WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks good for Aemon is the point. He came out of nowhere to defend Crusher. Would scum do that already being down 2 players? Highly unlikely, even JVORmode.

i think aemon is innocent. That much is clear. I mean, it's not like the game setup doesn't have a cop.. Right? And why would scum ever defend an innocent, crazy

It looks good for Aemon is the point. He came out of nowhere to defend Crusher. Would scum do that already being down 2 players? Highly unlikely, even JVORmode.

Tomorrow's lynch pool is looking pretty tiny... :rl:

But if Aemon is still alive in two days, he definitely gets thrown back in there.

i think aemon is innocent. That much is clear. I mean, it's not like the game setup doesn't have a cop.. Right? And why would scum ever defend an innocent, crazy

You're pinging my sarcasm meter.

Its funny that CTM never considered the possibility of a mirror when he audaciously claimed that Crusher was "100 % scum". Even if he flips town he deserves to die for forcing us to question Crusher.

the position of crushers bitch is filled by jif... no reason to keep applying

f that fat ape

I have no intention of being Crusher's bitch. However, you shouldn't put out all or nothing claims unless you're sure.

You can never be sure in mafia..

And jif has been tipped off to your advancements, he's likely waiting with claws out in the dead thread for you

You can never be sure in mafia..

And jif has been tipped off to your advancements, he's likely waiting with claws out in the dead thread for you

JiF loves me for some reason so I have no worries about that.

Funny thing is I'm more inclined to believe you're town now than I was before Crusher's death. Why the Hell would you risk yourself for a townie with a role of such little power? Still, you're going to be lynched, and I'll be voting for you.

Them's the breaks.

How does a mirror even work on a lie detection test?

Weak sauce, CTM.

I said mirror "or something" .. i don't want to speculate the name bleedin would come up with to make me get exactly opposite result

opposite man?

bizzaro results guy?

How does a mirror even work on a lie detection test?

Weak sauce, CTM.

I'm kinda hoping scum does our work for us and NK's CTM. Then we can go back to seeking out actual scum. Dan will be the favored target but I'd rather go in a different direction.

I said mirror "or something" .. i don't want to speculate the name bleedin would come up with to make me get exactly opposite result

opposite man?

bizzaro results guy?

Maybe its like this riddle:

There are two men, one who tells the truth and the other always lies. You don't know which is which. There is a door to life and a door to death. You don't know which is which. What question do you ask one of the men so that you can go through the door to life if you don't know which man is which and which door is which?

I'm kinda hoping scum does our work for us and NK's CTM. Then we can go back to seeking out actual scum. Dan will be the favored target but I'd rather go in a different direction.

What direction might that be?

You might wanna post your thoughts. Never know what can happen in the night.

There are two men, one who tells the truth and the other always lies. You don't know which is which. There is a door to life and a door to death. You don't know which is which. What question do you ask one of the men so that you can go through the door to life if you don't know which man is which and which door is which?

If I asked your friend here which one is the road of life, what would he say?

maybe i should ask the mod what the investigatee would say and pick the opposite

What direction might that be?

You might wanna post your thoughts. Never know what can happen in the night.

I doubt I'm a NK target being a roleless townie, but my favorites are AVM and Aemon. I think Aemon jumped in at the last minute to defend Crusher because he saw an opportunity to bus himself.

We'll get a much better idea after the Night Actions, I suppose.

i think you should lynch dan, then avm,,, game over

I thought that was gonna be game over after Crusher flipped scum... :lol:

Don't disagree with those options all that much, but I think that might still leave us one short - unless you have a confession to make... ?

Guess we'll have a better idea of how much weight to give your opinion tomorrow, too. :)

I thought that was gonna be game over after Crusher flipped scum... :lol:

Don't disagree with those options all that much, but I think that might still leave us one short - unless you have a confession to make... ?

Guess we'll have a better idea of how much weight to give your opinion tomorrow, too. :)

right.. after me. You guys forget, i'm confirmed town earlier.. i win with town

I doubt I'm a NK target being a roleless townie, but my favorites are AVM and Aemon. I think Aemon jumped in at the last minute to defend Crusher because he saw an opportunity to bus himself.

We'll get a much better idea after the Night Actions, I suppose.

Doesn't matter, Dan is NKing you all tonight.

At least Crusher went out with style. :) Lie detector malfunction, right, CTM?

exactly!

Doesn't matter, Dan is NKing you all tonight.

kill pac

looks like its time to break Mario out.. After that can we please kill Dan already? Have mercy.

what an empty celebration that will be.. moron.. but by all means, yuck it up

Archived