Police Academy Mafia

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FWIW, I would have hammered him had I been back, so it doesn't really make a difference. Nobody who lies about a finding has the right to say they haven't been beat. It was a ballsy play and it didn't work. With I28 and his list and Dan still left in the game, someone was going to call you out on that lie. Too many analytical players. With JVoR even if he was wrong, no one could prove he was lying without you outting yourself as scum, and therefore proving his instincts right.

It wasn't the same play, stop acting like you made a great move. You had much more chance of getting me to not vote you if you had shown Sharrow as innocent and said there was nothing more you could do. But you're right about one thing -- everyones played a bad gam(admittedly myself probably most of all). You just fail to include yourself.

fwiw I just realized this is actually how I think pac looks in my minds eye.

lulz. I just repped you four straight posts...don't know if I've ever done that before. BTW, to whoever scum is (unless somehow theres only one left and it's over tonight), very good game.

Funny that Pac replacing his girlfriend is what lost us this game. Who knew that she was a better player than him just by posting random votes?

I actually hope that if we lost, you were scum. Sharrow > AVM.

Now I feel bad about leaving the site up on my phone while I work

6831-15045.gif

Tackleberry, an altered sanity finder, is dead.

Night actions please

Buhh. Sorry Pac and everyone in the dead thread. Why tell a really obvious lie about your result, though?

I actually feel pretty confident it's Hess as one, probably I28 the other. No one else being a paranoid cop made me wonder, and I was planning on going for him tomorrow, not that I think it matters now. He played extremely well if he is, and I made the grave mistake of not thinking about him hardly at all after a N1 innocent...even though that innocent meant nothing.

I also keep reading every game "if AVM's scum, then well played" on a regular basis. And I never am. Probably a sign I'm doing something wrong.

**Oh and as a side note, my rambling about Hess should pretty much be ignored. I haven't been on with anything all game.

I actually feel pretty confident it's Hess as one, probably I28 the other. No one else being a paranoid cop made me wonder, and I was planning on going for him tomorrow, not that I think it matters now. He played extremely well if he is, and I made the grave mistake of not thinking about him hardly at all after a N1 innocent...even though that innocent meant nothing.

I also keep reading every game "if AVM's scum, then well played" on a regular basis. And I never am. Probably a sign I'm doing something wrong.

**Oh and as a side note, my rambling about Hess should pretty much be ignored. I haven't been on with anything all game.

I wish it was me as scum. This game has been a nightmare for me as far as voting goes. I don't know why we gave you and Dan a hall pass the whole game but at this point I'm a little whatevs and sorta, partially inclined to just tip my hat to whoever scum actually is. I just don't have any time to reread what I've already been skimming.

You've got to be kidding me.

You stupid a$$, you managed to get yourself killed with your stupid bullsh*t TWICE in the same game.

I'll polish off that worst player ever crown for you, I'm not wearing it anymore... and thanks for wasting a tremendous amount of everyone's time.

Roy Scheider says in the Rainmaker when he's being questioned by Matt Damon.. I always liked the line and thought it was apropos here.

Well now knowing its source I can see how it fits quite well. I like you Pac. Sorry I partook in you getting lynched...er, twice.

Doggin what's the point of asking for night actions, lol. Unless since we likely don't have a doc, maybe scum have a percentage kill, hence no death N1?

Vote Dan

Scum needs to out-number town to win. 4 players left, 2 scum, 2 town...

Right. No one else admitted they played badly.

I think everyone is willing to admit they played this game poorly, I know I am, except for the goon that got himself killed twice with not one but two limp-wristed claims and ultimately cost the town their only power role.

Anyway, we can bicker when the game is over.

Vote Dan

Scum needs to out-number town to win. 4 players left, 2 scum, 2 town...

I've always thought it was once town doesn't outnumber scum.

At this point, scum won't vote for themselves if there are two left. Even if they were dumb enough to, it's 2 town v 1 scum tonight, and that one scum NK's one town. 1v1, and scum wins.

So there are three options, the way I see it. Either 1--no one knew they were scum going into this game (which I see as almost 99% impossible, due to the scum characters). 2--There were only 3 scum all game. 3--It's a bastard mod game. He as much as called himself a bastard earlier in the game. Odds that's the case? Slim and none. But it makes more sense than anything else, IMO.

I genuinely believe Sharrow, and if he's pulled one over on me again then kudos to him. I guess it could be you or Dan, but I've just got nothing.

I've always thought it was once town doesn't outnumber scum.

At this point, scum won't vote for themselves if there are two left. Even if they were dumb enough to, it's 2 town v 1 scum tonight, and that one scum NK's one town. 1v1, and scum wins.

So there are three options, the way I see it. Either 1--no one knew they were scum going into this game (which I see as almost 99% impossible, due to the scum characters). 2--There were only 3 scum all game. 3--It's a bastard mod game. He as much as called himself a bastard earlier in the game. Odds that's the case? Slim and none. But it makes more sense than anything else, IMO.

I genuinely believe Sharrow, and if he's pulled one over on me again then kudos to him. I guess it could be you or Dan, but I've just got nothing.

Me too, however in the Transformers game Vic made it say "Your objective is to outnumber, or kill, all of the Autobots. If you outnumber them you win the game. If you kill them all, you win the game."

So its possible there are 2 left I guess, and just as possible that there is only 1.

I think everyone is willing to admit they played this game poorly, I know I am, except for the goon that got himself killed twice with not one but two limp-wristed claims and ultimately cost the town their only power role.

Anyway, we can bicker when the game is over.

Your my MVP

Most

Valuable

Primate

Archived