Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

If Hess did get a PM that actually told him to vote for someone, then Crusher must be lying, because Crusher just said that while he's in the game, Hess couldn't be manipulated.

This.

not this

hess specifically said he got no pm.. he was curious to see if he'd get one to hammer nae

Okay. I said "this" to Sharrow's post... key word "IF."

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came so close to posting a fembot pic - but then I figured I wouldn't push it.

You and me, though, are right here *double points to eyes*

heh

So you call me out on details around my vest, but move on to jokes once you realize I have been up front and you ONCE AGAIN have cast suspicion based on you twisting sh*t up. <_<

You twisted it up when I made the point that JC's report and vote on JVOR were his first post of the day, saying that I said the opposite.

Now you are insinuating that I never talked about my deal offering me a day/night vest OR vig shot.

You are missing a tremendous amount of detail considering you have hawked over everyone of my posts looking for opportunities to poke at me.

What result did Nae say she got on DPR, btw? "innocent" or "not scum" or "town", did she specify? If not, we should have gotten that info while she was alive.

I know of another way to get it... just sayin'

Vote DPR

I thought Crusher was going to give us more scum. He's done nothing of the sort. We let Captain Morgan live this long, despite getting scummier by the post.

So you call me out on details around my vest, but move on to jokes once you realize I have been up front and you ONCE AGAIN have cast suspicion based on you twisting sh*t up. <_<

You twisted it up when I made the point that JC's report and vote on JVOR were his first post of the day, saying that I said the opposite.

Now you are insinuating that I never talked about my deal offering me a day/night vest OR vig shot.

You are missing a tremendous amount of detail considering you have hawked over everyone of my posts looking for opportunities to poke at me.

Shut. Teh Fvck. Up.

Play 100 more games, then come back and talk to me, megaphone.

Vote DPR

I thought Crusher was going to give us more scum. He's done nothing of the sort. We let Captain Morgan live this long, despite getting scummier by the post.

*gasp*

No!

Shut. Teh Fvck. Up.

Play 100 more games, then come back and talk to me, megaphone.

Completely irrelevant response.

Your past the point of being able to explain your actions, so you might as well just stop responding... because "shut up, your dumb, I've played a lot more than you" isn't a defense.

Vote DPR

My god. ANOTHER way is to read her post. She said "town." Should this really be our top priority today?

Freakin sucks I had to do research, but CTM got me thinking

These are BG's posts after the JC reveal and his previous WWWW vote.

Holy sh*t, this is certainly an interesting turn of events. JVOR has a point though, no reason to not give him the benefit of the doubt here. ONLY reason that this play could possibly benefit him as scum is if he's not on his own. While I can't see scum revealing as JC did I frankly would much rather risk not having a SK finder to find a second SK team member than potentially lynch our doc.

Oh, and unvote, Vote JC

Comes back to what I said a few posts ago, if JC is scum it makes a lot of sense if they somehow IDed JVOR as the SK. In that case, reveal as this role, which is FAR less likely to get counter-claimed than cop and potentially clear one of your guys. A cop claim will get you dead sooner or later in every case outside of a conversion game.

3. Tomorrow he's lynched for certain and loses??

The only reason for him to do this:

1. He's telling the truth

2. He's lying and is an a$$hole by going out of his way to help the scum team when he's all but dead, which would just be ****ed up.

3. He's got teammates out there, which since you've specifically stated he's SK and not scum, it's not overly likely (albeit possible).

Just throwing this out there now since it popped in my head. If we lynch JC and he flips scum, it's certainly possible that JVOR could still be the SK. I only say this because if JC is scum, this move makes ZERO sense unless the scum team somehow IDed the SK and saw it as a way to clear one of their own.

One other thing, I can only think of one time I've ever seen a sk who could convert and that was when I was the sk in doggin's tv land game. Even then, there was only one player in the entire game who I could convert and only after I killed jif and stole his investigation power which I could then use to find that person.

This is after the JiF kill:

Just caught up and what a sh*t show. HUGE props to whoever took out JiF, because that answered every question about why the situation would be what it was with JVOR. While I get the concept of multiple teams and I was the first to bring up the idea that JVOR could be SK and JC still be scum, I'd be inclined to back off from JC for the time being and move on elsewhere. Certainly have to be happy about taking out an entire third party team, and should be interesting to see what tomorrow brings.

This is the last post before his death. From this it seems like he wouldn't be investigating JC although he was voting for him earlier. He'd also hinted he'd be looking elsewhere. He never mentions Crusher, so the question would Crusher fit into "elsewhere"? WWW would, so that is a possibility. There's also the possibility that he could have investigated anyone of the remaining players. Looking back on it, I can see where CTM is coming from WWW, but that's a heck of a stretch and I'm leery to follow CTM's lead the way he has been leading the town astray the whole game.

My god. ANOTHER way is to read her post. She said "town." Should this really be our top priority today?

I vote where I see scummy play. That is my priority. You have a better idea? Do tell...

I'm shocked you clowns continue to let this guys blatant twisting of details and manipulating slide.

This is the last post before his death. From this it seems like he wouldn't be investigating JC although he was voting for him earlier. He'd also hinted he'd be looking elsewhere. He never mentions Crusher, so the question would Crusher fit into "elsewhere"? WWW would, so that is a possibility. There's also the possibility that he could have investigated anyone of the remaining players. Looking back on it, I can see where CTM is coming from WWW, but that's a heck of a stretch and I'm leery to follow CTM's lead the way he has been leading the town astray the whole game.

"I was the first to bring up the idea that JVOR could be SK and JC still be scum, I'd be inclined to back off from JC for the time being and move on elsewhere."

He said he was the first to suggest JC still being scum... then said he'd be inclined to move on from him. Seems more to me like he didn't want to telegraph his suspicion. I wouldn't assume anything based on this, unfortunately.

I vote where I see scummy play. That is my priority. You have a better idea? Do tell...

I'm shocked you clowns continue to let this guys blatant twisting of details and manipulating slide.

Cause you're doing the same, the two of you are one in the same and you are trying to convince us he's worse then you.

The only difference is he has a confirmed innocent result and you have squat.

so gfy and blow him

Honestly, I'm not even reading most of his posts anymore. I don't see people following his lead on anything, so what are you worried about. He has a town result on him, plus a way to confirm his vig shot, so at this point in the game I don't see why it's worth it to continue arguing in circles. If the time comes, I will click the search button, which a few people seem like they've forgotten how to use, and read through his posts. Right now, I'm more interested in hearing from Crusher and seeing what some other people have to say about him.

Cause you're doing the same, the two of you are one in the same and you are trying to convince us he's worse then you.

The only difference is he has a confirmed innocent result and you have squat.

so gfy and blow him

You stop it too, please. Lol.

You stop it too, please. Lol.

he's making me crazy, i've never seen someone so self unaware... lol

he's like crusher walkign around makung fun of fat people and thinking he's skinny.. it's bizzaro bonzo

Hmm. I am interested to hear what this has to do with you being so confident JVOR was the SK yesterday.

First off. You and JVOR pinged me from the beginning.

When my case took off it was really nothing more than hess acting out at Nae's lynch and then JVOR, CTM and JiF just battered me into looking scummy. When Jetscode came forward it just made sense and I really wanted to not get lynch before being able to reveal. No extra info. Just trying to survive and felt JVOR was a bad apple the way him and Jif moreso than CTM came after me. Jetscode got alot of pressure but never pinged me. I actually had AVM as my second for his mystic read on Jetscode.

Honestly, I'm not even reading most of his posts anymore. I don't see people following his lead on anything, so what are you worried about. He has a town result on him, plus a way to confirm his vig shot, so at this point in the game I don't see why it's worth it to continue arguing in circles. If the time comes, I will click the search button, which a few people seem like they've forgotten how to use, and read through his posts. Right now, I'm more interested in hearing from Crusher and seeing what some other people have to say about him.

Fine... level head prevails.

Unvote DPR

Dismissing the possibility of a GF is stupid... and that is the course we are on.

Hess did say that he received no PM about who to vote for...but the every other day thing seems odd, to me. Crush, for when you're back...did you know who the addict was? Or were you told PAFO?

Yes I did. But their was restrictions on how I could let him know who I was. Hints where ok. But couldn;t just tell him. I also had to be careful to not let the scum know who i was because I also have a protection award system that changed as the game progressed.

Yes I did. But their was restrictions on how I could let him know who I was. Hints where ok. But couldn;t just tell him. I also had to be careful to not let the scum know who i was because I also have a protection award system that changed as the game progressed.

What kinds of hints have you used? How long have you been hinting at him?

Go read the thread scum-a-rella.

vote DANX

Really. I was curious to see if you would be able to come up with concrete examples from before you started getting pressure. Don't see what's the point in you withholding that now.

DEAD:

1) JetFat80: Cesar Cordova - Fat Townie (D1 Lynch)

6) Brett: Armando - Town Gunsmith (N1 Kill)

22)Nae: Fernando - Town 1-time investigation (REVEAL D2-Legit)(D2 Lynch)

10)Slats: Matos - Town Hider (N2 Kill)

9) JiF: Gina Montana - SK Mistress (D3 Day kill??? Not sure of the cause of death)

20)JVoR: SK (D3 Lynch)

13)BG: Mel Bernstein - Town Cop (N3 Kill)

ALIVE:

8) The Ape: (REVEAL D1) Town Contractor / Earned Vest

15)D P R: (REVEAL D1) Egotistical Townie has PR to talk arrogantly for 3 days, earns 1-shot vig kill.

3) Hess: (REVEAL D2) Town, Scum can control his vote on D2 and D4?

19)CTM: (CLAIM D2 / Non-reveal) Surived NK attempt

18)JC: (REVEAL D3 / FBI Agent) found SK

12)Crusher (REVEAL D3 / Bodyguard)

2) Dan X

4) Verb

5) Sharrow

7) Song/Vic

11)Tom Shane

14)Smash

16)WWwobat

17)AVM

21)SMC

Really. I was curious to see if you would be able to come up with concrete examples from before you started getting pressure. Don't see what's the point in you withholding that now.

I didn;t really feel the need to do much with it in the beginning of the game. I wasn;t sure if hess knew who i was or why he started in on me so quick. I sorta left him alone except responding to his accusations. I had no idea what he knew about me or if scum knew about me. After Jetscode/JVOR's reveal I knew i had to give mine this next day so started reaching out to him then.

I haven't read everything yet ... but this does not add up in my opinion. No hints throughout the earliest parts of the game as far as I can tell. Crusher says he knew who the addict was (assuming Hess, obviously). These posts would make more sense to me if Crusher did NOT know who the addict was, but he says he knew and was able to hint.

Been trying to keep up today but no time to post. Damn spring break here in and got girls on vacation at the office and my own 5 kids running amok. Probably should have gotten that vasectomy and gastric bypass in 8th grade. Hindsight ftw

Need to look at some more recent stuff but so far got this...

J80, still not liking his play but a few of his post today had a little frustrated townie in them. On the other hand still in my top two for good lynches for today.

DPR? Seems scummy every game i play with him. He always feels like he is taking over the town and combine that with the fact he is inherently evil along the same lines as Teh doggin, hard not to want to kill him early. Plus another lynch with good info. I will drink another MM in your honor.

Monkey. to me seems like he accident;ly hit the zookeeper with poo while aiming for his monkey ladyfriend hoping for a little mid afternoon monkey cooch. Parts stink about his reveal but not getting a bad vibe on him. Though he has tricked me before on day 1.

Jetscode? gotta look at the stuff on him better. I thought that was partly from AVM when he was having his Jimi Hendrix mafia experience, are you experienced?

Oddly: feel good to midland on CTM, Slats and Smc.

Other than that gotta read a little bit more. Been some posting since I got a chance to sit down. *please pause for a prayer for Crusher's chair* "thank you and peace be with you"

First real game post ... nothing about Hess ... so this is neutral I suppose. Still might have expected something like "feel good about Hess."

Agreed Hess.

Mothra > JVOR

All he's doing here is agreeing with Hess that JiF is better than JVOR, not sure that this would really count as a hint.

I'm gathering my thoughts and reading. Trying not to get caught up in the infighting and trying to keep my perspective my own. Watched last game how the town ripped its own a$$hole out while Slats tip toed to victory. Got all the kids here and family for the holiday weekend so I only have limited time.

Way I see it is people are having a hard time moving away from the ape. Seems nobody else has watched as game after game the town runs around doing the same thing as the mafia sits back and watch. Monkey may have lied about his pr but who cares. What matters is if he's scum or not, scum hunting rather than beating dead points might help us move along.

Jetscode? Other than taking a awhile to get back to stand up to pressure his case does not jump up and bite you in the dick.

Jvor + Danx. their tango they dance as they smeared on Slats a little just felt weird to me. Plus Dan x powned a game ago and did it by lying really low and snaking up in their and winning without any in game help from her two good looking scum partners. Just seems to me she blew into this game kinda big time bragging about her high post count and even cussing. This is the single most peculiar thing I have seen this game. Maybe not the scummiest, but certainly got my attention.

so that's where I am for now and will add as I read. Glad you missed me. Miss you too.

Again, nothing hinting about Hess's innocence here.

Thats only cause you like our t!ts.

Don't think this would be a hint, either ... ?

Got a few minutes before church... The last two games here I did not play much at all. JiF and I died quick in the cop game and I skipped the full metal alchemist game. With both games I read along and noticed that the biggest mistake the town makes is screaming at one another and convincing are ourselves someone is scum because they DISAGREE with us. or... the town is better off with that player dead anyhow.

This game I am purposely not getting tangled in arguing and I am also watching what people are doing to move momentum along. DPR, CTM, Monkey, JiF, and Slats are all doing it the old way by kicking each other in the nuts and yelling foul. None of them have pinged me terribly except DPR earlier but the more I read him the more I'm not sure on him. I almost feel like he is trying too hard and not as scummy as he is a mafia stud and willing to prove it any any cost.

Just like the terribly under rated Bup-z and the copycat CTM mentioned the quieter players are the ones that stand out to me. Gently nudging the game and just acting like it's silly talk and no one should pay attention. The three that stand out to me are AVM, Jetscde and Hess. I know my votes on Danx but that was from earlier and she hasn;t been around much for me to strengthen my stance or abandon it for now. Still wary of her..

Hess- Is acting like it's already a given he's innocent and putting little seeds out thier. Just popping out little opinions about who is scum and who is not with ZERO bases for anything he says. Just his feelings... He also said that everyone of his post are game related yet none of them are anything more than his opinions.

AVM- The original mystic. "Jetscode is scum because my gut and crystal ball said so" again not catching any major points from his theory except jetscode kinda went quiet before trying to defend.

Jetscode- also did the mystic he's got a feeling thing but at the same time did defend reasonably though their really wasn;t much of a case other than him avoiding it earlier and keeping his head low.

Not ready to vote for hess yet because Im still trying to see thru his crap to see if it's just Hess being Hess or if he's trying to nudge the game without making himself a target.

At deadline i would vote Jetscode to get an idea what AVM is about but at this point prefer to vote AVM first.

unvote

vote avm

Got a ton of people here for the holiday and will only be on here and their.

Is actually FOSing Hess here.

What?

And then sounds like he has no damn clue what Hess is talking about.

Power? What the hell are you talking about?

?????

These last few posts are the most interesting to me. Why FOS Hess and then act so confused when he starts talking about his role.

I didn;t really feel the need to do much with it in the beginning of the game. I wasn;t sure if hess knew who i was or why he started in on me so quick. I sorta left him alone except responding to his accusations. I had no idea what he knew about me or if scum knew about me. After Jetscode/JVOR's reveal I knew i had to give mine this next day so started reaching out to him then.

Why didn't you even say you felt okay about him, then? Why throw suspicion on him? Why didn't you know what he was talking about when he revealed?

Archived