hypothetical

sirlancemehlot

You're on a plane. It's nearly empty. The world below just suffered a catastrophic event and theres only an hour of fuel left.....

what stranger would you want to be seated next to you?

I'll go with Maggie Gyllenhall. Always thought she had the whole package: Smart, pretty, sexy, and a very handsome brother. Thoughts?

Vagina? Or just pure eunuch?

ok. you can have a penis. but you don't get to choose yhe size or color. you've got one hour to live. if you're looking for a condom--you're taking responsibilty to ludicrous extremes. unless it vibrates or has a molded latex golfball on the end of it. In which you're taking responsibilty to your partner to ludicrous extremes. One hour. who you next to?

Oprah Winfrey. So I could be at rest knowing that she's dead, at least. And if I can add other passengers to this hypothetical, I'd like to be on the plane with Justin Bieber, the Jonas Brothers, Tom Brady, and for the rest of the plane to be filled with Dolphins fans....all for the same reason.

Oprah Winfrey. So I could be at rest knowing that she's dead, at least. And if I can add other passengers to this hypothetical, I'd like to be on the plane with Justin Bieber, the Jonas Brothers, Tom Brady, and for the rest of the plane to be filled with Dolphins fans....all for the same reason.

And which one would you have sex with? 'cause lets face it--if your about to die...somebody's getting poked. :unsure:

Archived