Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles,

or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.

The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena,

whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood;

who strives valiantly; who errs, and comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming;

but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions;

who spends himself in a worthy cause;

who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement,

and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly,

so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

vote SMC

I'm going with who I thought it was all game, and I think if vic's scum, avm almost has to be and tbh, rewarding him for this invetive reveal if fake seems just..

CTM is stupid.

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles,

or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.

The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena,

whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood;

who strives valiantly; who errs, and comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming;

but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions;

who spends himself in a worthy cause;

who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement,

and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly,

so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

I wish i paid more attention in literature class, is he saying we done goofed or what?

FYI - I'm going back to work in about 10 minutes and can't do scenes from there (too time consuming etc). Regardless of how this winds up there won't be a scene until around 10 tonight as after work I'm taking my lumpy a$$ to the gym.

Freakin sucks the town is going to lose with my lynch.

I'm leaving work soon and won't be on the computer until after the deadline.

Hopefully the townies out there chose wisely.

I wish i paid more attention in literature class, is he saying we done goofed or what?

I interpreted it as though we got the right guy... but I'm not going to lie, it can be taken either way. Like JIF.

I'm confused. Is he dead or not? I'm back for about 15 minutes if anyone has questions please ask away now.

He's not dead. CTM didn't unvote me, when he voted SMC. Then he acted like he did it on purpose to be tricky... really though, he's gay.

I'm confused. Is he dead or not? I'm back for about 15 minutes if anyone has questions please ask away now.

I was tryign to see if somebody was going to celebrate early, but pacmod made it clear my vote hadn't counted.. figured it was worth a shot..

I'd just like to thank you guys, for introducing me to this mafia stuff... as lame as it can be at times, its still far more entertaining and sane than what is going on in the lounge at the moment with all the religious/political discussion.

If i could understand wtf smc is talking about it might of worked

Oh my God, it basically means better to have tried and failed, than to have never tried at all and to be the one that criticizes from the sidelines.

Its relevant to either alignment... move on.

Oh my God, it basically means better to have tried and failed, than to have never tried at all and to be the one that criticizes from the sidelines.

Its relevant to either alignment... move on.

I joking around, you angry, overbearing fool ape

3 votes on him and no hammer.

If he's town, then the remaining scum are already on his train, which means I'm the only townie voting him.

If he's scum, then there's a reason he hasn't been hammered yet. At this point, I feel fine about my vote... now someone just hammer and get the show on the road eh?

Archived