Police Academy Mafia

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i28 innocent last night ...

Vote Dan

Scum needs to out-number town to win. 4 players left, 2 scum, 2 town...

Scum usually wins when they equal # of townies (almost every game we've played). Think about it, town doesn't have numbers advantage to lynch scum diring day, and scum can NK at night. Especially if it seems like we don't have a doc, which is why i asked why Doggin was making us go through the motions instead of just calling it scum victory at that point. 2 scum + 2 town needs scum to vote themselves AND stop NKing for us to win. Pretty sure yesterday you were thinking lynching town would mean we lose, too?

I've always thought it was once town doesn't outnumber scum.

At this point, scum won't vote for themselves if there are two left. Even if they were dumb enough to, it's 2 town v 1 scum tonight, and that one scum NK's one town. 1v1, and scum wins.

So there are three options, the way I see it. Either 1--no one knew they were scum going into this game (which I see as almost 99% impossible, due to the scum characters). 2--There were only 3 scum all game. 3--It's a bastard mod game. He as much as called himself a bastard earlier in the game. Odds that's the case? Slim and none. But it makes more sense than anything else, IMO.

I genuinely believe Sharrow, and if he's pulled one over on me again then kudos to him. I guess it could be you or Dan, but I've just got nothing.

1. I feel like crusher really knew he was scum, though ... absolutely no sense to do that as town. Only thing i can think of is mayb there would be backup scum who find out they're scum after a scum dies? lol but doesn't really make sense.

2. This makes the most sense why we're still going on with the game right now. 3 scum out of 16 players with potentially multiple cops, though? possibly the balancing factor would be lack of doc. Or some other scum power we haven't seen yet?

3. I don't fully understand how bastard modding works, missed that red scare game if that was one (mb not). I take it in that case we win by lynching doggin, though i don't see the point of playing through a game for the purpose of lynching the mod at the end, lol. I guess Doggin could be more evil than we think.

vote Doggin

:blink:

vote count

Dan (1) - I28

As one of you knows, there is one more scum left in the game (I can say this because if there were 2, the game would be over, so there can be only one left). Votes for me don't count, sorry :P

It was the only boneheaded move I hadn't tried yet :P

Vote: Hess

Nah... I'm not twisting anything, this is what you said: "Sorry but Slats was out front and slapping you around for the second game in a row and I though it would be a good place to look."

You were referring to this game, Slats slapping me around in N1 of THIS GAME is why you said you investigated him on N1... EDIT: He never slapped me around, or even bantered with me N1. I called you on this... and now, you are twisting your own words.

All I said was that it was implausible that you investigated the exact 2 people it would take to make you look legit 2 nights into the game. Not impossible. You are being pretty defensive...

Skimmed the thread, got tired of it and quit half way. The stuff between I28 and Crusher on day 2 is convincing enough for me. I28, good job if you're scum. AVM, great job if you're scum. Dan, sorry if you're not scum.

vote:Dan

Whatever. I'm obviously an idiot and don't know how to play the game, and don't have the right to play with geniuses such as yourself and pac.

unvote, vote: Dan

GG all.

I didn't insinuate that in the least... all I asked was if it was a joke that you voted Hess. Didn't see that it was not bolded til now...

Whatever. I'm obviously an idiot and don't know how to play the game, and don't have the right to play with geniuses such as yourself and pac.

GG all.

Skimmed the thread, got tired of it and quit half way. The stuff between I28 and Crusher on day 2 is convincing enough for me. I28, good job if you're scum. AVM, great job if you're scum. Dan, sorry if you're not scum.

Not surprised to see this... glad I formally unvoted Dan.

You thought I was going to vote you instead of Dan?

No, I said I'm not surprised... to see you squeezing in a piggy back vote on Dan. I didn't vote Dan at the opening of the day because I think she is the last scum. I voted her to see if you'd jump behind my vote again. You've been doing it since D1.

On D1 would JIF have cased AVM based on his post count that early in the game if they were both 2 of 3 scum? No, I don't think so. 3 member scum team is not going to draw attention to each other that early with cases based on nothing. If they did, it was ballsy... but I doubt it, AVM isn't sloppy enough to let that happen. So I don't buy him as scum.

I broke this down from D1 yesterday right here >>

I28 (3) - JiF, Vic, AVM

Safe votes. Do you guys have actual cases, or are you just scum hoping to hang out on me while someone else gets lynched?

CTM (5) - Smashmouth, SMC, Hess, Dan X, Slats

More safe votes. Definitely scum on that train... even if CTM is scum, I could see his teammates voting him. :P

Sharrow (1) - Crusher

Hess (3) - JF80, Ladyfriend, Brett

DanX (1) - CTM

Slats (1) - Pac

Mish mosh... I like Brett for scum.

Pac (2) - I28, Sharrow

Dan's vote on CTM was early day nonsense, it didn't appear as an opportunist as Sharrow following me on Pac. She hasn't done anything to lead me to think she is scum. She's put in serious digging at times when she could have just voted and stayed under the radar, if she were scum. She's clearly reading, not skimming. If she is, she deserves the win. Plain and simple.

So, this is for SMC, ladyPac and the rest of the townies... I've talked myself out of voting Sharrow 3 different times this game going all the way back to D1. Sharrow following me on Pac, SMC and ladyPac... and I'd have to look back for others, reeks like the type of things he'd say he's going to do all game long, since he's such a fan of mine.

Vote Sharrow

If I have to choose between Sharrow, Dan and AVM... I gotta go with Sharrow.

No, I said I'm not surprised... to see you squeezing in a piggy back vote on Dan. I didn't vote Dan at the opening of the day because I think she is the last scum. I voted her to see if you'd jump behind my vote again. You've been doing it since D1.

So you don't think I saw you unvote? I'm voting Dan because I don't think you and AVM are scum. I'm not piggybacking anything.

Sorry, Vote: Hess

Unvote Dan X

AVM voted for Hess at the same time I unvoted Dan.

GG all.

Not sure why he voted Hess, but here he fixes and moves to Dan.

You swoop. Whether you meant to place the hammer, OR thought by getting a quick second on Dan that I would hammer because you thought I really saw her as scum because of my earlier vote... your vote feels the scummiest.

So you don't think I saw you unvote? I'm voting Dan because I don't think you and AVM are scum. I'm not piggybacking anything.

Does that answer your question?

Edited to add my comments.

Please, if I was scum and thought I was the 3rd vote, I would have just done it and started celebrating.

So you were placing a quick second vote... which goes back to what I said earlier, about you piggy-backing and nudging since D1.

No, bc I really am an idiot and didn't realize Hess was dead. I couldn't possibly suck more right now.

unvote

Just know that if you end up being scum, this self-deprecating "I suck" sh*t you've been laying on thick is going to earn you a swift lynch in the future. ;)

Like I said, Dan is who I think is scum, so I made my choice. Right now, if we lynch her and I'm right, I will have won the game for us cause you guys are wavering. If we lynch her and I'm wrong, then congrats AVM.

Like I said, Dan is who I think is scum, so I made my choice. Right now, if we lynch her and I'm right, I will have won the game for us cause you guys are wavering. If we lynch her and I'm wrong, then congrats AVM.

How did you reach your conclusion?

its in my post where I voted for her

What are your thoughts on AVM starting this day off with this: "Either 1--no one knew they were scum going into this game (which I see as almost 99% impossible, due to the scum characters). 2--There were only 3 scum all game. 3--It's a bastard mod game. He as much as called himself a bastard earlier in the game. Odds that's the case? Slim and none. But it makes more sense than anything else, IMO."

Theory dropping like this is usually frowned upon, I would know.

Then voting for Doggin, and a dead Hess, and then finally Dan?

What are your thoughts on AVM starting this day off with this: "Either 1--no one knew they were scum going into this game (which I see as almost 99% impossible, due to the scum characters). 2--There were only 3 scum all game. 3--It's a bastard mod game. He as much as called himself a bastard earlier in the game. Odds that's the case? Slim and none. But it makes more sense than anything else, IMO."

Theory dropping like this is usually frowned upon, I would know.

Then voting for Doggin, and a dead Hess, and then finally Dan?

I figured his #2 was 99.99% the case and I had no problem testing out his #3, even if I didn't think it was the case. You're right though, if you had suggested that, I would have laughed in your face and called you names. I don't know how he missed Hess being dead, the ring is clearly effecting him.

I figured his #2 was 99.99% the case and I had no problem testing out his #3, even if I didn't think it was the case. You're right though, if you had suggested that, I would have laughed in your face and called you names. I don't know how he missed Hess being dead, the ring is clearly effecting him.

I've done a couple re-reads. You and I both have stated on numerous occasions that we "feel good about AVM." You think that's why we might still be alive? (That and the fact that we've had considerable roles in the lynch of SMC and Pac.)

I've done a couple re-reads. You and I both have stated on numerous occasions that we "feel good about AVM." You think that's why we might still be alive? (That and the fact that we've had considerable roles in the lynch of SMC and Pac.)

If AVM is scum, then that's probably for sure why we're still alive. I'm sticking to it though, and if he's scum I'll be looking forward to his celebration. I know he has good experience being on Vics scum team during his epic chest thumping, as well as his lynch being the trigger for my Ric Flair celebration last game.

Re-reading the Crusher lynch...

vote:Crusher

I28/Town

Hehe Crusher ... don't pull a lame CTM and self-vote ... and if you're actually town you really should give us your results.

I got an innocent on you last night but am feeling pretty naive by this point in the game :P

Your lynch makes the most sense to me. I'm voting to put you at L2, but you know especially if you Unvote yourself you have plenty of time to share results and make your case.

vote crusher

:bwahaharoll:

Called it.

Backup cp died. Posting from itouch.

I really wanna believe crush bc I don't really feel great ab 80. Just looks too bad.

Btw I looked at vic again. Two reasons: one to see ab random results and two to see if maybe there was something with Vic from the night before since crush claimed to search him. Got town again.

Sorry... vote crusher. Sorry buddy

Archived