Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THese too ... DO NOT sound like someone who knew Hess was innocent OR knew how his role worked.

Hess's lead? At least Vic gave a reason. Hess has been on my case with no reason since the game started. Or if he had a reason he's keeping it to himself.

You mean Hess's incoherent ramblings about a "role" of some sort. How he could have saved Nae or something? If myt hammering Nae is the best you got then thats fine. But look at the time and at least notice I was only seconds after Dan x. I was answering your questions about how I felt and voted for Nae. Thought I was putting her at L1. But Dan x already voted.

Funny you said you agreed with me 100% last night but now Im the best you got for scum? OK.,

Still not sure what Hess was talking about. But ok. Hess has been on me the from the start. Why would he change after Nae's death? Lynching me is not the best route.

So because Hess started rambling incoherently after the lynch and I voted 2 seconds after Danx suddenly it makes me scum? Hess was on me from Day 1 dude. Not like he suddenly got on me after the lynch.

vote Crusher

I know of another way to get it... just sayin'

Vote DPR

I thought Crusher was going to give us more scum. He's done nothing of the sort. We let Captain Morgan live this long, despite getting scummier by the post.

It's like a smorgasbord of douche. I pause in writing up a loud-mouthed case on anyone right yet because I'm a noob and I'm worried about screwing up the town cause down the line, but DPR should have been shanked D1.

UNVOTE VOTE DPR

I'm agreeing with you on not seeing any hinting Dan, but what does Hess's role have to do with anything before the Nae lynch? All I remember is Hess acting weird and saying I was pretending not to get something.

Crusher claims he KNEW Hess was innocent since the start of the game.

Are those posts the posts of someone who knew Hess was innocent?

Please do something useful and help me look at Crusher's posts or something. **** this game.

I don't disagree with the sentiment - it's just that to win this particular game, we need to figure out how to play it.

Might I add, a tip of the hat to our mod, who has obviously put in the hours in developing this monstrosity.

We've got 15 players, and for argument's sake, say one team of 5 scum, or two teams of 3, for 6 scum.

That gives us 3 more days until endgame unless we start hammering them.

So I'll ask you straight up, who do you think is scum? All 5 or 6 of them.

It's like a smorgasbord of douche. I pause in writing up a loud-mouthed case on anyone right yet because I'm a noob and I'm worried about screwing up the town cause down the line, but DPR should have been shanked D1.

UNVOTE VOTE DPR

Seriously, you don't even know what I'm doing. Have a glass of prune juice, and relax.

I don't disagree with the sentiment - it's just that to win this particular game, we need to figure out how to play it.

Might I add, a tip of the hat to our mod, who has obviously put in the hours in developing this monstrosity.

We've got 15 players, and for argument's sake, say one team of 5 scum, or two teams of 3, for 6 scum.

I'm not Dan, (though I'm also pretty and Asian), but my read is this: One team of three, another team of four.

One team:

DPR

DanX

WWWombat

Second Team:

Crusher

Verbal

Hess

SMC

SMC= Tony Montana

I kind of liked JVOR's guesses, to be honest. He's an awesome scum hunter, lol. Right now, I'd say CRUSHER for sure, then maybe SMC, Wombat, possibly Vicious just because I have no read on him and no idea about Song, maybe AVM, and maaaaybe one of either you or I28 except idk why you two wouldn't have dropped it already and started laying lower by now.

Crusher claims he KNEW Hess was innocent since the start of the game.

Are those posts the posts of someone who knew Hess was innocent?

You're right. The only times I've seen someone act like that to someone they knew was innocent is in games like Doggin's Avatar game where everyone in the town has to distance a little from the known innocent.

Vote Crusher

Seriously, you don't even know what I'm doing. Have a glass of prune juice, and relax.

Do you know what you are doing? Heh.

Please tell us that you focusing on my every post, but then twisting the details of them is your great way of scum hunting. Please... please.. please...

Also wouldn't that be kind of a big number considering the 2-man SK team?

My understanding was that crusher knew Hess was innocent post reveal.. Also want to see what says.. But good casing

Not according to him ...

I didn;t really feel the need to do much with it in the beginning of the game. I wasn;t sure if hess knew who i was or why he started in on me so quick. I sorta left him alone except responding to his accusations. I had no idea what he knew about me or if scum knew about me. After Jetscode/JVOR's reveal I knew i had to give mine this next day so started reaching out to him then.

I can understand trying not to draw attention to it, not coming out and screaming that Hess is innocent. But maybe SOME kind of a hint or even a "leaning town on Hess."

The FOSing bothers me.

The fact that he seemingly had no idea how Hess's role worked and was all over it with "What?? What power??" is curious to me. I would have expected him to say, "I believe Hess is telling the truth," or something even hinting to that effect.

Twice again afterwards, he dismissed Hess's reveal as "incoherent rambling."

Also wouldn't that be kind of a big number considering the 2-man SK team?

Nope, not considering that they would scum-hunt before all else to keep the mafia from winning before they could. They have to make it to end game. It's a great balance.

Just checking in now in Hilton Head with a bunch of people. This post is stupid. Whaa? No PM's from scum btw. And to scum **** you as I won't be around to check my PM's until tomorrow night fyi.

And **** all you guys who don't get why I do what I do. Not saying it always works but I usually at least have a plan. *mid-fing icon*

I'm not Dan, (though I'm also pretty and Asian), but my read is this: One team of three, another team of four.

One team:

DPR

DanX

WWWombat

Second Team:

Crusher

Verbal

Hess

SMC

SMC= Tony Montana

7 is too many, but I like your list. Keep it to 3 & 3 and I agree with you.

I'd like to see other lists, and triangulate who most people like for scum.

My list for scum:

Verb

DanX

Smash

Vic

Crush

and maybe, just maybe...AVM

Just checking in now in Hilton Head with a bunch of people. This post is stupid. Whaa? No PM's from scum btw. And to scum **** you as I won't be around to check my PM's until tomorrow night fyi.

And **** all you guys who don't get why I do what I do. Not saying it always works but I usually at least have a plan. *mid-fing icon*

so you have no knowledge of a role like crushers?

Freakin sucks for the NFL owners now

Good work, Dan. Like I said, the place to go is with Crusher. His statements didn't add up. You have him knowing JVOR is SK and claiming he knew Hess' role, but there's no hinting at it.

Freakin sucks for the NFL owners now

Good work, Dan. Like I said, the place to go is with Crusher. His statements didn't add up. You have him knowing JVOR is SK and claiming he knew Hess' role, but there's no hinting at it.

yeah, crusher fooled me last night.. went from being pretty sure about him to doing a complete 180..

fat bastard... still want to hear what he has to say

Crusher, since you are close to lynch, can you give us a run down of who you think are scum, just in case you are innocent?

Archived