the WWE, Vince McMahon.

With this information now in hand, McMahon makes his presence felt as he comes out into the arena, walks down the ramp and climbs into the ring. McMahon gets right up into the face of Doggin and declares...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj9qyxX3P5I

doggin94it, better known as Yokozuna (townie with 1 extra vote to lynch) has been FIRED!

Yokozuna_-_Rodney_Anoia_12.jpg

Night one has begun, please submit all night actions ASAP. Deadline for night actions is 11:30 AM tomorrow.

Great lynch guys... If I die please kill JVoR... his non-chalant vote at the end was trash... he had enough conviction last game to stay on me when no one else would but today he's blind sheep following the herd? rigghht.

have a nice friggin' day.

Doggin didn't want JetFat to shoot... what are you talking about?

have a nice day.

I'm not talking about the pressure shot. I'm talking about him wanting the Brett lynch/reveal. If it were not for doggin and doggin alone and all you fools that follow his every word I don't think we ever end up in a situation where Brett is even a prime suspect. That is what I was saying

@WE- Honestly once Song and CTM showed up as a tag team duo (which I am assuming happened) I don't see why there couldn't be another and why a person would defend another like that. Additionally Crusher has been scum before and as scum I think you're more likely to see a bus than a defend. Defending someone is attaching yourself to them in this game and as scum you want epic levels of distance.

Great lynch guys... If I die please kill JVoR... his non-chalant vote at the end was trash... he had enough conviction last game to stay on me when no one else would but today he's blind sheep following the herd? rigghht.

Completely different situations. This was a deadline issue to avoid a random vote and to be honest this game is dragging. Me screaming my head off with an hour to go until deadline isn't going to change anything. It's also not as if i'm as confident on CTM as I was on you by day 3 or 4 or whatever it was enough to put my foot down.

I'm not talking about the pressure shot. I'm talking about him wanting the Brett lynch/reveal. If it were not for doggin and doggin alone and all you fools that follow his every word I don't think we ever end up in a situation where Brett is even a prime suspect. That is what I was saying

@WE- Honestly once Song and CTM showed up as a tag team duo (which I am assuming happened) I don't see why there couldn't be another and why a person would defend another like that. Additionally Crusher has been scum before and as scum I think you're more likely to see a bus than a defend. Defending someone is attaching yourself to them in this game and as scum you want epic levels of distance.

I don't know cat I don't remember him leading anyone around but if you say so... Did you ever stop to consider that we go back and look at bretts train when it was at it's peak? Wouldn't you think there's a good chance a couple scum were on it?

I don't know cat I don't remember him leading anyone around but if you say so... Did you ever stop to consider that we go back and look at bretts train when it was at it's peak? Wouldn't you think there's a good chance a couple scum were on it?

That'd be a great theory if we didn't have 3-4 other trains that happened as well. So I guess the Brett train was special because....... What.

That'd be a great theory if we didn't have 3-4 other trains that happened as well. So I guess the Brett train was special because....... What.

because... scum would have known he was innocent... when it was at it's peak odds would have been very high that at least 1 of them were on it. have mercy.

Completely different situations. This was a deadline issue to avoid a random vote and to be honest this game is dragging. Me screaming my head off with an hour to go until deadline isn't going to change anything. It's also not as if i'm as confident on CTM as I was on you by day 3 or 4 or whatever it was enough to put my foot down.

the game is dragging? that's your explanation? I think you could have given the guy 45 more minutes to show up and say something for himself before being lynched. have mercy.

the game is dragging? that's your explanation? I think you could have given the guy 45 more minutes to show up and say something for himself before being lynched. have mercy.

I'm sorry. I missed where I was all 11 votes. Or the hammer. or ... nope wasn't any of those things.

CTM had 3 votes on him and from what i remember he was the 2nd leading vote getter. It wasn't going to happen.

@WE- Honestly once Song and CTM [sic - SMC] showed up as a tag team duo (which I am assuming happened) I don't see why there couldn't be another and why a person would defend another like that. Additionally Crusher has been scum before and as scum I think you're more likely to see a bus than a defend. Defending someone is attaching yourself to them in this game and as scum you want epic levels of distance.

If Crush/Brett were a tag team, then they should've said so rather than have Crusher volunteer to die.

And don't see the following of Doggin you see at all. I liked Brett for scum. I'm gonna keep killing him in these games until I'm right about it.

Haha! And then what? Run up a new lynch in five minutes?

because... scum would have known he was innocent... when it was at it's peak odds would have been very high that at least 1 of them were on it. have mercy.

Sooooo. Wouldnt' scum known about the innocence of JF80, and WE, and Doggin, and CTM, and SMC.

Like I said, we had 3-4 other legit trains but somehow you're fascinated with Brett. Lay off the doggin juice.

Sooooo. Wouldnt' scum known about the innocence of JF80, and WE, and Doggin, and CTM, and SMC.

Like I said, we had 3-4 other legit trains but somehow you're fascinated with Brett. Lay off the doggin juice.

Are you medicated?

- JFat can still be scum (unlikely but possible)

- WE was shot at presumably by scum after his semi-reveal

- yeah they knew Doggin was innocent which is why the latter half of that hyper lynch has to be looked at

- Why is CTM innocent? Not sure what you mean there

- Finding common voters amongst the SMC, Brett, and WE trains is a great place to look

again... what are you talking? Doggin had like 11 posts the entire game and his impact was minimal at best.

have a nice day.

Stop acting like a know it all who is playing a perfect game. You suck just as much as everyone else does. God you are douche bag.

Archived