Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, where we are at, for an outsiders perspective.

1) If vic is scum, maybe he's scum with a vest and legitimately shot wwwombat, got redirected and lost his vest. Or... he just didnt' shoot

2) AVM is scum, shot wwwombat which got redirected to vic. Rolled dice that WWWombat wouldn't switch with AVM. Or is bullet proof himself

3) CTM is scum, shot wwwombat which got redirected to vic. Rolled dice that WWWombat wouldn't switch with AVM or protection as valid last night

4) WWWombat is scum, shot vic last night, claimed to switch with him to throw town off and vet powers, also removed vest to open up a NK ftw tonight

To me 1 and 4 make the most sense. If avm or I is scum, I don't know why we'd rick shooting at wwombat when he could've been using his powers to get a mirror kill. Even if we are vested, why take the chance or removing our vest or vest layer?

Also, I think me or AVM as scum would've made the smart play shooting at Vic

1) You remove his vest

2) No chance of mirror back

3) If WWWombat mirrored, you'd kill wombat and get your kill

4) You'd probably prefer there be 4 people alive today anyway

It has to be Vic IMO. If it's really ctm or wombat well played. I will be full of shame all my days. And Vic, if it's not you I'm sorry.

That said I don't see how it's anyone else

So, where we are at, for an outsiders perspective.

1) If vic is scum, maybe he's scum with a vest and legitimately shot wwwombat, got redirected and lost his vest. Or... he just didnt' shoot

2) AVM is scum, shot wwwombat which got redirected to vic. Rolled dice that WWWombat wouldn't switch with AVM. Or is bullet proof himself

3) CTM is scum, shot wwwombat which got redirected to vic. Rolled dice that WWWombat wouldn't switch with AVM or protection as valid last night

4) WWWombat is scum, shot vic last night, claimed to switch with him to throw town off and vet powers, also removed vest to open up a NK ftw tonight

To me 1 and 4 make the most sense. If avm or I is scum, I don't know why we'd rick shooting at wwombat when he could've been using his powers to get a mirror kill. Even if we are vested, why take the chance or removing our vest or vest layer?

Also, I think me or AVM as scum would've made the smart play shooting at Vic

1) You remove his vest

2) No chance of mirror back

3) If WWWombat mirrored, you'd kill wombat and get your kill

4) You'd probably prefer there be 4 people alive today anyway

Sigh. Dude I really don't know what else to say. I just think you have it out for me and think I'm scum no matter what. I feel like I've played pretty town-esque this time through. And I really don't have many more defenses left. AVM has got a hold of the the town and I don't think I'll be able to shake it off. .

Your gut has sucked all game. Go against it and we will win. I am asking you to trust me and help us win this game. If I am scum I will never expect you to trust me ever again. I am not scum, I am a townie 150%. Wombat's reveal makes more sense to me with the way I28 died and my losing my vest.

I think it's vic too, but am very leary of wwwombat still

So vote me and get this over with. Then we can all praise AVM as the greatest scum genius of all time and you can put this Vicgod sh*t to rest. I haven't won a single damn game all-season. I'll go back and see if I can dig up some AVM posts to see if I can help. I highly doubt I will as he follows my book of scum as playing the super helpful friendly town scum.

So vote me and get this over with. Then we can all praise AVM as the greatest scum genius of all time and you can put this Vicgod sh*t to rest. I haven't won a single damn game all-season. I'll go back and see if I can dig up some AVM posts to see if I can help. I highly doubt I will as he follows my book of scum as playing the super helpful friendly town scum.

go to day 1 and read the mystic powers bit. Use the insanity of avm defense :P

I did. Guh. This is making things more confusing for me. You had a hard-on for Wombat for a while, so why aren't you so keen to go after him now?

Unvote

everything aside from jc was based off my role and the vote count total. I referenced it several times before revealing. When I revealed I mentioned the 2 groups, which didn't include smc. I don't remember who was matched with wombat. I'm home so don't have my word document and I'm actually on my itouch

Let's update this with what we DO know. I put Wombat in red.

DPR (9) - BG, Slats, Verb, I28, Tom Shane, JF80, Sharrow, Hess

JetFat80 (13) - WWwombat, JC, Nae, Crusher, SMC, JiF, Brett, AVM, Song, DPR, CTM, JVoR, Dan X

I20Ape (1) – Smash

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Slats (1) - CTM

JC (1) - Sharrow

DPR (4) - Smash, JC, TomShane, JVOR

Nae (11) - JiF, BG, SMC, Verb, ViC, DPR, Hess, Wombat, DanX, Ape, Crusher

CTM (2) - Slats, Nae

Crusher - (3) JiF, DPR, SMC

JVoR- (10) JC, Smash, Sharrow, Wombat, Ape, Crusher, JVor, Hess, Dan X, CTM

Jetscode - (2) Vic, BG

DPR - (1) Tomshane

FINAL VOTE COUNT

Wombat (1) - AVM

Crusher (8) - SMC, Dan X, Vic, Wombat, Ape, CTM, Hess, AVM

DanX (1) - DPR

DPR (1) - TomShane

Hess (1) - Crusher

So, what I found interesting is Crusher and Wombat are lockstep in voting for the same person until Crusher died. If you're a symp you supposedly know the scum team correct? I could see that he had to vote along the cause of the scum and was following their lead until finally his own death. The only time they differed.

Additionally Hess had to vote what scum voted and was told to vote on what nights? If no one remembers I will go and look.

everything aside from jc was based off my role and the vote count total. I referenced it several times before revealing. When I revealed I mentioned the 2 groups, which didn't include smc. I don't remember who was matched with wombat. I'm home so don't have my word document and I'm actually on my itouch

This was your post. You do mention the Wombat as GF possibility way back then.

I had all this typed up already, as I’ve been keeping the vote counts in a word document since Night 1. I am the Town Sensor, and each night Pac informs me how many scum aligned players were on the lynch. After JVoR and JiF flipped 3rd party, I was thinking perhaps they also counted, and Pac said PAFO. When Crusher flipped symp, the light clicked that by scum aligned he meant Tony’s guys. However, by eliminating JiF and JVoR, it confused me quite a bit. There’s a lot of date here, so bare with me. This is why I kept stressing the vote count. As for why I played the way I played, it’s simple. I had to look scummy/idiotic enough to survive at least 3 days, I figured from the beginning, but not so much as I got myself killed. “Calling my shot” seemed like something that may seem like an obsessive role, and while it’d draw attention to me it wouldn’t get me killed. Part of it, admittedly, was just for fun. I actually had a really good time getting quite a bit crazy with it and it was nice to play different and just WAY out there for a change. Anyways…here goes. I’ll bold confirmed non-town (this includes third party), and underlined confirmed scum(Crush).

FINAL Vote Count: (2 scum on train)

JetFat80 (13) - WWwombat, JC, Nae, Crusher, SMC, JiF, Brett, AVM, Vic/Song, DPR, CTM, JVoR, Dan X

I20Ape (1) – Smash

FINAL VOTE COUNT (2 scum on train)

Slats (1) - CTM

JC (1) - Sharrow

Nae (11) - JiF, BG, SMC, Verb, ViC, DPR, Hess, Wombat, DanX, Ape, Crusher

CTM (2) - Slats, Nae

Not Voting: AVM

FINAL VOTE COUNT (2 Scum on this train)

JVoR- (10) JC, Smash, Sharrow, Wombat, Ape, Crusher, JVor, Hess, Dan X, CTM

Jetscode - (2) Vic, BG

DPR - (1) Tomshane

Not Voting: Verbal, AVM

FINAL VOTE COUNT ( 1 scum on train)

Crusher (8) - SMC, Dan X, Vic, Wombat, Ape, CTM, Hess, AVM

DanX (1) - DPR

DPR (1) - TomShane

Hess (1) – Crusher

Not Voting: JC, Verbal, Sharrow, Smash

FINAL VOTE COUNT: (1 scum on this train)

DPR (2) - TomShane, Hess

CTM (1) - Wombat

Sharrow (2) - Verb, Smash

Verb (7) - Vic, SMC, Ape, AVM, DPR, Sharrow, CTM

What this means is Wombat is cleared EXCEPT for GF. He was the only one on every train until this last one, and him jumping off means he can NOT be a non-Godfather scum member. It also means the scum members have been jumping on and off the train, and two groups were grouped together. SMC and Sharrow through the first 4 trains had never been on together, but now they are. There would have to be two on this train, and Pac says only one. Leaving, and this hurts me…but Smash and Vic. They’ve not been on the same train all game, alternating every time. They absolutely, positively HAVE to be scum. If it was any other combination, the number would have had to change from 2.

Additionally, I believe there are 4 scum left (3 non-GF), and 1 GF. Only one player has avoided every train thus far…TomShane. He’s a guaranteed scum if there are in fact 4 left. Obviously anyone is open for GF, but we can figure that out after we get these guys down.

So to recap – Smash, Vic, and TomShane as 3 of the final 4 scum. This time you really can bank on it ;)

Ok it was 80 so if that's the case.

Edited to highlight the scum/symp and the Wombat/Hess connection on days' 2 and 4.

Day 1 FINAL Vote Count: (2 scum on train)

JetFat80 (13) - WWwombat, JC, Nae, Crusher, SMC, JiF, Brett, AVM, Vic/Song, DPR, CTM, JVoR, Dan X

I20Ape (1) – Smash

Day 2- FINAL VOTE COUNT (2 scum on train)

Slats (1) - CTM

JC (1) - Sharrow

Nae (11) - JiF, BG, SMC, Verb, ViC, DPR, Hess, Wombat, DanX, Ape, Crusher- Hess and wombat on same train when Hess had to vote with scum, Crusher on same train.

CTM (2) - Slats, Nae

Not Voting: AVM

Day 3 FINAL VOTE COUNT (2 Scum on this train)

JVoR- (10) JC, Smash, Sharrow, Wombat, Ape, Crusher, JVor, Hess, Dan X, CTM.-

Jetscode - (2) Vic, BG

DPR - (1) Tomshane

Not Voting: Verbal, AVM

Day 4- FINAL VOTE COUNT ( 1 scum on train)

Crusher (8) - SMC, Dan X, Vic, Wombat, Ape, CTM, Hess, AVM- Wombat and hess on the same train again

DanX (1) - DPR

DPR (1) - TomShane

Hess (1) – Crusher

Not Voting: JC, Verbal, Sharrow, Smash

FINAL VOTE COUNT: (1 scum on this train)

DPR (2) - TomShane, Hess

CTM (1) - Wombat

Sharrow (2) - Verb, Smash

Verb (7) - Vic, SMC, Ape, AVM, DPR, Sharrow, CTM

80 was the first lynch.

And Hess was controlled on days 2 and 4, but claimed he never got a PM from the scum team, which is why he wanted to get on and unvote Naeann on Day 1. He rationalized that Nae had to be town, or else he would have recieved a PM telling him to vote for someone else.

80 was the first lynch.

And Hess was controlled on days 2 and 4, but claimed he never got a PM from the scum team, which is why he wanted to get on and unvote Naeann on Day 1. He rationalized that Nae had to be town, or else he would have recieved a PM telling him to vote for someone else.

Hmph ok. Well that eliminates hess voting scum under their direction on those days. Guess that's just a coincidence.

I really am trying hard here to show other connections out there. Going back and re-looking at your results.

Ironically, your argument isn't helping but the fact you're making the Hess point does make me question it a bit...CTM?

Awesome. Whatever I give up. Whoever is in the dead thread don't say sh*t about me tossing in the towel. I'm trying here but whatever. I'm not good at defending. I got 5 minutes before I leave for the day and then I'm on iPhone. If you guys wanna lynch go ahead. I have given it my best effort.

K, I'm out. I'm sure Wombat will have an awesome reply back and I'll be screwed either way. Good times.

Just look at it this way. Who played out in front more at the end and stuck their neck out on the chopping block more. Me or him? Is it easier as scum to just "Aw might as well" vote or try and actively get people lynched. I have done everything in my power to get the town the win here and I ask you guys to please dont' look at this as a Vic as scum thing and just try and see who has played scummier.

Later.

Sigh. Dude I really don't know what else to say. I just think you have it out for me and think I'm scum no matter what. I feel like I've played pretty town-esque this time through. And I really don't have many more defenses left. AVM has got a hold of the the town and I don't think I'll be able to shake it off. .

Your gut has sucked all game. Go against it and we will win. I am asking you to trust me and help us win this game. If I am scum I will never expect you to trust me ever again. I am not scum, I am a townie 150%. Wombat's reveal makes more sense to me with the way I28 died and my losing my vest.

If i had it out for you i would've voted you lastt round ;)

Very weak, Vic. Dan X was on all those lynches too and she flipped town. There were also quite a few (now mod coroner confirmed) townies on two of those three lynches. You and CTM were both on two of them. And stop saying how much you give up when it's clear you are fighting to the very last second of your scummy existence.

Vote: Vic

@mod if the ape had a vest from winning some kind of challange, would his death scene have revealed it?

This goes back to a question DPR asked about 2 1/2 weeks ago. Alignment and role will be revealed in the death scene but not necessarily attributes. That's not to say the ape wasn't what he said he was - just that I'm not going to tell you either way.

I28 is the key for me, honestly. I just can't seem to get past the idea of Wombat intentionally shooting at him. CTM and I were strongly leaning towards him being GF, and way I see it there are two scenarios:

1--I28 was telling the truth, and Wombat has a RB ability to inactivate the vest. Well...why not shoot Vic, then leave me, I28, CTM, and himself. He'd be the least pressured one left, and this game would be over.

2--I28 was lying, but Wombat couldn't have possibly known that. Why would he A: risk losing one more kill attempt and B: again, why target someone considered the favorite or #2 favorite for GF.

I want to believe Vic and vote Wombat, I just can't see the play of killing I28.

I28 is the key for me, honestly. I just can't seem to get past the idea of Wombat intentionally shooting at him. CTM and I were strongly leaning towards him being GF, and way I see it there are two scenarios:

1--I28 was telling the truth, and Wombat has a RB ability to inactivate the vest. Well...why not shoot Vic, then leave me, I28, CTM, and himself. He'd be the least pressured one left, and this game would be over.

2--I28 was lying, but Wombat couldn't have possibly known that. Why would he A: risk losing one more kill attempt and B: again, why target someone considered the favorite or #2 favorite for GF.

I want to believe Vic and vote Wombat, I just can't see the play of killing I28.

AVM I am begging you PLEASE. Trust in me one more time. I would not betray my fusion partner like this nor would I grovel like this as scum. I'm begging you please believe in me. Me being this pathetic would ruin me as town forever because nobody would ever believe me ever again. Please.

I've seen you as scum. I've caught you as scum (Star Wars). You have certainly never once acted like this.

Logically, I think it's you. I can't wrap my head around the logic of killing I28 if he's Wombat. It's focused on setting you up, when honestly he could have just let me, I28 and CTM rip each other apart.

But you really have me convinced. I either hate you right now, or I love you**. If I've been owned by you, Dan, and Sharrow in 3 of the last 4 games I should just quit and run away.unvote, vote: Wombat

**Vic always > all.

I've seen you as scum. I've caught you as scum (Star Wars). You have certainly never once acted like this.

Logically, I think it's you. I can't wrap my head around the logic of killing I28 if he's Wombat. It's focused on setting you up, when honestly he could have just let me, I28 and CTM rip each other apart.

But you really have me convinced. I either hate you right now, or I love you**. If I've been owned by you, Dan, and Sharrow in 3 of the last 4 games I should just quit and run away.unvote, vote: Wombat

**Vic always > all.

Thank you for seeing this. I wouldn't act like this as scum and Im well aware of the repricussions this will bring if I were scum, I'd essentially never be able to play as town again. I'd be the boy who cried wolf.

CTM- if you vote I will hammer and I wont ninja it. I will let it sit for an hour. I want the final decision to be in my hands because if AVM played me then bravo. I'm the one pleading so I should be the one who carries any blame if I am wrong.

Ok, been watching this play out. I hope everyone can now trust me cause I am 100% not scum and could've hammered earlier as AVM said.

Vic.. i may be willing to take you up on your offer if you take yourself off invisible to make a ninja hammer harder to achieve..

Believe me, i want to believe you, him and smc were in my top pool of suspects most of the game, so my ego would like to imagine I didn't play this game as terribly as it looked for awhile. but like AVM, I can't kick the idea of why the ape died. At that point in the game, scum needed a NK desperately, why not shoot AVM or WWWOmbat, why call the ape's bluff?

FYI I'm here. I haven't been on my iPhone due to the fact I tried moving my library to a shared file, which somehow lost my library for my wife's new iphone and long story short I lost everything on my iPhone. I can't restore, I've tried every back up and yea. Good times. I'm on my laptop until I get this fixed. I will let this sit until tomorrow.

Just so we're clear, AVM you are caving to weak WIFOM meta and appeals to emotion while abandoning logic?

Do you see any situation in which avm is scum?

Vic.. why are you no longer voting AVM?

Like AVM, I can't reconcile the ape kill. At that point it was

CTM

AVM

VIC

APE

WWWOMBAT

Shooting at a claimed BP, basically calling his bluff, for no reason, would've given the town an extra mislynch if wrong.. If tha kill failed, we would've went into the day at 4 townies versus 1 scum and been free to mislynch 1 more time with no concern of end game.

Would wwwombat as the final scum really make that shot? I can't see it.

If wwwombat made a completely illogical play just to set up a false logical lynch 2 days later, I have to tip my cap to him, or call him insane..

AVM I am begging you PLEASE. Trust in me one more time. I would not betray my fusion partner like this nor would I grovel like this as scum. I'm begging you please believe in me. Me being this pathetic would ruin me as town forever because nobody would ever believe me ever again. Please.

lol.. if you are scum, I don't think i've ever seen scum play this card this strongly :D

Archived