***Official Draft Day Thread***

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking at the order again. I think we're looking at a brutal run right now. Not like anybody expected Kerrigan and Liuget to be the only guys off the board by now, but still.

You can smell...SMELL...a future including Brooks Reed on the Jets already. It's as if God willed it.

Guest Jpf4671

It's a great pick, him and Long on the line could be a solid base for years

Fans are never happy when an o lineman gets taken in the first round

Goodell's pointed "you know who he is" (read: "very funny, you ******* ****s") immediately shoots to the top of funniest-moment list, and not 10 second later Hillis steals the show with the Big Righteous shout-out. This really is the best night of the year.

Fans are never happy when an o lineman gets taken in the first round

I think it was a really smart pick by them....Oh well time to hit the bar.......someone take over for me with the racial overtones and pointless comments about people on the TV. Thanks

COME ON JETS MAKE A GOOD ******* PICK

oh yea can someone curse a lot as well? Thanks

Goodell's pointed "you know who he is" (read: "very funny, you ******* ****s") immediately shoots to the top of funniest-moment list, and not 10 second later Hillis steals the show with the Big Righteous shout-out. This really is the best night of the year.

It feels like anarchy in there. Lovin' it.

I think it was a really smart pick by them....Oh well time to hit the bar.......someone take over for me with the racial overtones and pointless comments about people on the TV. Thanks

COME ON JETS MAKE A GOOD ******* PICK

oh yea can someone curse a lot as well? Thanks

**** you, you stupid ******* potato eater.

Archived