Police Academy Mafia

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thankfully, we all got to see the glory of the fat kid powerbomb video CTM posted before youtube took it down. Apparently youtube doesn't like fat kid justice.

Eternal gratitude... I watched that video like 15 times today.

Ladyfriend is my new favorite poster.

meanwhile you're talking about someone who thinks Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo is riveting television. Not sure if she realizes the object of the game isn't to mock me. Luckily her "contributions" won't be frequent and certainly not thought provoking.

I move for an immediate lynching.

meanwhile you're talking about someone who thinks Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo is riveting television. Not sure if she realizes the object of the game isn't to mock me. Luckily her "contributions" won't be frequent and certainly not thought provoking.

"We are doing it wrong?"

I foudn another copy, this one should last for a bit

http://img143.imageshack.us/i/osg.mp4/

I posted this link above: http://encyclopediadramatica.com/The_Casey

I thought this was interesting, down in the section with the letters that people had written:

"Then, because retards cannot leave well enough alone, the following email was spammed and sent. Of course, its always some idiot who has to tell the world that 4chan is on the case and is going to be pulling V for Vendetta bullsh*t. "

Got anything to tell us Chan the Master?

meanwhile you're talking about someone who thinks Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo is riveting television. Not sure if she realizes the object of the game isn't to mock me.

When did we make up that rule?

Luckily her "contributions" won't be frequent and certainly not thought provoking.

Ironic, the first comment. Immediate lynching? Don't see that happening anytime soon...

I posted this link above: http://encyclopediadramatica.com/The_Casey

I thought this was interesting, down in the section with the letters that people had written:

Got anything to tell us Chan the Master?

I know they found the bullies step sister and that she's got racist like videos out there saying japan got what is deserved or something, only watched a bit of 1 video/.. also the intial rumors were that only the fat kid got suspended, anon was not pleased..

"Clinging?"

Please, make my day and tell me you are serious.

Telling you I'm serious would make your day and would make the rest of us gouge our eye balls out from having to read another boring dissertation/wild theory with no substance.

Telling you I'm serious would make your day and would make the rest of us gouge our eye balls out from having to read another boring dissertation/wild theory with no substance.

Heh. You're right... and lord knows nobody wants me spamming up the thread with nonsense about my hot body, and how I gets all the fat chicks and reminding everyone about my entitlement to Crusher's cock.

Oh wait...

Heh. You're right... and lord knows nobody wants me spamming up the thread with nonsense about my hot body, and how I gets all the fat chicks and reminding everyone about my entitlement to Crusher's cock.

Oh wait...

Rumor is, its the #1 reason why recent new members join the site.

Go figure.

If you can find it... it's your's. now stop h8ing.

Oh wait...

Archived