Police Academy Mafia

Doggin94it

You looked like you were on acid the one night we hung out. I'm surprised you remember your name. and fwiw I remember you as a 5'9 scrawny Dane Cook wanna be.

I remember you being 5'9/5'10ish, and looking down at you. I remember you're brother being like 6'3.

FTR, Pac's brother >>>>> Pac

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember you being 5'9/5'10ish, and looking down at you. I remember you're brother being like 6'3.

FTR, Pac's brother >>>>> Pac

like I said queer bait I'm 6'0.. Your brain has been submerged in Capt Morgan since 1996 so don't bother trying to remember.

Just when I think you can't get any gheyer...

How many times are you going to post this? Dont be surprised anymore, I'm going to make it gheyer and gheyereer. Deal with it.

like I said queer bait I'm 6'0.. Your brain has been submerged in Capt Morgan since 1996 so don't bother trying to remember.

It was a long time ago, dont really remember. I guess I just picture you only up to my nipples.

And I dont drink rum.

How many times are you going to post this? Dont be surprised anymore, I'm going to make it gheyer and gheyereer. Deal with it.

It was a long time ago, dont really remember. I guess I just picture you only up to my nipples.

And I dont drink rum.

As the resident pirates, DPR and I are severely disappointed.

Archived