Police Academy Mafia

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and we don't cohabitate like Crush and JiF, and will not be cheating like Klaacko. I've already given instructions that any cheating is grounds for dismissal. Permanent dismissal.

She would cohabitate with JiF or I before you. She only hangs with you cause Im taken and JiF hasn't met her yet. Your like one of those stopgap players, a jag or a Mangini type guy if you will.

When does this game start? Seriously, vote me off. I have friends outside of the internet.

Sorry, no new players votes off till day 2. but if you wanna escape this before the end stop insulting Pac. The more you pick on him the longer we will keep you here. Start lying about how wonderful he is and we will whack you yesterday.

...like a Supernova of irony.

You gotta assume she's a cool chick if she puts up with Pac. Especially if Pacs is willing to let her see how deep his dbag ways go. Thats unless Pac is on his best behavior this game which will just leave her wondering why all think he's such a goober.

You gotta assume she's a cool chick if she puts up with Pac. Especially if Pacs is willing to let her see how deep his dbag ways go. Thats unless Pac is on his best behavior this game which will just leave her wondering why all think he's such a goober.

I'd have to guess that pac trys the sarcasm sh*t and she puts up with it, but when push comes to shove pac shows his belly like the submissive dog that he is..

I'd have to guess that pac trys the sarcasm sh*t and she puts up with it, but when push comes to shove pac shows his belly like the submissive dog that he is..

Just because that's how things work in your trailer doesn't mean that's what happens here. I'm a sweetheart.

Archived