WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

After a less than successful day, everyone headed back to their lockerrrooms to get some sleep. In the morning they all awoke and congregated back in the ring. They were all there, but as they waited, it seemed like things were not quite ready for them to get the new day started. They all stood around, patiently waiting around for some douchebag to get his act together so they could get the next day going. Then suddenly, the lights in the arena went out. When they came back on, you all looked around and quickly saw the big ape in the middle of the ring, grabbing his crotch in pain. He then falls to the mat in a heap, and doesn't even move any further. It appears one more of you has been taken out for good.

Integrity28, better known as Sgt. Slaughter (face, tracker) has been taken out with a low blow.

0894e6a4f4033680153a3ac94779586a.jpg

Roster:

1. Song of Ice and Fire

2. Jetsfan80

3. The Crusher - "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka (face, 1-time lynch at L-1) - Fired Day Three

4. AVM

5. Dan X

6. Integrity28 - Sgt. Slaughter (face, tracker) - Fired Night Three

7. JVOR - "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DeBiase (heel, role blocker) - Taken Out Night Two

8. Pac2566

9. SMC

10. CTM - The Ultimate Warrior (face, bomb) - Taken Out Night One

11. Jetscode1

12. brettw4rd - Hulk Hogan (face, AKA "Hollywood" Hogan) - Taken Out Day One

13. slats

14. Vicious89x - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (heel, 1-time day-killer) - Fired Day Two

15. Doggin94it - Yokozuna (face, +1 to lynch) - Fired Day One

16. Sharrow

17. JiF - Jake "The Snake" Roberts (face, role blocker) - Taken Out Night Two

18. Aemon Kristen

19. war ensemble

20. CTM (replacing Jets Things)

With 12 players remaining, it takes 7 to lynch.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think you guys should leave me alive and let me get 1 more investigation. I'm pretty sure i'm an insane investigator..

Also, remember, even if I am scum, there's 2 others out there. Plenty of time to off me, if I can't help find scum. I'll even vote with one of the confirmed townies, say SMC, so I can't influence anyone..

LOL. You'll be in the dead thread bitching about this soon enough CTM. I cleared another townie. I won't say who unless you all want me to, but it seems like painting a target on their back.

I think you need to release the name before the next night phase is over. Doesn't really matter for today unless you want to tell us you've cleared CTM. But you should get it out there before they have a chance to kill you.

vote: CTM

i think you guys should leave me alive and let me get 1 more investigation. I'm pretty sure i'm an insane investigator..

Also, remember, even if I am scum, there's 2 others out there. Plenty of time to off me, if I can't help find scum. I'll even vote with one of the confirmed townies, say SMC, so I can't influence anyone..

Good plan.

Can I vote again?

After a less than successful day, everyone headed back to their lockerrrooms to get some sleep. In the morning they all awoke and congregated back in the ring. They were all there, but as they waited, it seemed like things were not quite ready for them to get the new day started. They all stood around, patiently waiting around for some douchebag to get his act together so they could get the next day going. Then suddenly, the lights in the arena went out. When they came back on, you all looked around and quickly saw the big ape in the middle of the ring, grabbing his crotch in pain. He then falls to the mat in a heap, and doesn't even move any further. It appears one more of you has been taken out for good.

Integrity28, better known as Sgt. Slaughter (face, tracker) has been taken out with a low blow.

death by nut punch!!!

Good plan.

Can I vote again?

no , but seriously.. as soon as the doc is found aemon will be dead. With me alive I can help circle the net.

what are you afraid of? Plenty of time to deal with me if ya'll are right

no , but seriously.. as soon as the doc is found aemon will be dead. With me alive I can help circle the net.

what are you afraid of? Plenty of time to deal with me if ya'll are right

So what were your results last night, Mr. Insane Townie Truth Detector?

maybe you should read more carefully.. I got a result that said aemon was lying when he said he was the cop

Look, you already wasted our time and got us a dead townie. Why do you think we'd take anything else you have to say seriously? As a matter of fact, I do NOT trust Aemon one iota, and I actually am pretty much convinced you're what you say you are. All that being said, you die today.

Look, you already wasted our time and got us a dead townie. Why do you think we'd take anything else you have to say seriously? As a matter of fact, I do NOT trust Aemon one iota, and I actually am pretty much convinced you're what you say you are. All that being said, you die today.

blame bleedin for subbing me in with this pos role

CTM, might as well just self-vote buddy. You're getting speed-lynched regardless. I find your role to be useless to town and your death gives us useful info and a smaller pool from which to kill scum. In short, you're worth more dead than alive.

the truth?

yes

Refresh my memory...

What are your/JT's collective results? I seem to remember something about Crusher...

Even if we start to doubt that you're scum, no one's going to believe a word you say until you're confirmed by an autopsy report, anyway. If you really are a townie insane cop, that vets Aemon and whatever result he got last night. We almost benefit more from your death as a townie than we would if you're scum - even though you're probably scum. :lol:

I think you need to release the name before the next night phase is over. Doesn't really matter for today unless you want to tell us you've cleared CTM. But you should get it out there before they have a chance to kill you.

Agreed.

Agreed.

All right, but you do realize that is a death sentence for the person named. The scum team will just sit on their thumbs until I name the person I checked and then put in their NK. I'd prefer waiting until morning to reveal a scum or two innocents

vote: CTM

Can go either way with releasing the name, imo. Its up to you, I think we have a lot of room for error right now, tbh, and though one more name will be helpful in for the next lynch, the doc is still alive and their roleblocker is dead so it shouldn't hurt to wait until tomorrow.

All right, but you do realize that is a death sentence for the person named. The scum team will just sit on their thumbs until I name the person I checked and then put in their NK. I'd prefer waiting until morning to reveal a scum or two innocents

We've already cleared a number of townies. If the masons are masons and the post restricted are both town, then I think we're down to two of AVM, Sharrow, and Jetscode being scum - provided CTM isn't some sort of lunatic polygraph. :P

pmttyd_mario-hammer_1280.jpg

VOTE: CTM

LOL @ I28 for fighting the voting analysis early on.

Anyway, let's look at who's left. There are presumably 3 scum remaining.

Song (Town Mason Team)

Jetsfan80(Uncountered Town 1-time Vig)

AVM

Dan X

Pac2566

SMC (Town Mason Team)

Jetscode1

slats

Sharrow

Aemon Kristen (Uncountered Cop)

war ensemble (Uncountered Town Power)

CTM

FYI, in JN Mafia you can't reveal your investigations if dead.

In other words, if you're night killed tonight the names of your investigation subjects die with you. So, you shouldn't wait till morning.

As a legend I would have liked the opportunity to hammer that pile of dog sh-t.

CTM getting sh-t stomped plus the loquacious Ape getting donkey punched make me a very, very happy man.

Lets kill Dan and Slats and it's Miller time.

As a legend I would have liked the opportunity to hammer that pile of dog sh-t.

CTM getting sh-t stomped plus the loquacious Ape getting donkey punched make me a very, very happy man.

Lets kill Dan and Slats and it's Miller time.

ha-ha

FYI, in JN Mafia you can't reveal your investigations if dead.

In other words, if you're night killed tonight the names of your investigation subjects die with you. So, you shouldn't wait till morning.

Same in DM. I just don't see the info helping town at night at all. I'll give out names in the morning when it will be helpful to narrowing down the voting pool.

Archived