Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

This goes back to a question DPR asked about 2 1/2 weeks ago. Alignment and role will be revealed in the death scene but not necessarily attributes. That's not to say the ape wasn't what he said he was - just that I'm not going to tell you either way.

you suck, donkey

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can maybe see AVM being scum if he has a vest he isn't telling us about. The problem is, I think it would be a bad play for any of you as scum to shoot at me last night. It would just be less bad if they had a vest. It wouldn't, however, be a bad play for Vic to holster and pretend to lose a vest. Vic being scum makes the most

sense to me.

I can maybe see AVM being scum if he has a vest he isn't telling us about. The problem is, I think it would be a bad play for any of you as scum to shoot at me last night. It would just be less bad if they had a vest. It wouldn't, however, be a bad play for Vic to holster and pretend to lose a vest. Vic being scum makes the most

sense to me.

Really, Vic's one of few options in every curious thing that's happenned the last few days

Why wasn't AVM killed? Either AVM is scum, or Vic and SMC were scum and they we're trying to give each other bonafides

Why was the APE shot? Either scum decided to test his claim at the least opportune time, or Me, AVM or Vic shot at you, which you mirroed to him

Why was there no kill last night? EIther Vic lied and holstered, or you lied and shot at vic, since it's unlikely AVM or I would've shot you..

WHen AVM's around later I intend to vote vic and see if AVM hammers, if he doesn't then we'll knw we have 2 townies for certain. If not for vic's pleas, I'd have voted Vic already. I know they are only appeals to emotion but I've played with Vic a lot and never seen him take it this far.

Why would wwwombat and smc leave you alive and kill hess, when you were going to come back with a guilty on SMC???? the only way it makes sesen is if smc and vic were scum together..

unvote..

ok, so as we suspected it's WWWOmbat or Vic..

VIc makes a ton more sense logically, but I'm kind of buying his defense

Agreed. I genuinely believe him, but I'll kick myself for letting him go if we Dennis Green'd him.

With that said...I did think it was odd that Wombat sat back and sort of waited to cast a vote. Vic right out of the gates voted me in retaliation, then backed off it. The fact that he went from 100% sure it was me to coming around to thinking it wasn't, PLUS the fact he tried to use Hess as a defense really says a lot IMO. We can say the scum thread would be discussing strategy all we want, but there's no way they'd consider using Hess as a point to try and get across the idea that Vic was just a confused mid-game replacement.

Why would wwwombat and smc leave you alive and kill hess, when you were going to come back with a guilty on SMC???? the only way it makes sesen is if smc and vic were scum together..

Great point...

if vic was town, lynching him that day instead of smc would've been end game.. why slow play it and give up smc?

And I came out of the gates going after Vic the day I revealed. If memory serves me correctly, Sharrow had to piece together my jumbled thoughts and then I came up with voting Smash instead, which got Sharrow killed. Vic and SMC both were extremely, extremely "helpful" when it came to my role. Plus, SMC was indeed the framer we discussed. If we kill Vic instead of him though, Vic is the GF..no way he could have gotten a result on a GF. So he dies the next day, game over.

AVM- I really dont' see the point on me being "helpful" on your role. I didn't try deciphering anything. Frankly, i worked off of Sharrow's work on it and not yours. I only offered myself up to be on a train or off of it. I was just trying to do what I was told.

This opportunistic criticism is bullsh*t. Would you prefer that I just throw my vote around without regard to scum ninjahammering?

what game were you playing the day of the smc lynch, you didn't want to vote...

I wanted to see if you would hammer him. I would have caved and hammered if it came down to it. The fact that you hammered SMC but took so long to do it painted you as town in my eyes. I think scum would have bussed SMC much earlier. I was looking for info on you.

And in other news Dan (who's been dead for longer than we thought she was a man) is still 9th in the game in posts, Vicious is 3rd, and Hess is on a cruise somewhere wondering why we haven't killed Smash yet.

Let me help you guys out...

Deadline tonight at 10PM.

2 full days to make this decision seems fair to me...

heh.. random lynch might not be a bad idea, if it's truely random .. 50/50 shot scum gets outed or killed outright, and if not, either avm or i will make the call rather then having to agree..

I don't know that I can vote for WWWombat, if he made the plays he's made just to set this up he's insane

heh.. random lynch might not be a bad idea, if it's truely random .. 50/50 shot scum gets outed or killed outright, and if not, either avm or i will make the call rather then having to agree..

I don't know that I can vote for WWWombat, if he made the plays he's made just to set this up he's insane

CTM. Look to your gut.

And do the opposite. Let's end this.

Because I explained to you that this is all my decision. This is my pushing and pleading and if I'm wrong I want the blame to be on me. I told you, I'll give you 60 minutes after you vote before I hammer.

i don't care about the scorn of the dead thread if I'm wrong, I'm just interested in making the right choice cause I want to win after nearly 5k posts.. so whether you or i drop the hammer doesn't sway me

i don't care about the scorn of the dead thread if I'm wrong, I'm just interested in making the right choice cause I want to win after nearly 5k posts.. so whether you or i drop the hammer doesn't sway me

All right. And trust me I want to win as well. I'm essentially putting my rep on the line here in the sense that if I'm lying I pretty much will never be able to play as town again. I tried using examples and building a case but you are stuck on Wombat so I'm appealing to you guys "knowing" me and I'm hoping that can get you to cast the hammer now.

Vote: Wombat

Archived