Police Academy Mafia

Doggin94it

Heh. You're right... and lord knows nobody wants me spamming up the thread with nonsense about my hot body, and how I gets all the fat chicks and reminding everyone about my entitlement to Crusher's cock.

If you can find it... it's your's. now stop hating.

Oh wait...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This post has been edited by Pac2566: Today, 08:56 AM

What the hell house ?

take your meds lunatic...

we've had some relaxed rules with regards to editing this year and Doggin has yet to weigh in. I needed to add the word "enormous" when describing Crushers dome. Can you blame me?

we've had some relaxed rules with regards to editing this year and Doggin has yet to weigh in. I needed to add the word "enormous" when describing Crushers dome. Can you blame me?

We're on the mild honor system with edits - I trust you guys not to delete actual content.

unvote

Vote Crusher

for 2 post fails... he's probably trying to type with his enormous head because his hands are full of Crispy Creams.

Gee no fail here. haha

Pac getting lady friend to play mafia with us idots = Dinner at Denny's ($17 incl tip)

Pac's Lady friend needing therapy after 800 pages of fat, gay, nerd and monkey jokes = ($20 copay)

Pac getting mod killed day 1 for editing a post making fun of Crusher hitting the edit button instead of the quote button = PRICELESS

You should be tossed out of the game. You broke the rules.

I still don;t think people over the age of 30 go to phish shows and noodle dance wearing only a rainbow tie-dyed loin clothe... makes me think of teh Ghey

I'm amazed you can string together that much thinking without being distracted by demands of stomach

Phish is teh suck.

phish > smashmouth

BS. Modkill that flaming pile of untrust.

While I don't think Modkilling a person on D1 is in the best interests of the town... it wouldn't be any different than following Pac's instructions to lynch ladyfriend in terms of blind killing.

Plus, how awesome would it be when Pac inevitably gets pissed and takes over the ladyfriend role if he dies early?

JiF, excited about a potential Florida-BYU Sweet 16 matchup?

I'm not excited about anything Florida Basketball related. They are a good team, but they dont have any elite talent to make it far in the tourney. Honestly, I'm not sure they can beat either MSU or UCLA. They have problems when they face NBA talent, ala Kentucky.

I still don;t think people over the age of 30 go to phish shows and noodle dance wearing only a rainbow tie-dyed loin clothe... makes me think of teh Ghey

While doing FO equations in his head.

for realz.. wearing a tye dye, cargo shorts, sandals, and beaded necklaces doesn't change the fact your 40 and in the middle of a mosh pit.

every time Phish comes to my area the stench the crowd leaves behind lingers for days.. bunch of hobos tripping on 2 tabs and flailing their arms around as they bounce up and down.

what a sh-t show.

for realz.. wearing a tye dye, cargo shorts, sandals, and beaded necklaces doesn't change the fact your 40 and in the middle of a mosh pit.

every time Phish comes to my area the stench the crowd leaves behind lingers for days.. bunch of hobos tripping on 2 tabs and flailing their arms around as they bounce up and down.

what a sh-t show.

You have to be baked to listen to that sloppy phish music.

nothing would make me happier than Hess deciding to play mafia while driving to an outdoor Phish concert and plowing into the mosh pit.

Do Phish concerts have "mosh" pits? I thought they all rolled around in the mud and compared white people dreadlocks.

vote Jif

finals week so I'll be in n out. Econ today, packaging tomorrow, then bars at 6am Thursday for car bombs and green beer.

After that it's spring break and I'm in the clear

When are squeezing in all your homo time, let alone mafia play?

And when are you going to learn that your day 1 strategy of voting me every single game, is not working.

Do Phish concerts have "mosh" pits? I thought they all rolled around in the mud and compared white people dreadlocks.

Since listening to misic is not an option at a phish concert I guess anything they can come up with to entertain themselves is fair game. Passing out face first into the mud can be an option. That Monkey in your avatar would certainly enjoy a phish concert, I hear they throw poop at people.

Since listening to misic is not an option at a phish concert I guess anything they can come up with to entertain themselves is fair game. Passing out face first into the mud can be an option. That Monkey in your avatar would certainly enjoy a phish concert, I hear they throw poop at people.

wizard_pride_small.jpg

Archived