Police Academy Mafia

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would likely be a good point, if everyones role wasn't described as altered sanity. Also, here's where your logic begins to fail. Slats investigated I28 night one, before he could have been "cured" by you. He got back innocent, and if he was an insane cop, he would have gotten back a guilty (if I28 was town or GF, who shows up as town). Now, as Pac-2, you've gotten an innocent on I28. Again, he can't be the GF by that logic as slats would have gotten a guilty as he would still be an insane cop.

GG Pac. You gave it a good try.

I don't care anymore dude.. whatever.

You're wrong, I'm town, and Sharrow is about to go Ric Flair on yall.

Great job sport!

Avenge Vic's death now? I think yes.

Frodo, if you want to avenge Samwise yourself with the hammer, let me know and I'll vote for him now, and you can unvote and wait for Dan or Hess to put down the 3rd vote.

I don't care anymore dude.. whatever.

You're wrong, I'm town, and Sharrow is about to go Ric Flair on yall.

Great job sport!

LOL. Come on, least you can do is TRY to explain that major gaff in your logic?

Frodo, if you want to avenge Samwise yourself with the hammer, let me know and I'll vote for him now, and you can unvote and wait for Dan or Hess to put down the 3rd vote.

*sniffle* You're a good friend Sharrow. And if I'm being had by the scum, then at least it's been fun (and we'd be able to put the rest the rumor that I'm good at this game). Let's do this!

unvote!!!!

This would likely be a good point, if everyones role wasn't described as altered sanity. Also, here's where your logic begins to fail. Slats investigated I28 night one, before he could have been "cured" by you. He got back innocent, and if he was an insane cop, he would have gotten back a guilty (if I28 was town or GF, who shows up as town).

Not true. The insane cop was JF80, there was only one. I think that is obvious. I also think its obvious that Hess is paranoid and the only one of that variety... the rest of us naive. Slats went from naive to sane. Either of those would have returned an "innocent" on me on N1, no matter how the Shrink role worked.

Now, as Pac-2, you've gotten an innocent on I28. Again, he can't be the GF by that logic as slats would have gotten a guilty as he would still be an insane cop.

GG Pac. You gave it a good try.

LadyPac is saying that Crusher is the GF, not me. Slats was never insane.

There is a serious breakdown in this write up...

Not true. The insane cop was JF80, there was only one. I think that is obvious. I also think its obvious that Hess is paranoid and the only one of that variety... the rest of us naive. Slats went from naive to sane. Either of those would have returned an "innocent" on me on N1, no matter how the Shrink role worked.

LadyPac is saying that Crusher is the GF, not me. Slats was never insane.

There is a serious breakdown in this write up...

That's my point, I28. He said he thought he (as Pac-1) could only cure insane cops to challenge my point that Pac-1 could have turned several cops sane by night 3 or 4. That couldn't be the case, as my point with bringing up slats. I know you're not the GF, and brought that up as a possibility for Pac getting an innocent today, yet slats got an innocent night 1 (according to Pac, he figured he could only cure insane cops, remember?)

Then it must be true cause you never lie. haha Besides scum thread > Dead Thread. Enjoy playing make believe in the Dead thread gheyhommofag. CanI Touch Manspenis. Bwahahahahaha

it wasn't me you bloated blob, choke on jif's prick, fatness

Even if you're town, you screwed up well enough on your own. But you won't address my point, because theres no way to explain it.

You want the truth but can you handle the truth?

Because you, Hess, and Dan are willing to lynch for no reason I decided to LIE about my investigation result just now on Sharrow... I got an innocent which obviously means I'm naive.

What I planned on doing is once you saw that I was right about Sharrow after his lynch, I was going to come clean and admit the lie which would bring the Ape back into play for a lynch.

Fact of the matter is I'm 99% certain the Ape and Sharrow are the 2 remaining scum and I was trying to pull a JVoR. They think they "got me where they want me" but fact is I had Sharrow yesterday and the Ape gave himself up this morning.

As Charlie Sheen would say, I'm "winning" but for whatever reason I can't seem to convince you, Hess, and Dan to see what I see... They are hoping your desire to see me get lynched and "melt down" outweighs your common sense.

I nailed Sharrow yesterday.. look at it!! The Ape has been on the wrong end of every crusade yet you're willing to follow his "logic" on this one because I'm me.. I have yet to hear a logical reason for voting me.

If it takes losing the game for it to finally sink in that lynching me isn't always good, then so be it.

I bet the guys in the dead thread called out what I was doing today.. Say guilty on Sharrow, come clean at night, attack the ape tomorrow.

I got you Ape and Sharrow.. just remember you didn't beat me.

I just laughed really hard at the hobbit talk. I plan on voting for Monktard2566

if that's me PLEASE do it already..

I want this game over... I'm so sick of trying to show you the light but I can't help myself from trying until it's over.

let me say it this way so you don't have to feel like you're agreeing with me.. Do you think SMC is a good player?

If the answer is yes who was he voting yesterday? Who attacked him relentlessly (the ape), and jumped on him to vote him when he got near the lynch zone yesterday (Sharrow).

Why did Sharrow go from saying lynch SMC, to he felt good about him, to jumping back on him when he's close to death???

hello people????

Because you, Hess, and Dan are willing to lynch for no reason I decided to LIE about my investigation result just now on Sharrow... I got an innocent which obviously means I'm naive.

What I planned on doing is once you saw that I was right about Sharrow after his lynch, I was going to come clean and admit the lie which would bring the Ape back into play for a lynch.

Fact of the matter is I'm 99% certain the Ape and Sharrow are the 2 remaining scum and I was trying to pull a JVoR. They think they "got me where they want me" but fact is I had Sharrow yesterday and the Ape gave himself up this morning.

As Charlie Sheen would say, I'm "winning" but for whatever reason I can't seem to convince you, Hess, and Dan to see what I see... They are hoping your desire to see me get lynched and "melt down" outweighs your common sense.

I nailed Sharrow yesterday.. look at it!! The Ape has been on the wrong end of every crusade yet you're willing to follow his "logic" on this one because I'm me.. I have yet to hear a logical reason for voting me.

If it takes losing the game for it to finally sink in that lynching me isn't always good, then so be it.

I bet the guys in the dead thread called out what I was doing today.. Say guilty on Sharrow, come clean at night, attack the ape tomorrow.

Lol, so that's plan B? What is plan C? Trying to convince us you've never experimented with men?

You embarrass yourself.

let me say it this way so you don't have to feel like you're agreeing with me.. Do you think SMC is a good player?

If the answer is yes who was he voting yesterday? Who attacked him relentlessly (the ape), and jumped on him to vote him when he got near the lynch zone yesterday (Sharrow).

Why did Sharrow go from saying lynch SMC, to he felt good about him, to jumping back on him when he's close to death???

hello people????

I looked at yesterday's day phase as a loss if we didn't kill either you or SMC. I just had the wrong guy. I don't this time.

The minute you came into the game as ladyPac, you started working to pull votes off Crusher and onto CTM:

I'm voting that pig CTM.

Contradictions, pied pipering, overall douchiness.

Between you and SMC squabbling with CTM, I decided to switch my vote to CTM to see what kind of sh*t came to the surface. Turns out SMC moving to CTM after me was just dumb on his part, it was you voting CTM immediately upon entering the game that was the sh*t... I told CTM at the time there was a reason I moved my vote, that I was "playing the game," its paying off now.

The following day when I came out and didn't waiver on lynching Crusher, you avoided his lynch like the plague. You only said you got an innocent report on him, nothing more.

D3 and D4 sealed your fate as far as I'm concerned... I knew either you or SMC was scum.

Updated:

(If the investigation is not confirmed as scum/town, then its not in color.)

Hess - CTM/SCUM, Vic/SCUM, Hess/SCUM, AVM/SCUM, DanX/SCUM, I28/SCUM (2 "wrong" report, all scum reports, my guess: paranoid or faking paranoid)

I28 - AVM/Innocent, Vic/Innocent, Crusher/Innocent, Brett/Innocent, SMC/Innocent, ladyPac/Innocent (3 "legit" reports, 1 "wrong" report)

AVM - Hess/Innocent, AVM/Innocent, Vic/Innocent, Vic/Innocent, Sharrow/Innocent, Dan/Innocent (1 "legit" report)

Sharrow - Dan/Innocent, Crusher/Innocent, SMC/Innocent, I28/Innocent, ladyPac/Innocent, Hess/Innocent (1 "legit" report, 1 "wrong" report)

Dan X - Sharrow/Innocent, SMC/Innocent, Brett/Innocent, Crusher/Innocent, ladyPac/Innocent, Hess/Innocent (2 "legit" reports, 1 "wrong" report)

ladyPac - Pac/Innocent, I28/Innocent, CTM/Innocent, Crusher/Innocent, ladyPac/Innocent, Sharrow/SCUM (then says he lied and changed to "town") (2 "legit" reports, 1 "wrong" report, and an admitted lie about a report)

Dead:

Finder: slats (TOWN) - I28/Innocent, JiF/SCUM

Scum: JiF (SCUM) - Crusher/Innocent, I28/SCUM

Altered: Pac (TOWN) - Slats/SCUM, N/A

Altered: Smash (TOWN) - N/A

Altered: CTM (TOWN)- AVM/Innocent, Sharrow/Innocent, Crusher/Innocent

Altered: Brett (TOWN) - JIF/innocent, Brett/innocent, SMC/innocent

Scum: Crusher (SCUM) - Slats/Innocent, JiF/SCUM, CLAIMS DEFLECTED CHOICE (CTM/SCUM), JF80/Scum (2 "legit" reports, and 1 "wrong" report after claimed deflected report on CTM)

Altered: JF80 (TOWN) - Vic/SCUM, Slats/SCUM, Crusher/Town, JF80/Scum (3 "opposite" reports)

Altered: SMC (TOWN) - Slats/Innocent, Ladyfriend/Innocent, CTM/Innocent, JF80/Innocent, Sharrow/Innocent (3 "legit" reports)

Altered: Vicious (TOWN) - J80/Innocent, AVM/Innocent, Brett/Innocent, DanX/Innocent, SMC/Innocent (2 "legit" reports)

My desire to get you lynch and "melt down?" Do you realize that I've probably defended you more than anyone else in mafia, at least this season. I usually try to hear you out, but someone who YOU think is a townie just caught you in a flat out lie, and you expected me to still follow exactly what you were saying? L-O-L. I go after Sharrow practically every game, and all you've done this day phase is dig yourself a deeper and deeper hole. Quite frankly, this little bit here isn't even all that great. Lynching you every game? You last MUCH longer than CTM and JiF, and recently Vic and Crusher have been going out every game before you. The only ones that consistently last longer than you are the crowd that lasts longer than EVERYONE -- myself, Dan, Hess, and Sharrow.

And now your problem is this: if you were scum, you'd come out and say the exact same thing. Because as soon as Hess and Dan were to read my "gotcha," their vote was going straight your way. So say you're right, Sharrow and I28 are gonna write it up as just that (as they've already done).

When Sharrow offered to let me hammer you, it most certainly ran through my mind that it was possible. It's a very Sharrow thing to do as scum, and I can see him typing in the scum thread he was going to convince me to finish you off for him. But you had enough time before coming back with an answer to me to talk it over in the scum thread too.

My votes not on you at the moment, but IF YOU ARE town, then you should have known better than to try and pull this off. JVoR did it once, and it worked. How many people before or since have thought about it or tried and it failed miserably?

go ahead and end the game AVM I'm tired of this.. I've said what I've had to say and I know I'm right.. the guys in the dead thread do too.

that's good enough for me. I didn't get beat here... you, hess, and dan did. I don't care how that sounds either.

lol, you should have waited for Doggin's last post to post that. Crusher wasn't a Godfather, you're lying. I can't wait to drop the hammer on you.

My first instinct is that it's a surprisingly sloppy move if he's scum, but then again maybe he did think it would be enough to make it through this lynch and win the game ...

Crusher not the GF means... Your reports = bullsh*t.

You left out Dan, your teammate. I noticed while she was responding to some stuff today that she was mis-typing and writing the wrong words in some spots. Not something she ever does... but definitely something I could see happening if she's writing in 2 different threads.

Lol ungrateful beast. The time I bend over backwards to contribute a couple posts during a very rushed break, you decide that my typos/autocorrect mean I'm scum.

IF this is how it worked, then Doggin making the game start in N1 probably meant there was NO legit cop to begin with. The first night of investigations created the first legit cop, IMO.

This makes the most sense to me and is what I've been saying for a little while now. (One of the reasons I was questioning Sharrow's rationale on the Brett NK.) Pac #1 wasn't expected to have died D1, and we could have had several more sane cops by now.

This makes the most sense to me and is what I've been saying for a little while now. (One of the reasons I was questioning Sharrow's rationale on the Brett NK.) Pac #1 wasn't expected to have died D1, and we could have had several more sane cops by now.

so vote me and end it.. I'm really sick of trying to explain it.

People would rather dig and find reasons to vote me while ignoring the preposterous play of sharrow the last 2 days.

hammer me.. hope it feels great.

My first instinct is that it's a surprisingly sloppy move if he's scum, but then again maybe he did think it would be enough to make it through this lynch and win the game ...

Lol ungrateful beast. The time I bend over backwards to contribute a couple posts during a very rushed break, you decide that my typos/autocorrect mean I'm scum.

Just trying to keep you on your toes.

so vote me and end it.. I'm really sick of trying to explain it.

People would rather dig and find reasons to vote me while ignoring the preposterous play of sharrow the last 2 days.

hammer me.. hope it feels great.

Nobody has ignored Sharrow's play, I know I haven't...

Someone put this pig out of his misery, he's justified every vote he's gotten.

You didn't beat me.. just remember that.

No, you quite clearly beat yourself you ******* goon.

This is why you suck at this game... you think its about you... when you are playing on a team. You know what, I would not be shocked at all if you are town and you ****ed yourself into a lynch a second time this game. You pissed away the only town power role on D1 because you play like a ******* moron... and you've done the same in this circumstance.

My desire to get you lynch and "melt down?" Do you realize that I've probably defended you more than anyone else in mafia, at least this season. I usually try to hear you out, but someone who YOU think is a townie just caught you in a flat out lie, and you expected me to still follow exactly what you were saying? L-O-L. I go after Sharrow practically every game, and all you've done this day phase is dig yourself a deeper and deeper hole. Quite frankly, this little bit here isn't even all that great. Lynching you every game? You last MUCH longer than CTM and JiF, and recently Vic and Crusher have been going out every game before you. The only ones that consistently last longer than you are the crowd that lasts longer than EVERYONE -- myself, Dan, Hess, and Sharrow.

And now your problem is this: if you were scum, you'd come out and say the exact same thing. Because as soon as Hess and Dan were to read my "gotcha," their vote was going straight your way. So say you're right, Sharrow and I28 are gonna write it up as just that (as they've already done).

When Sharrow offered to let me hammer you, it most certainly ran through my mind that it was possible. It's a very Sharrow thing to do as scum, and I can see him typing in the scum thread he was going to convince me to finish you off for him. But you had enough time before coming back with an answer to me to talk it over in the scum thread too.

My votes not on you at the moment, but IF YOU ARE town, then you should have known better than to try and pull this off. JVoR did it once, and it worked. How many people before or since have thought about it or tried and it failed miserably?

I've said it already, but I think Pac and Sharrow are the last 2 scum. If I am wrong and it is Sharrow and perhaps Dan, and Pac is in fact town, then he has played the all time worst game ever. He managed to get himself killed on D1 with the shrink power, and potentially this? Hahahaha... that said, I really don't think he's town at all. He's dead wrong about me. I think him and Sharrow have been working off each other going all the way back to the Crusher lynch when Sharrow suggested the "real cop" lie about their investigation on Crusher.

Also, doing a little look back at votes. Bumped this from the D3 lynch on CTM:

VOTE COUNT:

Crusher (5) - I28, Brett, JF80, CTM, Sharrow

CTM (3) - Crusher, Hess, ladyPac

JF80 (1) - SMC

Not Voting: Dan X, Vic, AVM

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

My guess is that the 4th scum is on the Crusher train above or not voting, specifically Dan or Sharrow. I think ladyPac was trying to peel votes off Crusher when he first joined the game. The Crusher train built up speed pretty good, it would have been the right play for at least one scum to get on there... and 4/5 votes above are confirmed town, leaving just Sharrow as the question mark. I think if Dan was scum, she wouldn't have done as much work as she did before hammering SMC last night. If she played it that way as scum, she deserves the win.

I feel good about you (AVM), because JIF tried to case you early on D1. His case was strung together with things I had been saying about you, which is why pinged me about JIF. Trying to form a "solid" case on you, based on the things I was saying. I put that sh*t out there to see if anyone would try to run with it. My guess is he was hoping I would get all "ape crazy" and take his case on you (probably a townie) and run with it. Which is why I think you are good to go.

I28 (3) - JiF, Vic, AVM

Safe votes. Do you guys have actual cases, or are you just scum hoping to hang out on me while someone else gets lynched?

CTM (5) - Smashmouth, SMC, Hess, Dan X, Slats

More safe votes. Definitely scum on that train... even if CTM is scum, I could see his teammates voting him. :P

Sharrow (1) - Crusher

Hess (3) - JF80, Ladyfriend, Brett

DanX (1) - CTM

Slats (1) - Pac

Mish mosh... I like Brett for scum.

Pac (2) - I28, Sharrow

I put my vote here with a case... Sharrow, what was your case?

Going all the way back to D1 the Dan X vote on CTM seemed D1 nonsense-like. It didn't resonate as opportunistic, not like Sharrow's vote on originalPac below...

Vote CTM

You have a habit of heckling me.

This was an opportunistic vote:

unvote

vote: Pac

Then he offered this comment, that seemed like an inside joke amongst scum when he made it...

Just following you to victory.

Given Crusher and JIF being on the scum team, and Sharrow most likely, I can assure you that "follow the ape on a townie lynch" comes up at least once as a play they discuss making in the scum thread. So, it wasn't lost on me that Sharrow could have been scum riding my case on originalPac, just like he did on SMC.

This is also probably why they had ladyfriend give fake investigations on Pac and me in the 2 nights, knowing that Pac and I could be early lynch candidates because of our aggressive styles of play. Me and originalPac die and show innocent and it makes ladyfriend look legit (given what we knew about the game on D2).

Anyway, that is how I have it broken down... if I'm wrong, then I retain my crown of suck.

Archived