Police Academy Mafia

Doggin94it

You want the truth but can you handle the truth?

Because you, Hess, and Dan are willing to lynch for no reason I decided to LIE about my investigation result just now on Sharrow... I got an innocent which obviously means I'm naive.

What I planned on doing is once you saw that I was right about Sharrow after his lynch, I was going to come clean and admit the lie which would bring the Ape back into play for a lynch.

Fact of the matter is I'm 99% certain the Ape and Sharrow are the 2 remaining scum and I was trying to pull a JVoR. They think they "got me where they want me" but fact is I had Sharrow yesterday and the Ape gave himself up this morning.

As Charlie Sheen would say, I'm "winning" but for whatever reason I can't seem to convince you, Hess, and Dan to see what I see... They are hoping your desire to see me get lynched and "melt down" outweighs your common sense.

I nailed Sharrow yesterday.. look at it!! The Ape has been on the wrong end of every crusade yet you're willing to follow his "logic" on this one because I'm me.. I have yet to hear a logical reason for voting me.

If it takes losing the game for it to finally sink in that lynching me isn't always good, then so be it.

I bet the guys in the dead thread called out what I was doing today.. Say guilty on Sharrow, come clean at night, attack the ape tomorrow.

I got you Ape and Sharrow.. just remember you didn't beat me.

While it actually doesn't seem that far-fetched to me that you would try to pull this as a desperate townie, I'm not sure how you thought it would work ... it doesn't really make sense as a play either way, scum or town, because it was so easily disproved. Would you trust someone else who did this? It's more baffling to me than anything right now.

I don't think the second bolded section is entirely fair, either. I don't think anyone is just blindly following Integrity on whatever he wants. You have slipped up today about the town still having a chance if we lynch you (I know you frequently make slipups, but still that seems like a fairly big one), then you very transparently lied about your investigation results only to switch once you saw that everyone caught the lie.

let me say it this way so you don't have to feel like you're agreeing with me.. Do you think SMC is a good player?

If the answer is yes who was he voting yesterday? Who attacked him relentlessly (the ape), and jumped on him to vote him when he got near the lynch zone yesterday (Sharrow).

Why did Sharrow go from saying lynch SMC, to he felt good about him, to jumping back on him when he's close to death???

hello people????

I still feel really uneasy about Sharrow. If someone put a gun to my head and made me choose between the two of you I'd probably be leaning towards lynching him over you. Would you two really make this big fuss about each other if you were teammates? If you were so desperate as scum to try to pull this act it would lead me to believe you wanted us to lynch a townie, not your own scummate. However, perhaps I28 is right about this being an elaborate gambit. Bleh, I feel like I keep talking myself in circles, lol.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so vote me and end it.. I'm really sick of trying to explain it.

People would rather dig and find reasons to vote me while ignoring the preposterous play of sharrow the last 2 days.

hammer me.. hope it feels great.

Lol I've literally typed it up twice and erased it. We have to get this one right ... if I'm going to place the most weighty hammer of the game I want to be as certain as possible. I might as well reread the pieces Integrity just brought up on the both of you and look again at your interactions with each other.

Still not positive how I feel about Pac and Sharrow together, but both of them have messed with my head before. I'm probably just questioning everything more because if I lose this for you guys I can just imagine the wrath and the terrible things you're saying in the dead thread. :P

There were a couple of posts about Crusher where he initially said he could buy Doggin doing that to someone and then said he was feeling off about Crusher, but imo last night's hovering around SMC's lynch was probably the most questionable thing (other than today's lying about his result on Sharrow). The time elapsed between saying he was going to hammer and then coming up with almost nothing on him before disappearing until after the lynch was over an hour and a half.

Don't know if it's redundant for all of these to be quoted ... at least for myself it was helpful to look at the number, timing and lack of content, though.

whatcha gonna do crazy Hess? I see you crawling around.

I think I'm gonna hammer SMC.. let me go check something.

I'm thinking Sharrow fer sure... He's not normally so spastic with his voting and his rationale earlier was absurd.

I'm having trouble with SMC.

I don't like this exchange with Brett..

The only times I've seen SMC lash out like this is when he's scum or when he's town at end game and thinks his plan should be adhered to... He got called out for it and immediately went back into pussycat mode. Much like the time where it turned out he was scum.

calm down santana.. I'm trying to feel good about hammering you if it comes to it. I'd much rather punt Sharrow.

Hess you whacky SOB stop lurking.. if you're not going to vote can you at least say who you're leaning towards?

This plus the antics today ... it's harder to defend this as pro-town than see the scumminess of it. I think I'm questioning more than I need to.

Ooookk ... vote Pac

I can't believe that took so long. He was clearly completely full of sh*t.

BOOM

Lol ... I definitely feel better that it doesn't seem to be game over at the moment, no angry dead townies or scum dancing around in here yet unless you all are totally messing with us.

I can't believe that took so long. He was clearly completely full of sh*t.

BOOM

With all the talk of "you do this, you are teh worst player ever" its not a surprise people got gun shy. Luckily, I am already the worst player ever, so there's nowhere to go but up for me... so I've got nothing to lose, but to kill that hijo de la gran puta...

With all the talk of "you do this, you are teh worst player ever" its not a surprise people got gun shy. Luckily, I am already the worst player ever, so there's nowhere to go but up for me... so I've got nothing to lose, but to kill that hijo de la gran puta...

You guys were right, it just takes me a little longer to get there. At least I do get there eventually. :)

Archived