Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

It freakin' sucks that CTM is so stupid in life

Wow, you don't even want to see the results of the lynch first?

I've said the entire time that I'd work with everyone on the vig kill. I'm just not going to shoot a uspected townie to maybe vet someone.

And let's be honest, no matter what you see, you'll still think of a way to make me scum. And all because a few emo-poofs didn't like my PR or my methods, which I guess would be fine, if any of you had done something great for the game.

We need to scumhunt now. Period.

LOL, Professor Dan X thoroughly punked Crusher. It's pretty obvious he's scum. So why wait?

You want to shoot for scum, DPR? Go right ahead. I think CTM is suspect in any event, so that was a two-fer choice for me. He's either vetted or scum. I feel better about the Ape than CTM. Ultimately, it's your choice but I like the idea of having the group involved.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shoot smc or sharrow or wwwombat.. no cop left, less to risk.. doc should self protect :D

Wow. You are kinda all over the place... shoot the ape, shoot SMC, Sharrow or WWombat??? Anyone, other than yourself I'd wager, you don't want him to shoot at? :rolleyes:

listen I don't give a crap if he shoots me, I'm saying the smarter play is to shoot the ape who i think needs to be vetted in some way

Clearly you do. You've now thrown 4 names out as targets he should consider... flake.

Wow. You are kinda all over the place... shoot the ape, shoot SMC, Sharrow or WWombat??? Anyone, other than yourself I'd wager, you don't want him to shoot at? :rolleyes:

He just said he's not shooting at you or me (which you'd know if you read rather then skimmed posts). Of course I'd like to be as vetted as possible, I'd also like your claim tested, but he doesn't strike me as the type of guy whose going to change his mind and I'm not about to start bickering with him too..

I also think he's right, we should see crushers alignment.. If crusher is scum, you have to feel better about dan right away, and maybe even wormbat..

Total bullsh*t that it's raining

listen I don't give a crap if he shoots me, I'm saying the smarter play is to shoot the ape who i think needs to be vetted in some way

shoot smc or sharrow or wwwombat.. no cop left, less to risk.. doc should self protect :D

If you don't care if DPR shoots you, why are you telling DPR to shoot everybody BUT you?

If the ape needs to be vetted, why don't you need to be vetted?

Yeah, DPR can shoot me and I'll die, flip town, and you'll continue to Pied Piper away. Amazing how you've been able to direct the town through every wrong path this game. Lucky for Professor Dan X and some of us who didn't believe Crusher's bullsh*t. But, somehow, you bought it. In fact, you even tried to derail it to "vet" you.

He just said he's not shooting at you or me (which you'd know if you read rather then skimmed posts). Of course I'd like to be as vetted as possible, I'd also like your claim tested, but he doesn't strike me as the type of guy whose going to change his mind and I'm not about to start bickering with him too..

I also think he's right, we should see crushers alignment.. If crusher is scum, you have to feel better about dan right away, and maybe even wormbat..

I don't see him saying he won't shoot you. I saw where he said it about me. Quote it cause I missed it.

So you are saying you won't bicker with him over what you say repeatedly is the "smart play" (shoot the Ape), but you'll instead just thrown names out there callously? And yet, you've had absolutely no problem bickering with me all game... heh. I see.

Shoot Ape or anyone else, and bicker with Ape for no reason all game = good play to CTM.

Not wanting to bicker with DPR for the "smart play" = bad play to CTM.

You know what I can't wait for? The start of the next day phase, when you suddenly come up with a reason for us not to lynch DPR for not shooting anyone.

Also.... NOBODY it the game is advocating he decide what to do BEFORE Crusher's alignment is revealed... there's no reason to even say this, its a given.

Let's just see how Crusher swings, then we'll figure out who I should shoot. I'll go ahead and throw out the Doc wifom, just in case the mafia hadn't considered it (will they protect themselves, or me? Hmmmm....). At this point, especially if Crusher is mafia, they can't afford to miss an NK, because soon we'll have too much information and will start picking them off.

Total bullsh*t that it's raining

If you don't care if DPR shoots you, why are you telling DPR to shoot everybody BUT you?

Yeah, DPR can shoot me and I'll die, flip town, and you'll continue to Pied Piper away. Amazing how you've been able to direct the town through every wrong path this game. Lucky for Professor Dan X and some of us who didn't believe Crusher's bullsh*t. But, somehow, you bought it. In fact, you even tried to derail it to "vet" you.

Blow me O lord of the dead thread.

unvote

vote SMC

I don't see him saying he won't shoot you. I saw where he said it about me. Quote it cause I missed it.

So you are saying you won't bicker with him over what you say repeatedly is the "smart play" (shoot the Ape), but you'll instead just thrown names out there callously? And yet, you've had absolutely no problem bickering with me all game... heh. I see.

Shoot Ape or anyone else, and bicker with Ape for no reason all game = good play to CTM.

Not wanting to bicker with DPR for the "smart play" = bad play to CTM.

You know what I can't wait for? The start of the next day phase, when you suddenly come up with a reason for us not to lynch DPR for not shooting anyone.

Also.... NOBODY it the game is advocating he decide what to do BEFORE Crusher's alignment is revealed... there's no reason to even say this, its a given.

I said that I wasn't going to shoot a suspected townie, which includes you. We have a whole list of players that have contributed far less, that we have far less information on, and let's face it, there's more than one mafia out there; we know some are low layers. I'm trying to set this up so that it gives us as much info as a lynch would, so everybody needs to get involved, or look shady.

Let's just see how Crusher swings, then we'll figure out who I should shoot. I'll go ahead and throw out the Doc wifom, just in case the mafia hadn't considered it (will they protect themselves, or me? Hmmmm....). At this point, especially if Crusher is mafia, they can't afford to miss an NK, because soon we'll have too much information and will start picking them off.

Both ways when it comes to you baby.

Do you undertsand the difference towards "not caring" if something happens versus wanting something to happen? For example, 2 years ago, I didn't care if the Jets stayed at 17 and picked up percy harvin, it didn't excite me, but also didn't infuriate me. However, I wanted them to trade up and get a QB and was happy when they did. The conditions are not mutually exclusive.

If DPR wants to shoot me, I don't care, I'll be here tomorrow and then you can all run me up and vet me again. But I want him to shoot someone that I think will be more optimal for the town, cause I know for a fact I was already shot and survived on night 1.

ANd of course you'll ignore that I was one of the ones hounding him the day before, in fact you quoted me in your vote for him agreeing with my point. Or that you started the day today voting DPR of all people hopign to derail. You can pretend that I'm aligned with crusher, or that I've been leading (which is bs, nobody's followed anything except for nae) but the reality is that it's you spinning

I28 - Offering for me to shoot at you to vet either one of us is a mistake. So is shooting at CTM to vet. Anytime vig shots are offered based on conditions and timing, it's to balance the game - so it would be a real good guess that the mafia is loaded down with power roles. The town, has to, has to keep their shots until they can make them count for something.

Also, vetting innocent players one by one is a bad move - this gets back to what I said before about narrowing the field for the Mafia to NK our power roles. Why not let wifom work for the town? Let them guess without making it easy on them. Remember, right now, the mafia are not wondering about anyone's alignment. They know whether or not there are two teams. Thier sole purpose is to try and take out as many power roles as they can, as quickly as they can, without revealing themselves.

And, for all of the emo players out there - that's why it's a good idea to start sh*t early, and keep it stirred up. You will almost never pick off mafia on D1, or D2 without some serious luck. D3 goes a little better, and by D4, you need to have your act together. Don't worry about who's been load, or what not. It's all to our advantage if we get information out of people.

A town player deosn't suggest that toerh town players sacrifice themselves. You just keep watching, keep adding to the game and keep trying to solve the puzzle.

for the ape..

This is retarded. Its not a wifom if the likelihood of it happening is zero. You are one of the least trusted players in the game right now. I highly doubt the doc even thinks about protecting you, and scum isn't NKing you... if you are in fact town, your reads have been off ALL game and you are still shooting into a pool of people that is more town than scum. Plus the odds of you being lynched next day phase are through the roof...

actually smc is saying it, in the linked post below.. crusher is definitely scum per him..

again, feels like you aren't reading.. your usually better then this

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97790-scarface-mafia-the-world-is-yours/page__st__3240__p__1817064#entry1817064

Wow, you don't even want to see the results of the lynch first?

I've said the entire time that I'd work with everyone on the vig kill. I'm just not going to shoot a uspected townie to maybe vet someone.

And let's be honest, no matter what you see, you'll still think of a way to make me scum. And all because a few emo-poofs didn't like my PR or my methods, which I guess would be fine, if any of you had done something great for the game.

We need to scumhunt now. Period.

Rather wait for Crusher's coroner report before we poll on who DPR should shoot...the only thing I state now is...under no circumstance does the town need DPR to shoot I-28. Too easy for DPR to claim he shot and I-28 to claim he was shot at...when in reality neither occurred.

Must ******* sucks to post as CTM

actually smc is saying it, in the linked post below.. crusher is definitely scum per him..

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97790-scarface-mafia-the-world-is-yours/page__st__3240__p__1817064#entry1817064

Why lie? I'm not saying that DPR should decide who he should shoot before we find Crusher's alignment. I'm taking a tally of what people think he should do. Like I said, I think he should shoot you.

Plus, you seriously doubt Crusher is scum? Professor Dan X is dead meat if he flips town. That's a mighty bold move by her as scum. We just saw her do the Dan Soze late strike moves as scum. She never presented a case and, instead, waited for others to do it and then came in for the late vote. With Crusher, however, she disected his fat a$$ like an obese toad in biology class.

The way everything has played out, I'm pretty sure of 3 things:

1) Crusher is scum;

2) Professor Dan X is town; and

3) CTM is an idiot

This is retarded. Its not a wifom if the likelihood of it happening is zero. You are one of the least trusted players in the game right now. I highly doubt the doc even thinks about protecting you, and scum isn't NKing you... if you are in fact town, your reads have been off ALL game and you are still shooting into a pool of people that is more town than scum. Plus the odds of you being lynched next day phase are through the roof...

This cracks me up - my reads have been off - as opposed to all of the others who have been dead on? Open those squinty eyes, amigo, and get a new perspective.

Rather wait for Crusher's coroner report before we poll on who DPR should shoot...the only thing I state now is...under no circumstance does the town need DPR to shoot I-28. Too easy for DPR to claim he shot and I-28 to claim he was shot at...when in reality neither occurred.

That's one of the reasons I won't be shooting the ape. I might smear super-glue on a banana and give it to him, but I won't shoot him.

This cracks me up - my reads have been off - as opposed to all of the others who have been dead on? Open those squinty eyes, amigo, and get a new perspective.

Looking at your play... you've gone after me and Slats, both town. When JVOR/JC was in question, you insisted on burying your vote on Crusher and nudging town towards voting JC. Now that there is a good case on Crusher, you refused to vote him and instead voted Dan.

My perspective is that you suck at this game you clown.

I read that post, and didn't interpret it as SMC saying he wanted DPR to shoot Crusher right now. Crusher had been lynched already when he said this. Why would DPR shoot Crusher after he's been lynched?

I thought SMC was implying that DPR should have shot Crusher when Dan punked him. Which also doens't make sense now that I think about it, because DPR's vig shot is night only.

SMC care to clarify what you meant?

Looking at your play... you've gone after me and Slats, both town. When JVOR/JC was in question, you insisted on burying your vote on Crusher and nudging town towards voting JC. Now that there is a good case on Crusher, you refused to vote him and instead voted Dan.

*facepalms*

Just FTR, there are going to be a lot of times over the next week when I'm not around. Finals kick up tomorrow, I'm taking the GMAT in the middle of those, graduation next Friday (I doubt I'll be on at all that day). Just felt I should let you guys know ahead of time. I'll still be able to contribute, but my cost count will drop back down to...well, where it usually is :D

I read that post, and didn't interpret it as SMC saying he wanted DPR to shoot Crusher right now. Crusher had been lynched already when he said this. Why would DPR shoot Crusher after he's been lynched?

I thought SMC was implying that DPR should have shot Crusher when Dan punked him. Which also doens't make sense now that I think about it, because DPR's vig shot is night only.

smc is drooling returd..

per DPR he can't shoot till tonight, so I don't get your point.. dpr said we shouldn't speculate on who he should shoot till we know crusher's alignment, and he's right in that regard

DPR has been "wrong" with all of his reads and sits back watching town get whacked. Look at his voting record both times--climbed on townie trains a little too eagerly for my tastes. Yes, I've had a hard-on for him since the slats ordeal, but it's clear to me that he's riding dirty. Like, anal dirty.

Freaking sucks teams aren't letting players in.

WTF are you talking about and WTF do I need to clarify?

DPR said he can only kill NIGHT 4 and Crusher has already been lynched. We're just waiting for the death scene. Thus, how in the hell can DPR shoot Crusher?

The "wait" DPR was referring to was waiting to see what everyone thinks he should shoot tonight, not waiting to shoot. Thus, I asked him, why "wait" as in "why wait to get people's thoughts on who he should shoot".

Were you skimming?

Archived